You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 57>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

I think there's an issue with the site, no seats showing up for me, one of the lads having issues paying his malta invoice too.
Yeah just selected my seat to change and hit next. The little Ticketmaster wheel turned and turned and turned before saying nothing available. TM really are a shambles.

It had been working, was looking at seats when it kicked me out and when I went back in same problem as you. Fierce hard to get two seats together, stupid it won't let you leave one seat on its own. I thought there'd be loads of decent seats available.
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:56am
Guessing if you leave it you just keep your current seat. i.e. you don't have to go in and confirm your seat
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:57am
Depends where you’re looking for I suppose.Id imagine West Stamd would be difficult.  Possible also that theres some sort of seat management at play so there are various seats available for general ST sales when they open and of course general match by match sales.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:58am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Guessing if you leave it you just keep your current seat. i.e. you don't have to go in and confirm your seat
You need to have renewed during the renewal window. If you didnt then your ST is gone.
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 11:58am

Correct.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 12:20pm

You need to have renewed during the renewal window. If you didnt then your ST is gone.

I did of course renew LOL
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 12:45pm
use an up to date browser like Edge also from work TM might not open fully.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 1:29pm

I did of course renew LOL
With some of the stuff Ive read on here, nothing would surprise me LOL
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2022 at 6:57pm
Does it cost extra to upgrade/change seats?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2022 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Does it cost extra to upgrade/change seats?
Cyavan question if ever there was one LOL of course it costs extra if you upgrade as per the info in emails and FAQs. If you wish to downgrade you need to contact them directly by email.  

Edited by Sham157 - 09 Nov 2022 at 7:32pm
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 2:08pm
They sent out a season ticket link and the map hasnt worked aside for about 20 minutes at a crawling speed.

Absolute joke if they think that it's reasonable to not have the map and just auto assign people seats.

They also have advertised prices incorrectly. On their advert, south upper tickets are Cat D but are either cat B or C when you go to buy.
skimcg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skimcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 2:22pm
The map works if you use link you recieved in email. I had difficulty and emailed customer relations. They rang me back and renewed over phone . Great service so credit where its due on this occasion 
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by skimcg skimcg wrote:

The map works if you use link you recieved in email. I had difficulty and emailed customer relations. They rang me back and renewed over phone . Great service so credit where its due on this occasion 

The map worked for about 20 minutes from 11pm but moved extremely slowly. It no longer works.

Tried across 4 different web browsers and different browsers on phone.

Was looking at south stand upper and all the tickets were mispriced. Cat B or Cat C prices for Cat D advertised tickets.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

They sent out a season ticket link and the map hasnt worked aside for about 20 minutes at a crawling speed.

Absolute joke if they think that it's reasonable to not have the map and just auto assign people seats.

They also have advertised prices incorrectly. On their advert, south upper tickets are Cat D but are either cat B or C when you go to buy.
The Cat D is a new category and relates to the seats in the corners only. South upper is either B or C with C being higher up in the gods.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 2:34pm

The Cat D is a new category and relates to the seats in the corners only. South upper is either B or C with C being higher up in the gods.

That isnt how it is advertised. 

Cat A - West and East Lower.
Cat B - West and East Upper, South Lower.
Cat C - Wèst and East Upper, 114.
Cat D - West/East/South Upper.

The only mention of South upper on the advert is under Cat D. Someone bas made a mistake there.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 2:43pm
Im sure if you email them, they can clarify your issue. South Stand has always been B C with D being a New ‘sh*tty seat’ section.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 2:50pm

Im sure if you email them, they can clarify your issue. South Stand has always been B C with D being a New ‘sh*tty seat’ section.

I'm sure theyll say something like you just said. I just think it's extremely misleading advertising. That combined with the map issues which nobody seems to give a toss about has left a sour taste in my mouth.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 3:05pm

I'm sure theyll say something like you just said. I just think it's extremely misleading advertising. That combined with the map issues which nobody seems to give a toss about has left a sour taste in my mouth.
Extremely misleading or a genuine mistake? South Upper has always been a B/C and for it to be suddenly Cat D stinks of a “it its too good to be true” scenario. Given that yours is the only pricing issue, certainly in relation to this, that Ive seen on here, it would appear that everyone else looking to buy in that stand copped it and realsied. 

Regards the seat map issue, I can certainly understand taht being annoying. Ive had issues with Ticketmaster many times when buying tickets for other events and it’s infuriating.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 57>
  Share Topic