Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=57541
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 2:46am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Season Ticket Renewals
Posted By: orourkeda
Subject: Season Ticket Renewals
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 6:24pm
What's the story with season ticket renewals for next season?

-------------
https://www.orourkeda.blog

Replies:
Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by orourkeda orourkeda wrote:

Still a game left on the current ST. Can't see any announcement on a season ticket until March.

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Still a game left on the current ST. Can't see any announcement on a season ticket until March.
I would think they will carry this one game over or make the ST cheaper to renew as they need money to start coming sooner than later .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Nice one,

-------------

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 9:15pm
Jese you're an optimist anywayTongue

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 11:19pm
A season ticket bought in June 2019 and looking like the earliest we’ll get our last game will be March 2021. Not bad value at allLOLLOL

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 3:25pm
Email in from FAI there. 20% off renewal price. Not too bad I suppose.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 3:27pm
Forgot to add, it’s the personal touch on the email that I really liked.

Dear %%NAME FIRST%%,

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Colum
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Should we be able to see a credit on the account? Email is worded as if that's the case but seeing nothing other than an unpaid invoice for Slovakia in March.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 3:46pm

Forgot to add, it’s the personal touch on the email that I really liked.

Dear %%NAME FIRST%%,

Yeah can't believe after all these years they finally got my name right

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Should we be able to see a credit on the account? Email is worded as if that's the case but seeing nothing other than an unpaid invoice for Slovakia in March.

I'd imagine it might take a few days. I'd imagine if we have no interest in renewing (Which I do of course) that you can contact the FAI to get the deficit refunded instead

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 4:05pm
That FIRSTNAME f**k up is right out of 'Marketing For Dumimies'. Shocking mistake!

-------------
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 4:07pm
The application for one of the away games previously was a link to somebody's 'My Documents' folder.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The application for one of the away games previously was a link to somebody's 'My Documents' folder.

LOLLOL FFS

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 4:52pm

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

LOLLOL FFS
Really? Never remember this in the lifetime of the portal. Think prior to the portal, you sent in a Letter or rang or contacted someone you knew...

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 5:24pm
I think it was either the Paris 09 game or the the game after it.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Reillers88
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 5:32pm
It's not really 20%off though? It's refunding the money for a game that won't take place and they're pushing to have the refund used to buy next year's season ticket. 

Posted By: Slow & Blind
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

That FIRSTNAME f**k up is right out of 'Marketing For Dumimies'. Shocking mistake!
It's a basic mail merge for a comms team but god knows what size teams  or departments the fai have left working for it. 

Posted By: DeclanDaly
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

It's a basic mail merge for a comms team but god knows what size teams  or departments the fai have left working for it. 

Probably cut a lot of ops people and asking creative teams to do this work. I think the marketing team punches above its weight in terms of social media and creative (especially video) but they can’t do everything I suppose 

-------------
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 6:33pm
Maybe greenforever got a gig in the fai sending out mails :) 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:00pm
And there I was gonna ask on here for an email address to report my ST lost (I had lost my wallet a few days ago and I had the card in it) but it looks like it doesn't matter now, nobody else is going to get the use of it anyway. LOL

Not surprised I'm not the only one who got that greeting btw. Ffs, the FAI truly are the gift that keeps on giving. ClapLOL

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Posted By: Daragho
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Reillers88 Reillers88 wrote:

It's not really 20%off though? It's refunding the money for a game that won't take place and they're pushing to have the refund used to buy next year's season ticket. 

Exactly. They owed us one more match on last season's ticket so credit for that is being applied to next season's purchase.

Although you have to ask - what Season Ticket for 2020/21? There won't be any spectators in the Aviva for months yet I'd say. 

Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 9:47pm
Not sure if this is the best place to post this. Mods feel free to move.

FAI statement 

The FAI welcomes today’s announcement by UEFA allowing the return of fans, up to a maximum 30% of capacity, to all international and club games under UEFA’s jurisdiction. The ruling will begin with next week’s national team fixtures, and the FAI will now discuss today's developments with the Irish Government.

This UEFA decision could help facilitate the return of Ireland fans in significant numbers for upcoming home fixtures involving the senior men, senior women and Under-21 men’s teams. It could also allow for Dundalk fans to attend their home games in the group stages of the UEFA Europa League following tonight’s win over KI Klaksvik at the Aviva Stadium.

Under the UEFA ruling however, no visiting fans will be permitted to attend International or club fixtures, including next week’s UEFA EURO 2020 Play-Off Semi-Final away to Slovakia.

As of now, the ruling will also be superseded by Slovakian government guidelines forbidding spectators to attend the Play-Off Semi-Final in Bratislava.

Current COVID-19 guidelines will not allow any fans to attend the upcoming UEFA Nations League clash with Wales, at the Aviva Stadium on Sunday, October 11th, but this will be monitored on an ongoing basis in collaboration with the Government and Health Authorities.

The Finnish FA have informed the FAI that they expect to have home supporters present for the UEFA Nations League clash with Ireland in Helsinki on Wednesday, October 14th.

Interim FAI CEO Gary Owens told said: “The FAI welcomes today’s announcement and looks forward to welcoming Ireland fans back to UEFA fixtures in the very near future.

“This is a major step forward for football and a timely boost for the Association. We are currently working with our colleagues in the IRFU and the GAA on a joint proposal to Government to facilitate the return of fans to all our games.

“This news tonight is another step in the right direction and we will look forward to outlining it to Government and examining what it means for Irish football. 

“Any decision to allow fans back to UEFA fixtures featuring Irish international and club teams will of course be taken in conjunction with all Government agencies and with the safety of those supporters our prime concern.”

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 12:17pm
If we move to Level 5 restrictions I presume that means we must forfeit our game on Sunday and give Wales a walkover? (no sport of any kind allowed under Level 5, including elite sport)

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 12:24pm
TBH I can't see us going to Level 5 from what I've read NPHET has been saying we should be in Level 5 for weeks, but the government is resistant to do it as they fear public backlash.

It appears the latest leak of Level 5 is very similar to an agent sprouting a players interest from one club to entice another club to bid

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

If we move to Level 5 restrictions I presume that means we must forfeit our game on Sunday and give Wales a walkover? (no sport of any kind allowed under Level 5, including elite sport)

You'd imagine an exception would be made. If not it more than likely moves to a natural venue. Somewhere in the UK would be my guess 

Posted By: DublinScouse1916
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

You'd imagine an exception would be made. If not it more than likely moves to a natural venue. Somewhere in the UK would be my guess 

What about an unnatural venue?

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2021 at 3:41pm
I understand that this may not be possible to answer yet but will they re-open season ticket sales for next season?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2021 at 4:11pm
Moved your post to here and the thread you started before. 

You answered your own question with the first part. How can they sell STs when they dont even know how many are allowed in? Rest assured that once they know they can sell them we’ll be second to know so they can get some badly needed cash in. 

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2021 at 4:14pm

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:38pm
People hoping to get to Faro in September but we don't even know if we'll get to Lansdowne.
18,500 people allowed into Croke park this weekend, but I know it's a larger ground. how many are Bohs allowed tonight.
Anything been mentioned to the mandate committee? 
Even if it's been discussed but too early to call.

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

People hoping to get to Faro in September but we don't even know if we'll get to Lansdowne.
18,500 people allowed into Croke park this weekend, but I know it's a larger ground. how many are Bohs allowed tonight.
Anything been mentioned to the mandate committee? 
Even if it's been discussed but too early to call.

6,000 being allowed in tonight.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:46pm
6k in Lansdowne tonight 

I reckon 15-20k at least and maybe even over 25k  for the Serbia and Azerbaijan matches as they seem to be hoping for 50k for the AI Finals at the end of August

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

6k in Lansdowne tonight 

I reckon 15-20k at least and maybe even over 25k  for the Serbia and Azerbaijan matches as they seem to be hoping for 50k for the AI Finals at the end of August
I read a figure of 25,000 for the AI final but maybe they've updated that since then. 

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:54pm
If Bohs get through tonight there’ll be an increase for the next round according to Jack Chambers so they’ll hopefully be good test events for the international games 

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:59pm
I believe the FAI are hoping for 20000 capacity

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

6k in Lansdowne tonight 

I read a figure of 25,000 for the AI final but maybe they've updated that since then. 

That was originally the plan. GAA President is hopeful of significant numbers for the AI Finals given they're already being allowed 18k this weekend. Think we might see 25k for the Leinster and Ulster finals. Ulster looking to play their final in Croker as well

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 6:54pm
Ok so at least they are considering so many 1000s to attend. And I think there were about 14000 ST holders, so they should be able renew for next season. Or 1 game should be carried over from last year. 

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 6:57pm
Yeah I'd imagine whoever had a season ticket last time around will almost certainly getting to go to the Serbia and Azerbaijan games given the numbers of season ticket holders. Very few general sale for those games I'd imagine if it's 20k capacity

-------------

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

If Bohs get through tonight there’ll be an increase for the next round according to Jack Chambers so they’ll hopefully be good test events for the international games 

Be doing well to get Lansdowne again after the craic in the south stand tonight LOL

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 12:34am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Be doing well to get Lansdowne again after the craic in the south stand tonight LOL
Didn't get seeing the game - what happened? LOL

-------------

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 10:21am
Ah nothing really, just fans happy to be back in the stadium and ignoring the announcers pleas to sit in their allocated seats. At half-time he was praising them for the noise they were making. 10 minutes in to the 2nd half; "Could we please ask our fans in the south stand to sit in their allocated seats and keep your face masks on" LOL

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:08am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Ah nothing really, just fans happy to be back in the stadium and ignoring the announcers pleas to sit in their allocated seats. At half-time he was praising them for the noise they were making. 10 minutes in to the 2nd half; "Could we please ask our fans in the south stand to sit in their allocated seats and keep your face masks on" LOL
Good luck with that. LOL

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:55am
I had completely forgotten about the game we're owed from the previous ST... Tis like finding a 20 on the street Clap

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:58am
We're owed 2 games no ? 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I had completely forgotten about the game we're owed from the previous ST... Tis like finding a 20 on the street Clap

You'd get an erection if you found 20p

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 3:07pm

They're going to take the price of 1 game off the renewal I think isn't it 

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 7:49pm
f**k sake. I thought there was some news on renewals.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Darren
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 10:50am

......  and then finding out it is a forgery, given the way we have been playing

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Darren Darren wrote:

......  and then finding out it is a forgery, given the way we have been playing
LOL

-------------

Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:09am
Any word on renewal yet? Theres chat on a facebook page saying renewal has started. ive received no email as of yet and completely locked out of my fai account?? 

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:38am
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Any word on renewal yet? Theres chat on a facebook page saying renewal has started. ive received no email as of yet and completely locked out of my fai account?? 
No. There is no renewal and probably wont be until full or almost full capacity is restored. theyd be emailing everyone to get the cash in if there was. 

Chat on facebook LOL

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 4:20am

We're owed 2 games no ? 

Surely that would be unfair to give us two games back.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Pauldaly1984
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

No. There is no renewal and probably wont be until full or almost full capacity is restored. theyd be emailing everyone to get the cash tin if there was. 

Chat on facebook LOL
There was an email from FAI last week saying that the news that September games can have 25000 will be enough to cater for club Ireland members and season ticket holders so there’s no reason really why people wouldnt receive a renewal email unless they are going to let us in for free

Posted By: foggy.nelson
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

No. There is no renewal and probably wont be until full or almost full capacity is restored. theyd be emailing everyone to get the cash tin if there was. 

Chat on facebook LOL
There was an email from FAI last week saying that the news that September games can have 25000 will be enough to cater for club Ireland members and season ticket holders so there’s no reason really why people wouldnt receive a renewal email unless they are going to let us in for free

We are owed matches on the previous season ticket

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 9:59am
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Chat on facebook LOL

Owed 1 game and an email was sent out about it a few months ago. The price of 1 game will be taken off the next season ticket for anyone renewing

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:38pm

Chat on facebook LOL
And did this email, which I happened to read also mention a renewal of the season ticket? Do you not think that if there was plans to renew the ST that they would let the 14000+ who had one in on the secret? 

Yes, those attendance amounts will be enough to cover pre existing commitments, they owe tickets to more that ST holders you know. Theres Club Ireland and sponsors and other groupings all owed and entitled to a game/tickets. People seem to forget that the ST is not the only show in town when it comes to tickets.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:50pm
It wouldn't make sense to renew Season Tickets until full capacity is restored. I'd say we won't be in our regular seats for the September matches and most likely will be emailed about buying the Serbia and Azerbijan games together. They have to space everyone out so the only way this can be done is allocating seats right around the stadium.

Maybe you will be able to supply the account numbers of people you sit with so they could allocate pods?

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:57pm

It wouldn't make sense to renew Season Tickets until full capacity is restored. I'd say we won't be in our regular seats for the September matches and most likely will be emailed about buying the Serbia and Azerbijan games together. They have to space everyone out so the only way this can be done is allocating seats right around the stadium.

Maybe you will be able to supply the account numbers of people you sit with so they could allocate pods?
Careful now, common sense like this has no place in here. 

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 2:28pm
At a guess i would say paper tickets for the next couple of games as they are leaving this a litlle late .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

At a guess i would say paper tickets for the next couple of games as they are leaving this a litlle late .
They’ve been using digital tickets for the Bohs games and thats been a one week turnaround.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Chat on facebook LOL

Owed 1 game and an email was sent out about it a few months ago. The price of 1 game will be taken off the next season ticket for anyone renewing

Was it not 2 games. Regardless this game owed will now go towards the next home game seen as all groups (ST, Club Ireland, Clubs, Sponsors/Corporate) can be accommodated. 

The FAI wanted to move to a yearly season ticket and now they have the perfect oppurtunity, offer all groups a ticket for the upcoming matches(they will pay once they are all square from previous ticket), release any extra when attendances rise on ticketmaster and around late november early december just in time for christmas they will release a 2022 season ticket for the Nations League and 2023 will be for the Euro 2024 qualifiers and so on and so forth

Posted By: muscles
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 3:46pm
Didnt buy the last two STs but would be interested again. Had a look on FAI website and under Season ticket they are advertising the 2019/20 one Unhappy Talk about amateur hour ffs. Anyone any idea of what the story is now or an email address to contact them

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 4:01pm
i suppose ultimately the people who decided not to renew their tickets are going to be left out in the short term.

And as someone has posted already it will be full steam ahead for 2022

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Didnt buy the last two STs but would be interested again. Had a look on FAI website and under Season ticket they are advertising the 2019/20 one Unhappy Talk about amateur hour ffs. Anyone any idea of what the story is now or an email address to contact them

Bunch of Amateurs not advertising a season ticket during a pandemic where fans weren't allowed to attend matches. Of all the sh*t we have had to put up with John Delaney and the FAI this really takes the biscuit, I think its time to protest outside the FAI offices in Abbotstown.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 5:11pm

Bunch of Amateurs not advertising a season ticket during a pandemic where fans weren't allowed to attend matches. Of all the sh*t we have had to put up with John Delaney and the FAI this really takes the biscuit, I think its time to protest outside the FAI offices in Abbotstown.
LOL

Never mind asking a question that was pretty much answered a few posts back ffs.LOL

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

i suppose ultimately the people who decided not to renew their tickets are going to be left out in the short term.

And as someone has posted already it will be full steam ahead for 2022
yep and those that did renew will quite rightly be looked after firstClap

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 5:19pm
One of the few things I’ll give the FAI credit for is not looking for money for season ticket renewals during the lockdown.  

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 4:46pm
Details on ticketing for September games on last post here, lads.

http://forum.ybig.ie/ybig-mandate-update-on-ticketing-for-september_topic54423_page17.html" rel="nofollow - https://forum.ybig.ie/ybig-mandate-update-on-ticketing-for-september_topic54423_page17.html

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: muscles
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 12:10pm

Ya fair enough, stupid question alright Embarrassed   Though they could at least update that section of the website

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:08pm
Season ticket holders should have gotten an email explaining that 1/5 of the cost of their 19/20 ST has been applied to their account and the ticketing process for Serbia and Azerbaijan games.

How do I see how much the credit that has been applied to our account is though? Had a look at my ticketmastwe a/c and couldn't see anything.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Season ticket holders should have gotten an email explaining that 1/5 of the cost of their 19/20 ST has been applied to their account and the ticketing process for Serbia and Azerbaijan games.

How do I see how much the credit that has been applied to our account is though? Had a look at my ticketmastwe a/c and couldn't see anything.
did you read the whole email?

It very clearly says that when you log in during your window of purchase and select tickets, your credit will then be shown and you can choose to use it there and then or leave it until a later date.

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:29pm

It very clearly says that when you log in during your window of purchase and select tickets, your credit will then be shown and you can choose to use it there and then or leave it until a later date.

I did read it, thats why I asked the question if I could check it now rather than wait until Monday

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:37pm

I did read it, thats why I asked the question if I could check it now rather than wait until Monday
But you cant until you actually purchase during your window. With respect its very clear in the email:
  • When you have selected all your seats – please click ‘checkout’
  • You will be required to reconfirm your account details and then you will be brought to the payments page
  • Your account credit will appear on this screen and if you wish to redeem it against your purchase – please tick the box and continue to enter your card details
If you need to know how much then divide whatever the price of your ticket was by 5..

a credit of 1/5th of the cost of your 2019/20 Season Ticket 

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:49pm
How long does the window last is my question?

I'd imagine the amount of season tickets you have is put aside for you for a certain amount of time but it gives no indication of how long that is. 

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I'd imagine the amount of season tickets you have is put aside for you for a certain amount of time but it gives no indication of how long that is. 
 LOL read it again

Subject to availability, an additional pre-sale window for Season Ticket Holders will follow the above sale, where you will have the option to buy additional tickets. Further details will be communicated on this next week.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 7:10pm

LOL read it again

Subject to availability, an additional pre-sale window for Season Ticket Holders will follow the above sale, where you will have the option to buy additional tickets. Further details will be communicated on this next week.

I have read it , it says my time is from 10am, That's pretty vague.

Do I need to click on at exactly that time or anytime after 10am.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 7:32pm

LOL read it again

Ok so my reading is that each window will remain open until the further details email which will then inform of the next steps, ie general sale or whatever. From mean exactly that..from 10am. So log in at 11 or 1pm or whenever. The staggered times are clearly just to make it more manageable and its worth keeping in mind, if you want to try and secure a seat of choice then log in early before its bought by someone else.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 7:50pm
I’ve one season ticket. The email says I can only purchase the same number of tickets as I have season tickets. Then further down it says I’m entitled to purchase two tickets.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 8:00pm

I’ve one season ticket. The email says I can only purchase the same number of tickets as I have season tickets. Then further down it says I’m entitled to purchase two tickets.
It doesn’t say you can only purchase the same number, its says based on the number. As you have one season ticket amd seats are sold in pods of two seats, you purchase one pod of two seats.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:01pm

It doesn’t say you can only purchase the same number, its says based on the number. As you have one season ticket amd seats are sold in pods of two seats, you purchase one pod of two seats.
So, even if you just wanted to buy 1 seat, you would have buy 2 of them? That can't be right. Confused

-------------

Posted By: counterlock
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

So, even if you just wanted to buy 1 seat, you would have buy 2 of them? That can't be right. Confused

How'd you figure that out? It says 'You are entitled to purchase up to 2  tickets per game.'

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

How'd you figure that out? It says 'You are entitled to purchase up to 2  tickets per game.'

Maybe I'm reading the email and Sham's post wrong but that's how it looked. 

-------------

Posted By: VanBosch
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:09pm

That’s how it was done for the bohs games in Aviva. It means if you go on your own you need to pay twice or miss out assuming you can’t pass the extra on. I get it’s for Covid but it’s harsh. 

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:44pm
So if you want to buy 2 tickets you have to pay for 4 seats?

Or can I just buy lets say 2a and 2b and no one can  buy 2c and 2d?

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:47pm
So if I want 14 tickets do I have to buy 28?

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:21pm

LOL are you being serious? 

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:22pm
LOLWTF 

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:25pm

LOLWTF 
LOL
This place is bonkers at the best of times but even normally sensible rational posters are losing itLOL

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:33pm

If it's any consolation I've had a long week LOL

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 11:26pm

hope it was a fortnight LOL

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 11:31pm

Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Maybe I'm reading the email and Sham's post wrong but that's how it looked. 

LOL

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 2:59am

LOL read it again

<span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: rgb85, 85, 85; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; word-spacing: 1px; border-color: rgb85, 85, 85; color: rgb85, 85, 85;">Subject to availability, an additional pre-sale window for Season Ticket Holders will follow the above sale, where you will have the option to buy additional tickets. Further details will be communicated on this next week.</span>

Ok so my reading is that each window will remain open until the further details email which will then inform of the next steps, ie general sale or whatever. From mean exactly that..from 10am. So log in at 11 or 1pm or whenever. The staggered times are clearly just to make it more manageable and its worth keeping in mind, if you want to try and secure a seat of choice then log in early before its bought by someone else.

Fair play Sham. You are showing a level of patience here that I thought would be beyond you. It would certainly be beyond me.

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 7:55am

hope it was a fortnight LOL
LOLLOL

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

LOL read it again

<span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: rgb85, 85, 85; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; word-spacing: 1px; border-color: rgb85, 85, 85; color: rgb85, 85, 85;">Subject to availability, an additional pre-sale window for Season Ticket Holders will follow the above sale, where you will have the option to buy additional tickets. Further details will be communicated on this next week.</span>

Fair play Sham. You are showing a level of patience here that I thought would be beyond you. It would certainly be beyond me.
its the new calmer me Paulie. Ive been trying it out in work too and complaints have almost halved in recent weeksClap

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:44am

LOL read it again

its the new calmer me Paulie. Ive been trying it out in work too and complaints have almost halved in recent weeksClap

Fair play. I prefer to embrace the grumpiness but each to their own.

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 12:01pm
Its on its last legs Paulie. 

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 7:27pm
You gave it a go to be fair

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 8:04pm

You gave it a go to be fair
LOL

Posted By: saintjoey
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 12:55pm
Anyone know how much the tickets are gonna be? Expecting 45-50?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net