Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 57>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Season ticket holders should have gotten an email explaining that 1/5 of the cost of their 19/20 ST has been applied to their account and the ticketing process for Serbia and Azerbaijan games.

How do I see how much the credit that has been applied to our account is though? Had a look at my ticketmastwe a/c and couldn't see anything.
did you read the whole email?

It very clearly says that when you log in during your window of purchase and select tickets, your credit will then be shown and you can choose to use it there and then or leave it until a later date.

I did read it, thats why I asked the question if I could check it now rather than wait until Monday
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:37pm

Season ticket holders should have gotten an email explaining that 1/5 of the cost of their 19/20 ST has been applied to their account and the ticketing process for Serbia and Azerbaijan games.

How do I see how much the credit that has been applied to our account is though? Had a look at my ticketmastwe a/c and couldn't see anything.
did you read the whole email?

It very clearly says that when you log in during your window of purchase and select tickets, your credit will then be shown and you can choose to use it there and then or leave it until a later date.

I did read it, thats why I asked the question if I could check it now rather than wait until Monday
But you cant until you actually purchase during your window. With respect its very clear in the email:
  • When you have selected all your seats – please click ‘checkout’
  • You will be required to reconfirm your account details and then you will be brought to the payments page
  • Your account credit will appear on this screen and if you wish to redeem it against your purchase – please tick the box and continue to enter your card details
If you need to know how much then divide whatever the price of your ticket was by 5..

a credit of 1/5th of the cost of your 2019/20 Season Ticket 

Edited by Sham157 - 20 Aug 2021 at 6:39pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:49pm
How long does the window last is my question?

I'd imagine the amount of season tickets you have is put aside for you for a certain amount of time but it gives no indication of how long that is. 

Edited by lassassinblanc - 20 Aug 2021 at 6:51pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I'd imagine the amount of season tickets you have is put aside for you for a certain amount of time but it gives no indication of how long that is. 
 LOL read it again

Subject to availability, an additional pre-sale window for Season Ticket Holders will follow the above sale, where you will have the option to buy additional tickets. Further details will be communicated on this next week.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 7:10pm

LOL read it again

Subject to availability, an additional pre-sale window for Season Ticket Holders will follow the above sale, where you will have the option to buy additional tickets. Further details will be communicated on this next week.

I have read it , it says my time is from 10am, That's pretty vague.

Do I need to click on at exactly that time or anytime after 10am.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 7:32pm

LOL read it again

I have read it , it says my time is from 10am, That's pretty vague.

Do I need to click on at exactly that time or anytime after 10am.

Ok so my reading is that each window will remain open until the further details email which will then inform of the next steps, ie general sale or whatever. From mean exactly that..from 10am. So log in at 11 or 1pm or whenever. The staggered times are clearly just to make it more manageable and its worth keeping in mind, if you want to try and secure a seat of choice then log in early before its bought by someone else.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 7:50pm
I’ve one season ticket. The email says I can only purchase the same number of tickets as I have season tickets. Then further down it says I’m entitled to purchase two tickets.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I’ve one season ticket. The email says I can only purchase the same number of tickets as I have season tickets. Then further down it says I’m entitled to purchase two tickets.
It doesn’t say you can only purchase the same number, its says based on the number. As you have one season ticket amd seats are sold in pods of two seats, you purchase one pod of two seats.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:01pm

It doesn’t say you can only purchase the same number, its says based on the number. As you have one season ticket amd seats are sold in pods of two seats, you purchase one pod of two seats.
So, even if you just wanted to buy 1 seat, you would have buy 2 of them? That can't be right. Confused
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

So, even if you just wanted to buy 1 seat, you would have buy 2 of them? That can't be right. Confused

How'd you figure that out? It says 'You are entitled to purchase up to 2  tickets per game.'

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

How'd you figure that out? It says 'You are entitled to purchase up to 2  tickets per game.'

Maybe I'm reading the email and Sham's post wrong but that's how it looked. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:09pm

That’s how it was done for the bohs games in Aviva. It means if you go on your own you need to pay twice or miss out assuming you can’t pass the extra on. I get it’s for Covid but it’s harsh. 
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:44pm
So if you want to buy 2 tickets you have to pay for 4 seats?

Or can I just buy lets say 2a and 2b and no one can  buy 2c and 2d?

Edited by lassassinblanc - 20 Aug 2021 at 9:51pm
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 9:47pm
So if I want 14 tickets do I have to buy 28?

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 20 Aug 2021 at 9:48pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:21pm

LOL are you being serious? 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:22pm
LOLWTF 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

LOLWTF 
LOL
This place is bonkers at the best of times but even normally sensible rational posters are losing itLOL

Edited by Sham157 - 20 Aug 2021 at 10:26pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:33pm

LOL are you being serious? 

If it's any consolation I've had a long week LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 57>
  Share Topic