You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PL Season 20/21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I wasn't saying Grealish was better than Bale. Thought we were talking about players ages. You know the way in Terri-land every single player must start their first team career, reach their peak and retire at the exact same age
I was talking about making the most of your talent, which Bale has frequently done and Grealish frequently hasn't (yet, at least).

I'm not sure what you were talking about.

Then again, that's nothing new. LOL
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Burnley v Villa is a great game 
3-2 to Burnley now after being 1-0 and 2-1 down 

How did Villa not win that game ? 

Look if you dont take your chances then we all know what can happen . Star

Would have been some goal from Grealish if he’d finished off that run he went on from the sideline 

Some player 

I was thinking at the time this looks like Son last year when he scored from his own box against us .
I really hate to say this but Grealish was fantasic last night , he just controled the game .
One move in the first half he had the ball on the side line Robbie Brady was on standing off him and he did a double shimmy sent Robbie the wrong way he he took the ball the other way  .

It was last year so it's irrelevant but something I've always noticed about that goal and have never seen it mentioned by any one is Hendrick's role in it. He's so slow getting back into position. If he had moved about 5-7 yards in front of Son before he got out of his own half, Son's path to goal is completely blocked off. The speed Hendrick is running at is comical LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 1:08pm
If Grealish had converted last night it would have been far better than Son's goal IMO
More technique to it and he was under more pressure
He didn't score so its a non argument i suppose
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 8:39pm
Steve Bruce has lost 200 (TWO HUNDRED) EPL games in charge. That is the equivalent of 5 full seasons and 10 of another.

Somehow, he still gets jobs. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 10:19pm
Watched two and a half games today and the entertainment levels were very low. 

City v Sheff Utd was a case of getting an early goal and then keeping the ball for the next 82 minutes knowing that their defence has improved this season so the league's bottom club were unlikely to cause many problems. City never got in behind SU's defence once in the game, it was all played in front of them, pass pass pass. They seemed to just be preserving their energy for the next match in a few days.

Arsenal United was that bad i turned it off at half time. 

Only watched Southampton Villa as i was waiting on a bet. In fairness to Southampton they showed a bit of fight and had a bit of life about them when chasing the game second half but ultimately the game was ruined by VAR 

Football needs fans back and the rules and use of VAR need to be clarified

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Jan 2021 at 10:21pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 7:04pm
I agree with Luiz being sent-off but the explanation behind it is nonsensical. If he had made an attempt to tackle, he would have only gotten a yellow. But because he makes no attempt, he gets a red.

Arsenal should have been well clear before the incident, and shouldn't be opened up like with seconds left to play in the half. Be doing well to get away with the draw now.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 5:14pm
I think City are gonna beat Spurs by 2/3 today.
City at -1 is close to evens. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 7:32pm

I only had a 5 on it but was free money 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 7:33pm
Good call
City didn’t even have to be that good to win that comfortably 

Gundogan player of the year?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 13 Feb 2021 at 7:34pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 7:37pm
Had him as captain. Clap

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 8:01pm

I only had a 5 on it but was free money 
Good shout, got on that too.

Had a 4/1 of Foden, Kane and Sterling all to have a shot on target, came in with an injury time shot from Sterling
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 8:17pm
Zinchenko has made the left back spot his own recently
Not bad for a £1.5m signing from an unheard of Ukrainian side who was actually a midfielder

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 8:27pm

Good call
City didn’t even have to be that good to win that comfortably 

Gundogan player of the year?

He’s certainly making a good run for it! Will definitely be in TOTY alongside Cancelo, KDB and Dias.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 9:08pm
Ederson and Stones too probably 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 9:15pm

Ederson and Stones too probably 

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 9:21pm
Yeah it would be hilarious alright including a centre half who’s won every game he’s played in this season so far and conceded 7 goals in that time, and a keeper who’s kept by far the most clean sheets in the league
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 9:22pm

Yeah it would be hilarious alright including a centre half who’s won every game he’s played in this season so far and conceded 7 goals in that time, and a keeper who’s kept by far the most clean sheets in the league

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 10:33pm
Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Shaw

Fernandes
Gundogan
Grealish

Salah
Kane
Son

Would be my TOTY so far