You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 734735736737738 839>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:39pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

yes it would as the people involved they had only one jab or none at all. Same thing in a cafe beside the hotel we stayed in your own county. The hotel was closed to non residents while the cafe did no checks was closed for 14 days during the heatwave. 

RTÉ still don’t seem to get the difference between indoor and outdoors . I was at many pubs for the last few months outdoors where there was more than 200 people present although in fairness they were strictly policed and checks on entry , no mingling or dancing.

how exactly would the QR cert have stopped the outbreak? 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:47pm
There will be outbreaks regardless of vaccines I'm afraid gufct although less likely. Probably ended up with nothing major for most involved. It's regrettable that some establishments aren't following the QR code idea (although I'm completely against them) but when you have the likes of GP, FG or that goon down in Kerry being extremely liberal with their own laws then what do you expect? 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

yes it would as the people involved they had only one jab or none at all. Same thing in a cafe beside the hotel we stayed in your own county. The hotel was closed to non residents while the cafe did no checks was closed for 14 days during the heatwave. 

RTÉ still don’t seem to get the difference between indoor and outdoors . I was at many pubs for the last few months outdoors where there was more than 200 people present although in fairness they were strictly policed and checks on entry , no mingling or dancing.

Ya put the cert over your face ya dope Confused
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:57pm
Safest option I feel now is go back into full lockdown 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

oh yeah🙈
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 4:05pm

oh yeah🙈
LOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 4:07pm
Second dose Tuesday 👏👏👏
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 4:07pm

Safest option I feel now is go back into full lockdown 
Its the only logical option. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 5:34pm
The lads worrying about wedding numbers, tell the hotel it’s a birthday party, you can have 200 and music Clap fair play Leo
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 11:12am
Great to see full scale concerts back in the NorthThumbs Up Let's hope it happens here ASAP
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Great to see full scale concerts back in the NorthThumbs Up Let's hope it happens here ASAP

Dublin Airport numbers have gone way up. Most places back open in airport, practically everything open in t1.

Wouldn’t go away with kids over 12 when they’ve to get tested before being allowed on flight home. Disgraceful having to do that. Apart from that, passengers are passing through airport, hassle free.

Regardless of what countries do within their own country going forward, I don’t think anyone will row back with travel within the EU
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Dublin Airport numbers have gone way up. Most places back open in airport, practically everything open in t1.

Wouldn’t go away with kids over 12 when they’ve to get tested before being allowed on flight home. Disgraceful having to do that. Apart from that, passengers are passing through airport, hassle free.

Regardless of what countries do within their own country going forward, I don’t think anyone will row back with travel within the EU

Limited hours though - Have flown twice in the evening recently and practically nothing open. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Limited hours though - Have flown twice in the evening recently and practically nothing open. 

Limited as so many concessioners are struggling to find staff. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 9:06am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

With so many firms who can't find staff , do you think the time is right to end PUP payments ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

With so many firms who can't find staff , do you think the time is right to end PUP payments ?

Personally yes, back to regular jobseekers payments.

They dont have the resources to be industry specific so those in the Arts/entertainment etc. might be hard done by but there are 80k people in Dublin on the PUP. Jobs everywhere.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 9:15am

Things start to close around 7/8 but throughout the day it’s very busy in departures with practically everything open in t1. Great to see after seeing it so dead for a year and a half 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 10:16am
Starting from next month, the PUP will be gradually reduced over a six month period until February 2022 to align it with the standard jobseekers' payments.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 734735736737738 839>
  Share Topic