You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 723724725726727 839>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2021 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Most pubs in Cork are not opening Monday over the fear of the fine. In one part of the city the pubs are open  in doors right now. The local seargent in this part of town isn't bothering enforcing the rules, he's going after drug dealers etc.

I can't drink in my local but some fella from Honolulu can drink in the hotel across the road. Clap

Can you you not also drink in the hotel across the road too 
Ya, if you pay €200 and stay the night then you're safe from Covid.
LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2021 at 2:09pm
Second jab done and dusted this morning at the National Show Centre. Fierce efficient set up, queued a few mins once inside to register then another few mins and I was sitting down for the 15 mins. All done in half an hour.
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2021 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Second jab done and dusted this morning at the National Show Centre. Fierce efficient set up, queued a few mins once inside to register then another few mins and I was sitting down for the 15 mins. All done in half an hour.

One thing the government deserve credit for is how they’ve handled the vaccination programme - there’s obviously a few exceptions (like with my dad) but overall, very impressed
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2021 at 1:23am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

got my cert by post on Monday . The total takeover of this topic by Wheelo is a joke,

If it’s blinded happy clappy stuff you’re after on this topic, press the ignore button beside my name Thumbs Up
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2021 at 7:11pm
Uk figures infection numbers falling though an obvious time lag wrt opening up 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Think the end of this week will tell a tale. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Been 2 weeks since euro final 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:48am
Did many on here get the jab via the GP.  I still haven't received by Covid cert in the post. Ive been on hold here for 2 hours trying to get through to the HSE 🤬🤬🤬
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 11:03am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

After postponing our wedding 4 times in the last 18 months, we finally decided to go ahead with it in August. We decided to do this in good faith on the back of the government announcements a few weeks back where they said 100 guests would be able to attend.

Now the ****s in cabinet are saying this won't be happing (according to Leo today) and the numbers are likely staying at 50. We're 10 days out from the 1st of August and they drop this (still haven't officially said anything, which is even worse). A slap in the face to hotels, vendors and those getting married. 

Despite this they're still going ahead with indoor dining (with no time limit) for the vaccinated. About 85 of our guests are fully vaccinated. How does that make sense? They can go sit in a pub all day with 100 strangers no bother, but we've to cap our guests at 50. 

They literally don't know what they're doing and im fit for f**king murder at this stage.

It has been an absolute sh*tshow for organising weddingsCry People might have more respect for the decision makers if they made sense
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 11:15am

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Been 2 weeks since euro final 

Would be absolutely fantastic news if their numbers fall or even don't go up by much over the next few weeks, even with reopening....Would be hard to justify continuing restrictions here then!

Got my first jab yesterday in Citywest...Very efficient out there. They gave me 3 dates last week but it was when I was on holidays so 4th time luckyLOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 11:28am

Did many on here get the jab via the GP.  I still haven't received by Covid cert in the post. Ive been on hold here for 2 hours trying to get through to the HSE 🤬🤬🤬
I got done through GP, had second jab on Thursday 15th and received cert by post last Thursday 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 11:50am

Got my second jab done Friday evening and received my cert via email over the weekend.
I was a bit bolloxed on Saturday but I think that may be a side effect of life rather that the Pfizer vaccine. 
El Puto Amo
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 2:49pm

I had to wait 5 hours on hold. So did my wife. Was told on Thursday I’d have it soon, it’s in the system. Still no email, nothing in the post. Travelling to Belgium tomorrow. An absolute sh*tshow.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:46pm
Just got the text for my second dose of Pfizer for this Friday but it's only 2 weeks today since the first. Is it not meant to be 4 weeks? not complaining, just curious.

Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Just got the text for my second dose of Pfizer for this Friday but it's only 2 weeks today since the first. Is it not meant to be 4 weeks? not complaining, just curious.

Nah two weeks is fine
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:54pm
they heard you were gagging for pints Indoors 
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

The Speaker sent a letter to HSE on your behalf. Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

After postponing our wedding 4 times in the last 18 months, we finally decided to go ahead with it in August. We decided to do this in good faith on the back of the government announcements a few weeks back where they said 100 guests would be able to attend.

Now the ****s in cabinet are saying this won't be happing (according to Leo today) and the numbers are likely staying at 50. We're 10 days out from the 1st of August and they drop this (still haven't officially said anything, which is even worse). A slap in the face to hotels, vendors and those getting married. 

Despite this they're still going ahead with indoor dining (with no time limit) for the vaccinated. About 85 of our guests are fully vaccinated. How does that make sense? They can go sit in a pub all day with 100 strangers no bother, but we've to cap our guests at 50. 

They literally don't know what they're doing and im fit for f**king murder at this stage.

It has been an absolute sh*tshow for organising weddingsCry People might have more respect for the decision makers if they made sense

You should see the thread Gavin Rielly put up on twitter in the last hour about live music at weddings. It's a clear as mud. Contradicting their own regulations. The government are fudging everything 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 723724725726727 839>
  Share Topic