You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 655656657658659 839>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2021 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by kevjreilly kevjreilly wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Is there a date for outdoor football matches resuming?
7th June but no crowds i think
How do 8 year olds get to away matches ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 8:52am
£100 shopping vouchers for all adults up North. Plenty of new "one in a row" football shirts on the good folk of Ulster for the glorious 12th...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 8:58am
Big news from Great Britain. Social distancing will end on June 21st based on the trials the government has been carrying out.

How on earth is this going to work on the island of Ireland. Pop up to Belfast for a non socially distanced weekend. 52 days. 

Edited by TigerRoll - 30 Apr 2021 at 8:59am
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 9:29am
Vaccine opening for 30-34 year olds up here Big smile
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 9:34am
Originally posted by TigerRoll TigerRoll wrote:

Big news from Great Britain. Social distancing will end on June 21st based on the trials the government has been carrying out.

How on earth is this going to work on the island of Ireland. Pop up to Belfast for a non socially distanced weekend. 52 days. 

The North isn’t in GB.

TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 9:48am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

The North isn’t in GB.

You’d be correct on that point. I’ll rephrase, social distancing will end in the United Kingdom. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 9:49am
Have the Stormont executive announced that this is going to happen here as well on 21st June?
I thought it was just in GB
TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Have the Stormont executive announced that this is going to happen here as well on 21st June?

You can guarantee Edwin Poots will be following the advice of the Prime Minister. It’s going to be nearly impossible for all of the U.K. not to leave together. As you can travel between all freely in GB and then via ports etc in Belfast. It would a farce if it didn’t. Northern Ireland begun vaccinated healthy 30 year olds today, if anything they’re ahead of England. There’s an argument social distancing should end sooner. The U.K went into these lockdowns and restrictions together, I suspect we all leave it together. That’ll be Boris’s dream/aim one would suspect.

Edited by TigerRoll - 30 Apr 2021 at 10:00am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 10:03am

The North isn’t in GB.

You’d be correct on that point. I’ll rephrase, social distancing will end in the United Kingdom. 
The 26 and the 6 have had differing rules and regulations from the start of all this, why will this have any more impact than the other differences? 
TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 10:07am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

The North isn’t in GB.

The 26 and the 6 have had differing rules and regulations from the start of all this, why will this have any more impact than the other differences? 

They’ve small differences, in terms of when shops open etc
They’ve a common similarity however and it’s a big one we’ve all lived with around the world for 16+ months. Mask/social distancing, which has the largest impact on everyone’s life. Albeit there hasn’t been an announcement on masks but it’s due in the immediate future. You stay 2m away from someone in Dundalk but in Newry it’s fine. 

Edited by TigerRoll - 30 Apr 2021 at 10:08am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 10:28am
to be honest keeping 2ms away from most people other than those you love is not a bad policy in life in general.  Not always possible in public transport etc but I certainly have zero interest in being within 2m of strangers if I can help it. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

to be honest keeping 2ms away from most people other than those you love is not a bad policy in life in general.  Not always possible in public transport etc but I certainly have zero interest in being within 2m of strangers if I can help it. 
Seen a zorb ball for sale in Ebay if your interested.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Would be perfect for dealing with Rovers fans 👍👍👍
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 10:51am

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Would be perfect for dealing with Rovers fans 👍👍👍
Touche
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 11:15am
Petty much the same vaccination numbers on Wednesday as Tuesday
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 11:42am

What if it’s an 18 year old girl?
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 12:19pm

What if it’s an 18 year old girl?

LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 12:35pm

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You can guarantee Edwin Poots will be following the advice of the Prime Minister. It’s going to be nearly impossible for all of the U.K. not to leave together. As you can travel between all freely in GB and then via ports etc in Belfast. It would a farce if it didn’t. Northern Ireland begun vaccinated healthy 30 year olds today, if anything they’re ahead of England. There’s an argument social distancing should end sooner. The U.K went into these lockdowns and restrictions together, I suspect we all leave it together. That’ll be Boris’s dream/aim one would suspect.

The north have been slower to open things up than across the water throughout this sure. 

Boris annnounced that ages ago that everything would be back to normal by June 21st, among his other dates for easing of restrictions. 
Stormont said they wouldn't necessarily be following those dates, and haven't done so yet either
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 655656657658659 839>
  Share Topic