You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 588589590591592 839>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

MacKenna is very much in the camp of the loonies today

I had a long back and forth with him a couple of weeks ago, it turned out he hadn't a clue what he was talking about as regards Covid, then he blocked me because I was making a tit of him

Look at the people he's retweeting and liking look at the people who are retweeting him and liking his tweets, he's firmly in the science-denying crank space now and is moving increasingly far right

I've seen this happen loads of times before

And he's doing it for notoriety, for the grift, and above all for money

This is a guy whose father worked as a producer in RTE by the way, yet he portrays himself as an "outsider"

He's a a f**king **** and a charlatan 
Yeah I’m sure he’s terrified of the man who’s cut his teeth waffling to the world on online forums.

LOLLOLLOL
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:52am
From what I've seen on the twitter,  sids  been  schooled,   been  obsessed with the Kildare journalist , not a good sign 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 10:04am
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Jaysus, the state of the pictures in this link

That’s some level of retard.

Imagine paying for hoddies and unable to get the spelling right.
Their akchewly tea shurts bean warn over hoddies 

Didn't know you spoke Ulster Scots!
Im a mawn of menny tall ants
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 10:56am
No surprise to see Qewan's fans on this thread are typical "not a racist" types 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 12:50pm
Sid, why waste so much of your time on this crap. McKween and others are like a crazy shouting on the street corner, would you stop and spend your time trying to make them change their mind? No cause you know it would waste your time and achieve sweet f**k all.

Put your intelligence to use and not waste it on pointless debates with people who will never ever change their views. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Sid, why waste so much of your time on this crap. McKween and others are like a crazy shouting on the street corner, would you stop and spend your time trying to make them change their mind? No cause you know it would waste your time and achieve sweet f**k all.

Put your intelligence to use and not waste it on pointless debates with people who will never ever change their views. 
Of course they won't change their minds

But the more people that understand exactly what they are, the less minds they'll change

This is the double bind of fascism

Ignore them and and they are free to work away and cultivate more fascists through seductive soundbytes and easy "answers", ie. snake oil

Debate them and you won't change their minds - because they are never there to debate on facts - only to shout propaganda - and you run the risk of legitimising them

Nobody in history has ever been able to square this circle

All that can be done is to alert people to what they are

Knowledge of what they are is an essential tool for understanding contemporary politics

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:02pm
Seems an awful waste of your own time.You can make a bigger difference by going out and and been an example to others. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:04pm
Wacko
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:08pm

Seems an awful waste of your own time.You can make a bigger difference by going out and and been an example to others. 
I'm not going out very much at the moment, because we're in Level 5 restrictions

Where would you suggest I go to be an example to others

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:21pm
ybig is the obvious place to stop the rise of right wing extremists in Ireland it seems.  Who would have known. 

Edited by Baldrick - 28 Feb 2021 at 1:21pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

ybig is the obvious place to stop the rise of right wing extremists in Ireland it seems.  Who would have known. 
What about my posts do you disagree with
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:24pm

I'm not going out very much at the moment, because we're in Level 5 restrictions

I'm not talking about Level 5 restrictions or anything to do with that. But a life online debating with fools isn't a good way to be spending your days, and will achieve very little. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:24pm

can you troll elsewhere? 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:24pm

I'm not talking about Level 5 restrictions or anything to do with that. But a life online debating with fools isn't a good way to be spending your days, and will achieve very little. 
Harsh on Baldrick
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:25pm
LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:37pm

Specifically the ones on here recently, nothing.  

However this is a football forum and you have become obsessed with the rise of the far right in Ireland and I don’t think posting on a football forum causes any halt to that and is effectively pissing against the wind while at the same time many posters don’t bother posting on here because it has all become too earnest.  

I think your concerns are legit I just think you are pissing against the wind doing it on a Irish football forum.  

Edited by Baldrick - 28 Feb 2021 at 1:40pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:40pm

can you troll elsewhere? 

Very little difference in what I said and what you said but I am trolling 😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:44pm

Specifically the ones on here recently, nothing.  

However this is a football forum and you have become obsessed with the rise of the far right in Ireland and I don’t think posting on a football forum causes any halt to that and is effectively pissing against the wind while at the same time many posters don’t bother posting on here because it has all become too earnest.  

I think your concerns are legit I just think you are pissing against the wind doing it on a Irish football forum.  
So you disagree with nothing in my posts, you think my "concerns are legit", and my posts are made on the relevant thread

ie. I'm using this forum and this thread exactly how it's supposed to be used

Thanks for that

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 588589590591592 839>
  Share Topic