You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 201>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 9:50am
Looks like the two ugly sisters are to re-unite and with the help of the jolly green giant will repel the wicked witch of the north..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Looks like the two ugly sisters are to re-unite and with the help of the jolly green giant will repel the wicked witch of the north..

Who plays Glinda, The Good Witch of the South?.......Helen McEntee?
And who plays Toto?.....one of the Healy-Rae’s?
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 2:14pm
Looks like O’Riordain v Kelly for the Labour Party leadership. While I wouldn’t be 100% behind O’Riordain, he is undoubtedly the best hope for Labour to emerge from its slump, and he undoubtedly has a capacity to interest the youth vote. I also feel he will be very capable in calling out SF, while having no difficulty in keeping the heat under FF/FG at the same time. This would actually allow Labour define their niche and hopefully rebuild.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 2:39pm
Liebour IW in Ireland are more right wing than Thatcher ever was.
I hope Kelly IW wins the leadership race it will leave them in the doldrums for years.
They will never win a seat in Mullingar again Penrosr topped poll 3 times our reward closing garrison  motor registry office post office sorting office taking department of Education from the town. 
Why would any right minded person vote for a party that screws its own.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

I hope Kelly IW wins the leadership race it will leave them in the doldrums for years.
They will never win a seat in Mullingar again Penrosr topped poll 3 times our reward closing garrison  motor registry office post office sorting office taking department of Education from the town. 

What if Labour could get you match tickets?
El Puto Amo
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 3:03pm
Dont need them as they don't deliver on promises just as well that I few more aways than the 2 required for  Slovakia.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 5:29pm

Dont need them as they don't deliver on promises just as well that I few more aways than the 2 required for  Slovakia.

I’m just trying to think of another Irish organisation who screwed over their own people while a smaller number benefitted from it and were happy to keep them in power. 
El Puto Amo
Martiponti View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martiponti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 7:44pm
I see the ex RUC man giving his pennys( soz,dimes) worth.I'm pretty sure he can be considered an impartial observer/ reporter.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 1:00pm
Public rallies appear to be about to become a part of Government formation. Confused
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 1:16pm
Say what you want about Sinn Fein but Gerry Spielberg Adams's new haircut looks class. Cool 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 2:16pm
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Public rallies appear to be about to become a part of Government formation. Confused

Public rally? Hyperbolic much? Public meetings in hotels are hardly the Nuremberg Rallies.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

Public rally? Hyperbolic much? Public meetings in hotels are hardly the Nuremberg Rallies.

Since when were “public meetings” part of Government formation.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:50pm

LOLLOLLOL You’re f**king embarrassing 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Why?

I might say the same about your lack of understanding of representative democracy.

Edited by Het-field - 24 Feb 2020 at 6:52pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 6:57pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Why?

I might say the same about your lack of understanding of representative democracy.
You literally have a problem with everything SF do. You live on this thread giving us a blow by blow account of SFs day. 
Its completely biased, hyperbolic and as I said embarrassing. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 201>
  Share Topic