You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 200>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 7:14pm
ffs knock it on the head 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Embarrassed from a post on the internet? 

Come on, Tory boy. LOL

Yeah, embarrassed.

You could have laughed it off, instead you started waffling about Robinson, and Trump, calling me Tory Boy etc

You came on and all you added to the conversation was pointing out a spelling error, added no opinion to the story which is quite strange as anytime Sinn Fein are in the news for any wrong doing you are all over it. Why so quiet on the latest Leo allegations?

So I decided to respond to in the same childish manner which you initially started, then you got all upset! You’re a sensitive little Tory boy.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You came on and all you added to the conversation was pointing out a spelling error, added no opinion to the story which is quite strange as anytime Sinn Fein are in the news for any wrong doing you are all over it. Why so quiet on the latest Leo allegations?

So I decided to respond to in the same childish manner which you initially started, then you got all upset! You’re a sensitive little Tory boy.

I will not be lectured about adding to a conversation by somebody who uses emojis as arguments, and throws terms like "Tory Boy" around like confetti.

I actually haven't posted in the Irish Politics Thread in a long time, and had stepped out of the Whatever section for a couple of months. So I'm not "all over it" and haven't been for ages. And then you insinuate my silence means something, which it doesn't.

You could have laughed it off, but you went down the road of my "tough week" referencing Robinson and Trump, thinking it funny. I pointed out where you failed, and then rock up with your dimestore advice about online debating etiquette.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 8:15pm
Grow up lads
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Grow up lads

No you grow up.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 8:49pm
Does every topic on this f**king forum have to be about the British Tories? 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 8:54pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Not necessarily. The dangers of right wing ideals is also quite popular, although that can also sometimes be mentioned in the context of the British Tories.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 8:56am
Originally posted by JohnSwift JohnSwift wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Not necessarily. The dangers of right wing ideals is also quite popular, although that can also sometimes be mentioned in the context of the British Tories.

Don't forget the racists either.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 12:25pm
What's the story with the Dail?  Were in Government Buildings yesterday and today in the Convention Centre.

You'd imagine some TDs turn up to the wrong venue

Edited by Trap junior - 04 Nov 2020 at 12:26pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 1:20pm
A motion of no confidence in the Tanaiste.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 6:18pm
Leo’s spokesperson saying SF are using it as a political football😂
Wasn’t too long ago since they used Paul Quinn’s mother as a political football. Some neck
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Leo’s spokesperson saying SF are using it as a political football😂
Wasn’t too long ago since they used Paul Quinn’s mother as a political football. Some neck
Sums up the bullsh*t surrounding politics and how the Trump language of feelings over facts has permeated it

The Paul Quinn thing was entirely legitimate to bring up and Varadkar has been shown to be corrupt by the Village story
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 7:04pm
May have been legitimate, but it was never mentioned by those people in the decade before or the months since 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 7:17pm
Very similar to the Stack family, both of whom allowed themselves to used in a game of political football.

I notice the Stack's were surplus to requirements in the last general election.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 7:47pm
Oh here comes a repeat of that nasty repetition of "political football".

Its nasty language.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:51pm
I see that old fool Lord Kilclooney, former unionist MP John Taylor in a previous life, has been at it again on Twitter, referring to Kamala Harris as "The Indian." He did the same thing with Varadkar not so long ago and has again used the identical 'dog ate my homework' excuse that he didn't know their name. Just what the UK government needed when it is already an international pariah over the Brexit mess and is now desperately trying to curry favour with Joe Biden after he put them in their box for their behaviour over the Good Friday Agreement. Politicians have been queuing up to condemn the dribbling old f**k including the Speaker. Damage done, unfortunately, not for the first time. Seems that the Paddy just doesn't know why he is considered offensive.
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

I see that old fool Lord Kilclooney, former unionist MP John Taylor in a previous life, has been at it again on Twitter, referring to Kamala Harris as "The Indian." He did the same thing with Varadkar not so long ago and has again used the identical 'dog ate my homework' excuse that he didn't know their name. Just what the UK government needed when it is already an international pariah over the Brexit mess and is now desperately trying to curry favour with Joe Biden after he put them in their box for their behaviour over the Good Friday Agreement. Politicians have been queuing up to condemn the dribbling old f**k including the Speaker. Damage done, unfortunately, not for the first time. Seems that the Paddy just doesn't know why he is considered offensive.

I think it was that same drunken, racist, f**knut who was demanding that "Ulster-Scots" to be given a vote when we had the independence referendum in 2014. Seriously.

Edited by ErsatzThistle - 09 Nov 2020 at 8:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 200>
  Share Topic