You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 201>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 2:34pm
I’m becoming convinced that Bryson gets more coverage and reference here than he does anywhere else.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 5:53pm
That thing with Louth GAA where the lads gave money for visas, is that how vulture funds get a foothold into the country?
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 10:11am
I'm not holding my breath. 

Rishi Sunak has said he wants to deepen ties between the UK and Ireland after a “very positive” first face-to-face meeting with the taoiseach, Micheál Martin, before the British-Irish Council summit in Blackpool.

He said he was pleased with progress on the Northern Ireland protocol dispute and was determined to end the impasse over the Stormont assembly.

“I think we all recognise that the protocol is having a real impact on the ground, on families, on businesses in Northern Ireland, threatening Northern Ireland’s place in the United Kingdom. And I want to resolve that,” he said.

“I’m deeply committed to the Belfast Good Friday agreement. I want to see the institutions back up and running in Northern Ireland, because that’s what the people in Northern Ireland need and deserve.”

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 2:35pm
Video doing the rounds of Leo wearing the head off some young lad. Basically caught by the balls cheating on his partner.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Video doing the rounds of Leo wearing the head off some young lad. Basically caught by the balls cheating on his partner.

Which head?

Who is surprised by this? He's as slimy as all else.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 3:26pm
Just seen the video, certainly getting stuck in.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 3:57pm
Didn't know he was married.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 3:59pm
Just saw the video. He really took the Red Hot Chili Peppers song "Suck My Kiss" literally, huh? Absolutely tearing into the young lad like me eating a kebab after a night out. Just leathering into the guy.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Just saw the video. He really took the Red Hot Chili Peppers song "Suck My Kiss" literally, huh? Absolutely tearing into the young lad like me eating a kebab after a night out. Just leathering into the guy.
Its no different than any other male/female getting ‘stuck into’ any other male/female in a nightclub.  As HB says above he’s married. He is currently Tanaiste and about to become Taoiseach of our country for a second time and he’s holding his hand out to be slapped like this. Doesnt bode well for his decision making. 

Thats all that should concern people, not that he was “leathering into the guy”.

Edited by Sham157 - 04 Dec 2022 at 4:07pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

You’re a very strange man 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 6:46pm
Not as strange as Leo Varadkar referring to Belfast as "overseas".
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 7:39pm
It's not the kind of behaviour you would expect from a government leader. Nothing to do with it being male on male but 'cheating' with someone else in a nightclub is an offence that could make the position untenable.  
Of course the excuse can be "everyone is entitled to their private life and who knows the arrangement between he and his husband" which is true, but again in a leadership position you have to be trustworthy and this could be the nail for him, he has had too many of these scandals now i can see FG starting to make a push to change the leadership.  
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 9:24pm
Lets not forget, and based on the video I’ve seen, there is a chance that it is his hubby (with a haircut) as his face cannot be seen and he has done nothing wrong in his personal time.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their private life, but that becomes a much harder ‘defence’ when said person is quite open on his personal SM channels.

Anyway, time will tell…
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 9:52pm
Lads, Leo isn't married. 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Lets not forget, and based on the video I’ve seen, there is a chance that it is his hubby (with a haircut) as his face cannot be seen and he has done nothing wrong in his personal time.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their private life, but that becomes a much harder ‘defence’ when said person is quite open on his personal SM channels.

Anyway, time will tell…

I dont know what is hubby looks like but if it is his hubby / life partner then it's a different story

Edited by t_rAndy - 04 Dec 2022 at 10:24pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Anyway, time will tell…

I dont know what is hubby looks like but if it is his hubby / life partner then it's a different story
Its long term partner and not hubby, but either way, nobody knows for certain the circumstances. Probably wishful thinking to hope that this is the end for Leo, but st worst its a step closer.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 11:42pm
Is the video even real?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 11:45pm
He seems to get himself into situations. The amount of times he has had to defend himself over this and that.

Maybe he is being unfairly targeted but still, can't imagine he will last as leader for too much longer he was already on the ropes a little. 
He was barely voted in in his own constituency last time sure. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 201>
  Share Topic