You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia Ticket Refund Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 72>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StayPuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 9:15pm
Didn't get a ticket from the FAI and I'm seriously considering not going now.

If anyone wants to buy my flight I'm open to offers. PM me!
Sponsored Links

Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by SeanG4393 SeanG4393 wrote:

I put in British as the address is a Birmingham address. 

Will work if you have British Passpot or Passport 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
SeanPeadir View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanPeadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

I put in British as the address is a Birmingham address. 

Will work if you have British Passpot or Passport 

Or UK drivers license 👍🏻 Hon the diaspora 
tarmac360 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarmac360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:35pm
Cheers for the replies. Got sorted tonight afterwards. Must have been something up with the website yesterday as it wouldn't recognize the dots  in DOB either despite trying a few times last night. All good now tho cheers.

Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Free shuttle bus from the Dubliner. 

Give it a few days and you’ll be hearing there’ll be bouncers on the bus to beat us up.
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 11:38pm
My mate just pulled out so spare away ticket available.

If you're next in line with Ticket Office hopefully you'll get it.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

My mate just pulled out so spare away ticket available.

If you're next in line with Ticket Office hopefully you'll get it.
Wonder what his surname is Kelly's and Murphy's are you ready Lamp
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 10:33pm
Its returned to FAI.  Yous wouldn't have had a chance with this surname!! Smile
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 10:57pm

Fair playClap
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Fair playClap
There's always a chance Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 11:43pm

Yep UK driving license 

Just having a look at the ticket map and the amount sold. 

There clearly isnt a lot if intest in the fixture from the home team, I would be very surprised if they had issues letting before in with match tickets in and around the blocks of the official away support. 
FeckZlatan View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeckZlatan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 11:45pm
Bought 2 tickets, one for either side of the stadium. 2 options. Feck it , €28euro each... I'd be devastated if I went all that way and not got it.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 2:49am

Yep UK driving license 

There clearly isnt a lot if intest in the fixture from the home team, I would be very surprised if they had issues letting before in with match tickets in and around the blocks of the official away support. 
You'd think they'd have just allocated an extra 500 to Irish fans initially. Save all this messing. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 5:51am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Yep UK driving license 

You'd think they'd have just allocated an extra 500 to Irish fans initially. Save all this messing. 
To be fair 2,220 is more than they had to give us and it went to 2 out of 8 aways which wasn't difficult to have given the games involved.
Those who were most deserving got tickets, dont think Slovakia could be blamed for people missing out. They were pretty generous as it is.

Edited by wanderer - 02 Mar 2020 at 9:36am
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 10:13am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Yep UK driving license 

To be fair 2,220 is more than they had to give us and it went to 2 out of 8 aways which wasn't difficult to have given the games involved.
Those who were most deserving got tickets, dont think Slovakia could be blamed for people missing out. They were pretty generous as it is.
Certainly more generous than the Danes were for the play-off in 2017... 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 11:10am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Yep UK driving license 

Would be hard for the Slovakian FA to judge the size of the Irish bandwagon for it.
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 6:04pm

Yeah fully agree, although I did have the correct criteria I didnt get on but that's more down to be being down the pecking order due to not being a STH. Such is life its not the be all and end all for me to be in the away end the ticket I have is good enough. 

I think the slovakians have allocated the tickets well in fairness 2.2k was a decent size allocation. 
SeanPeadir View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanPeadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 9:24pm

Yep UK driving license 

Maybe we’ve got in early but there’s whole empty home sections of the stadium still on the ticket website. We could be the only ones there 😅
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 72>
  Share Topic