You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia Ticket Refund Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 72>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarmac360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 11:42pm
Still won't accept any form of Date of birth when entering details for tickets on the slovak ticket site.
Can someone who succesfully bought tickets today shed any light on this?
Completely stuck at the moment on this. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 3:27am
ffs sake lads, no posting links to sites selling illegal documents. A couple of posts from new members that were pending approval linking to these sites. I’ve deleted them on this occasion, any repeat and accounts will be suspended.

Also, theres repeated posts asking the same questions over and over, what section are we in? Whats aTracker Mortgage? Etc etc.    Read back a few pages and you will get the info. 
Shoner37 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoner37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 7:04am
So ir ur dob was yesterday.. Enter it as 27.02.2020
Shoner37 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoner37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 7:06am
28.02.2020 that's how you enter it

Edited by Shoner37 - 28 Feb 2020 at 7:06am
robbie64 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbie64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 7:08am
did you find out about date of birth 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Darren Darren wrote:

London Irish and first away game was Holland 1980. Since then, lived US for many years and generally sorted myself out for tickets since been back in UK. Seen a change in our support over the years, but just needed to say had a couple of PMs from people I have never met or spoken to before in my life with help / advice re Slovakia tickets and am now sorted out. Thanks to them - you know who you are -  evidence of the positive element in our support that still exists post - yuppification / Celtic Tiger / Football Factory wannabees and all the other bollocks. Still loads of sound people about and probably the majority. Bit emotional as back from a funeral today, but getting PMs from strangers trying to help you out was a great boost in so many ways and makes you humble and proud at the same time to be Irish.

Ticket harvesting Clap
redlad View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 9:46am
"Still won't accept any form of Date of birth when entering details for tickets on the slovak ticket site.
Completely stuck at the moment on this. Thanks."

As silly as it may seem: you have to use full stops . instead of a slash /
Example: 01.01.1990

Got tickets for section D104

Edited by redlad - 28 Feb 2020 at 9:56am
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Darren Darren wrote:

London Irish and first away game was Holland 1980. Since then, lived US for many years and generally sorted myself out for tickets since been back in UK. Seen a change in our support over the years, but just needed to say had a couple of PMs from people I have never met or spoken to before in my life with help / advice re Slovakia tickets and am now sorted out. Thanks to them - you know who you are -  evidence of the positive element in our support that still exists post - yuppification / Celtic Tiger / Football Factory wannabees and all the other bollocks. Still loads of sound people about and probably the majority. Bit emotional as back from a funeral today, but getting PMs from strangers trying to help you out was a great boost in so many ways and makes you humble and proud at the same time to be Irish.

Guess you mean the 2-2 draw in Rotterdam in 1981, also my first away game.  Away support doubled as we crossed London to head to Harwich for the boat.

Darren View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 9:59am
Originally posted by tarmac360 tarmac360 wrote:

Still won't accept any form of Date of birth when entering details for tickets on the slovak ticket site.
Completely stuck at the moment on this. Thanks.

Full stops and no zeroes for the dob  ie 28.7.1985 worked for me mate. Good luck.
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:04am
Originally posted by tarmac360 tarmac360 wrote:

Won't accept date of birth format for me on the data entry page? Any ideas?

I'm trying DD/MM/YY, DD/MM/YYYY, switching the day and month around.. no joy.

Try d.m.yyyy or dd.mm.yyyy (e.g. 4.2.1980 or 04.02.1980)
FeckZlatan View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeckZlatan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:18am
I was thinking of buying 2 tickets. one for either side of the stadium ! Incase i get turned away at one, ive a second option ! 28euro wont break the bank
zero View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Dunsie10 Dunsie10 wrote:

bought 2 for D205, 28 euro so no loss if they don’t let us in. 

Same, D 205 aswell. 3 tickets.

Have the app, it just shows a barcode.

The PDF tickets have names of them but no address. I used the address of the airbnb I'm staying in when purchasing.

Edited by zero - 28 Feb 2020 at 10:47am
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 3:16pm
205 for myself as well 

I saw on here that the image had 104 as an away block but now that block is showing as for sale? 

SeanPeadir View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanPeadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by SeanG4393 SeanG4393 wrote:

205 for myself as well 

I saw on here that the image had 104 as an away block but now that block is showing as for sale? 

Yeh I’ve bought for 104
tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 3:44pm

205 for myself as well 

What nationality did you put in at the bottom of the data entry section? 
Let Christy Take It.
Bham_McDermott View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by FeckZlatan FeckZlatan wrote:

I was thinking of buying 2 tickets. one for either side of the stadium ! Incase i get turned away at one, ive a second option ! 28euro wont break the bank
Great shout
I don't agree with THAT, in the workplace!
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 7:38pm

I put in British as the address is a Birmingham address. 
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by SeanPeadir SeanPeadir wrote:

205 for myself as well 

Yeh I’ve bought for 104

Yeah I was confused but I cant remember if 104 was on sale yesterday or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 72>
  Share Topic