You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia Ticket Refund Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 72>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 11:38am
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

Got sorted... eventually got through to the office...got talking to a nice gentleman and he fixed it for me
Quinn?
Sponsored Links

Éire2206 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Éire2206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 5:57pm
Been to 3 of the 8. However bought Switzerland on the phone to the ticket office. Anyone know if that is included in my record?
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 8:33am
How many aways is the season ticket worth again in the current system ? Was it 3??i know the majority of people travelling have a season ticket but that also a good few will not. Must be difficult for people without season tickets to get sorted in over subscribed games
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

How many aways is the season ticket worth again in the current system ? Was it 3??i know the majority of people travelling have a season ticket but that also a good few will not. Must be difficult for people without season tickets to get sorted in over subscribed games

Its worth zero
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 9:36am

I’m not sure are you taking the mick but I’ll fall for it anyway.

Zero , nada , zilch. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Éire2206 Éire2206 wrote:

Been to 3 of the 8. However bought Switzerland on the phone to the ticket office. Anyone know if that is included in my record?
Did you supply your account number and ask them to add it? If not then it wont be included. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Greenlad11 Greenlad11 wrote:

Zero , nada , zilch. 

I’m not taking the Mick at all. I’m nearly 100% sure newryrep or someone involved in the system said it was worth 2 or 3 aways. Could be open to correction . Think it came up for the Gibraltar game 
Cliftonville7Ireland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliftonville7Ireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:23am

Zero , nada , zilch. 

I’m not taking the Mick at all. I’m nearly 100% sure newryrep or someone involved in the system said it was worth 2 or 3 aways. Could be open to correction . Think it came up for the Gibraltar game 
I thought this too that the season ticket gave you extra credit with fans direct
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Cliftonville7Ireland Cliftonville7Ireland wrote:

Zero , nada , zilch. 

I thought this too that the season ticket gave you extra credit with fans direct

It was to be worth  the equivalent 3 aways but as has been said the vast majority of regular away travellers have season tickets 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Zero , nada , zilch. 

It was to be worth  the equivalent 3 aways but as has been said the vast majority of regular away travellers have season tickets 

This is a point that should be clarified. During the last campaign, I had my ST and 5 out of 10 aways and got no ticket for Copenhagen. A mate who had 6 aways and no ST got a ticket for Copenhagen. Should his extra away fixture count for more when compared to those that also have a ST?

To simply advise that most regular away travellers have a ST leaves ambiguity about what the system is. Is there anything being done to try and resolve this matter?

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:54am
Originally posted by JohnSwift JohnSwift wrote:

Zero , nada , zilch. 

This is a point that should be clarified. During the last campaign, I had my ST and 5 out of 10 aways and got no ticket for Copenhagen. A mate who had 6 aways and no ST got a ticket for Copenhagen. Should his extra away fixture count for more when compared to those that also have a ST?

To simply advise that most regular away travellers have a ST leaves ambiguity about what the system is. Is there anything being done to try and resolve this matter?

No system is infallible you may have missed out because of an admin error I have no idea I can’t recall what the criteria was Copenhagen but the TO will try and rectify any they miss 

We are hopefull a fully transparent fair away system will be in place for next campaign but as you can imagine the turmoil at the FAI hasn’t helped

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 1:20pm

Zero , nada , zilch. 

No system is infallible you may have missed out because of an admin error I have no idea I can’t recall what the criteria was Copenhagen but the TO will try and rectify any they miss 

We are hopefull a fully transparent fair away system will be in place for next campaign but as you can imagine the turmoil at the FAI hasn’t helped
 The season ticket situation would be difficult for the ticket office to sort out because some people have more than one in their name. The system we have were they don't count towards away games works better at the moment 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

Zero , nada , zilch. 

The season ticket situation would be difficult for the ticket office to sort out because some people have more than one in their name. The system we have were they don't count towards away games works better at the moment 

Except they do count 
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 7:32pm
any unofficial word on amount of applications yet or likely cut-off?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

any unofficial word on amount of applications yet or likely cut-off?
Deadline been extended to Tuesday. Id say the demand was less than expected 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:17pm
i read somewhere else there was 4k applications! Can't imagine that is true epically seen as the deadline was extended. 
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

i read somewhere else there was 4k applications! Can't imagine that is true epically seen as the deadline was extended. 

Maybe the deadline was extended due to the IT issues people experienced with passwords?

4,000 would strike me as a lot given the flight prices seem to have come down. Maybe people are applying and will only travel if they get tickets.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 12:11am
There doesn't seem to be a hype about this game. People that go to only the bigger away games might not know the tickets are on sale yet. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 72>
  Share Topic