FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anthony Scully

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2021 at 4:48pm
Comes off the bench to get a goal and an assist for Lincoln. They were trailing 2-0 when he came on. 2-2 now.
Sponsored Links

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 9:24pm
9 goals in 19 starts (36 appearances overall). Not bad going for a 21 year old. He doesn't play as an out-and-out striker either.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Scully after scoring again tonight. Delighted for him as to be honest he’d been put on the bench with that young lad Rogers coming in on loan. Either 12 or 13 goals for him no bad return.

Been on the bench for his last 5 in the League and they haven’t won their last 4. If they can win tonight with him scoring and performing he should get his place back I suspect. 

Brennan Johnson who’s also there and playing well less goals then Scully but more assists is in the Welsh squad.

Anthony Forde just made it 1-1
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 8:16pm
Scully after scoring again tonight. Delighted for him as to be honest he’d been put on the bench with that young lad Rogers coming in on loan. Either 12 or 13 goals for him no bad return.

Been on the bench for his last 5 in the League and they haven’t won their last 4. If they can win tonight with him scoring and performing he should get his place back I suspect. 

Brennan Johnson who’s also there and playing well less goals then Scully but more assists is in the Welsh squad.

Edited by kevin100 - 26 Mar 2021 at 8:16pm
Loc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 1:28pm
Not even brought on as a sub last night. For some reason he seems to be always being on the cusp of being dropped despite doing very well every time he plays!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 2:23pm
6 in 12 starts + 10 substitute appearances now. Quite impressive.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 2:11pm
Good finish from Anthony for Lincoln this afternoon.

Edited by Double Maxim - 09 Jan 2021 at 2:12pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 11:03pm
He has been great the 6 assists is as impressive 14 goal contributions in 23 games is very good. They are the form team in League 1 at the moment young team too. 

Agreed even Idah I would have loved to see him drop to a promotion chasing League 1 team like Scully even for games every week to learn his trade. If Norwich go up next year I suspect Idah may have to go out on loan anyways.

Elbouzedi and Roughan there too good Irish contingent at Lincoln.

Edited by kevin100 - 26 Dec 2020 at 11:04pm
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 10:49pm
Scully was firing in the goals at one stage for West Ham u23s but couldn’t get a look in for us and there was even questions about if he wanted to play for us. Great to see him doing well at Lincoln as he’s still only young and as has proven to be the case with a lot of our  younger players breaking through in England dropping a division and getting regular senior football is better than underage leagues.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 10:38pm
8 goals and 6 assists in 23 appearances this season going by transfermarkt. 

Impressive stuff. Idah Parrott Connolly Obafemi are considered the fab 4 as such and it’s been mixed for them this season to say the least. we do have plenty other young attackers like Scully Kayode Afolabi Cassidy Grant has signed for Huddersfield recently that are between 19-21 who you would hope a couple of them might progress into Championship level if not dare I say it top flight level attackers in the next 3-8 years let’s say. 

Scully is flying definitely leading the way at the moment.

Edited by kevin100 - 26 Dec 2020 at 10:39pm
Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 10:34pm
scully has played most on the wing this year , so his goal return is most impressive 
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 10:01pm
Scully has impressed me any time ive seen him for Lincoln, good descicion maker and good finisher and has a an assist in his locker to . Has 7 or 8 goals from all comps this season and could well be playing Chanpuonship football next year aswel.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 9:53pm
After his goal today he has 5 goals in 20 appearances for Lincoln, half of which have come off the bench. 1 goal in every second start. He also notched another assist, which he seems to do quite often. Not bad going for a 21 year old. He's our only young forward who's scoring on a regular basis.

Lincoln top of the table approaching the midway point of the season so he could get a Championship platform next year.

Zack Elbouzedi came off the bench again so his prospects are looking a tiny bit healthier. Sean Roughan didn't make the match day squad but at 17 he looks like more of a long-term option, and he's impressed in his limited game time so far.

I was reasonably impressed with Scully in the Iceland game. I think he could fly under the radar a bit while most of the focus is on lads like Cassidy, Parrott, Obafemi, Connolly and Idah.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 4:57pm
assist today
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 4:14pm
Gets a goal today.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Would be strange if he doesn't get called in. Has bounced back from a few injuries and is delivering on all the promise he showed a few years ago. 
He is very keen to be called in and his form deserves it

Why do you think he's keen? 

I genuinely hope he is of course but where have you heard this?

I know the family well. 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

Would be strange if he doesn't get called in. Has bounced back from a few injuries and is delivering on all the promise he showed a few years ago. 

Said in interview he had no intention of switching allegiance to England.

I think Rice said the same thing but let’s hope this guy is truthful 

Different kettle of fish altogether 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

Said in interview he had no intention of switching allegiance to England.

I think Rice said the same thing but let’s hope this guy is truthful 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic