You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Rugby World Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 59>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

And as long as the three stooges stay here all will be grand.  

Well, what are you wasting your time in here for?

Exactly just wasting a bit of time.  

Anyway ireland will qualify from.group but go out in quarter.finals to a.decent beating.  They will probably beat samoa but not easily.  

Well, good for you, having time to waste.

99.99% of posts on here are just people wasting time.  Besides the passing info on travel plans and organing around tickets etc it's all just hot air.  

So nearly every post you have made on here is just you wasting time. 
AKA pedantic kunt
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 5:43pm
Has Argentina any chance of beating England? Would set things up nicely for the last round of games.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 7:17pm
LOL
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 7:39pm
Only if they give the Tualagi brothers food poisoning and restart the Falklands war overnight to distract them.

Most of the 5 live rugby pundits reckon New Zealand would rather play Ireland than Japan. 

Absolutely unthinkable last November when NZ and Ireland were the top two in the betting.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Only if they give the Tualagi brothers food poisoning and restart the Falklands war overnight to distract them.

Most of the 5 live rugby pundits reckon New Zealand would rather play Ireland than Japan. 

Absolutely unthinkable last November when NZ and Ireland were the top two in the betting.
That's coz Japan are so different to other teams. New Zealand have lots of practice against teams like Ireland, and know they can beat most of them. They ahve't a clue what would happen with Japan
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:17am
Maybe those gurning about the forum not being what it used to need to contribute a bit more in other threads. And if they still don't like it they can always stop logging in

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:47am
jaysis the good old days when the forum was a load of intellectuals dissecting the dialectic . 

its always been an utter circus with the rest of the world section being a zoo 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 12:40pm
South Africa superb today. I fancy them to go all the way.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

On paper they have a good draw to the final 
1/4 Japan
1/2 Wales/France

Whereas NZ have 
1/4 Ireland : have beaten them 2/3 and recent No.1 in the world
1/2: Saxons 

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Maybe those gurning about the forum not being what it used to need to contribute a bit more in other threads. And if they still don't like it they can always stop logging in

I’m sick of reading your sh*te. Nothing but verbal diarrhoea 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 1:39pm
Where did that come from Coyner? LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 1:50pm
LOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

jaysis the good old days when the forum was a load of intellectuals dissecting the dialectic . 

its always been an utter circus with the rest of the world section being a zoo 
LOLLOL

This is true.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I’m sick of reading your sh*te. <span style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0;">Nothing but verbal diarrhoea </span>

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I’m sick of reading your sh*te. Nothing but verbal diarrhoea 

Just as well all your posts are so intelligent and informative LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

On paper they have a good draw to the final 
1/4 Japan
1/2 Wales/France

Whereas NZ have 
1/4 Ireland : have beaten them 2/3 and recent No.1 in the world
1/2: Saxons 

Yep great draw to the final if all things pan out the way they seem to be going. A Welsh semi final wouldn't be easy by any stretch though, but you'd have to fancy South Africa.

South Africa to beat Wales, England to beat New Zealand in the 2 semis. South Africa to beat England in the final then I fancy.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:54pm
Sorry to interrupt but it just doesn't sit right with me known that Irish lad klyne is taking toners place. They can all get f**ked.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 10:38pm
I think scotland will beat japan and we will top the group and play SA in the quarters. Japan were made to look better than they are by us and the ref. I can see the scots doing to them what we should have and beating them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 59>
  Share Topic