Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Éire v Switzerland 05.09.19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 56>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

As a spectator , if I had to choose one of the games I think I'd lean towards watching the Bugaria game and just find out the result of the swiss game.

The Bulgaria game "should" see us bleed in some new players and maybe even employ a passing game from the back. Even if we lose this would be the more interesting watch.

We all know what the approach to the swiss game will be (and I understood why it needs to be that way) we'll most likely have Whelan and mcclean etc. Will most likely have a smaller share of the possession and will most likely look to go long as our first port of call.

this has to one of the stupidest posts ever on ybig.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Sponsored Links

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

As a spectator , if I had to choose one of the games I think I'd lean towards watching the Bugaria game and just find out the result of the swiss game.

The Bulgaria game "should" see us bleed in some new players and maybe even employ a passing game from the back. Even if we lose this would be the more interesting watch.

We all know what the approach to the swiss game will be (and I understood why it needs to be that way) we'll most likely have Whelan and mcclean etc. Will most likely have a smaller share of the possession and will most likely look to go long as our first port of call.

I have definitely said hundreds of more stupid things than that... LOLLOLLOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:19pm
Just find out the result of the Swiss game LOL
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:25pm
Watching ireland play can be really painful at times. 

I almost slit my wrists watching the Gibraltar games.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:26pm

+1
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:29pm

Watching ireland play can be really painful at times. 

I almost slit my wrists watching the Gibraltar games.

FFS, maybe football is not for you? 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:35pm
I think our friend could be back again.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:41pm
lads will one of ye text me the result of the swiss game afterwards thanks ! 

Edited by RogerMilla - 27 Aug 2019 at 1:41pm
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:56pm
I actually am going to miss it! LiveScore is probably the best way to watch us.

Edited by pre Madonna - 27 Aug 2019 at 1:56pm
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:56pm

+1000
LOL
Here we go again
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 2:11pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 5:51pm
Do you reckon there will be many Swiss travelling over?
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
BippityBoop View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BippityBoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 5:52pm
Who from the 40 man squad are expected to get much needed minutes tonight?
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by BippityBoop BippityBoop wrote:

McCarthy, Hourihane, Hendrick (Hopefully doesn't), Obafemi / Long.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by BippityBoop BippityBoop wrote:

McCarthy, Hourihane, Hendrick (Hopefully doesn't), Obafemi / Long.

All start. Long on the bench.
Burnley play tomorrow night.
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 10:57am
i have a spare ticket for this. East Stand Upper. Face value- €35 or £30 if from the North. PM me if you are interested. It is an e-ticket.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 1:54pm
Anyone have a ticket going in the SS. Would like to bring my dad for his birthday.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Anyone have a ticket going in the SS. Would like to bring my dad for his birthday.
After all he has done for you! That’s cruel!

Edited by pre Madonna - 28 Aug 2019 at 1:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 56>
  Share Topic