You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Cup 19/20

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 9:28am
[QUOTE=greenlad]Anyone got a spare code they aren't using for this[/QUOT
Sorted now
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 8:55pm
many neutrals planning on going?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 9:27pm
Aye, a couple of us and a good few more.

A decent proportion of season ticket holders live in Dublin and there's little enough reason not to go.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 9:16am
I’d usually head over as a neutral but I tend to give the final a miss when that lot are in it. Last one I was at involving them was happily a Galway victoryTongue
Up the lilies and all that
Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 10:35am
anyone have issues getting premium tickets with the season ticket?

would only let me select tickets for the upper tier not the premium level.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 10:52am
Annoys me the way they sell tickets for this, no brainer to pack the lower tier before selling the upper. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 1:01pm
Anyone got a spare with their season ticket that they're not using? I've only got one season ticket now and I want to bring my daughter to the game. 

Send me a PM if you can help me out.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 6:58pm
Frankie I may be getting a couple of freebies Monday , if I do I’ll pass them on, not definite though.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 8:00pm
The
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Frankie I may be getting a couple of freebies Monday , if I do I’ll pass them on, not definite though.
Sound. Nice one Billy.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Fatnacho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatnacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 9:54pm
Anyone got a spare for Block 308? Can offer 2 tickets for the New Zealand game in exchange if it suits
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

many neutrals planning on going?
I'm organising a bus load of lads from u18 group I'm with to head up. Looking forward to it 👍
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 5:50pm
We've some spares we are selling for premium level for €10 each. Tickets can be emailed over to you, send us a pm 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
boots9 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Funsize Crouchy Funsize Crouchy wrote:

anyone have issues getting premium tickets with the season ticket?

would only let me select tickets for the upper tier not the premium level.

I had the same problem, my tickets are for upper tier. Does anyone know if you can get into premium with these tickets?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 11:32am
The ticket will only scan in the stiles its meant to. You can hardly just rock up to any section of your choosing and stroll in.... presumably the premium tickets set aside for ST holders were all issued so they then issued upper tier tickets. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 12:15pm
Any takers have a spare Premium Ticket BLK320, PM address and I will post it onThumbs Up
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The ticket will only scan in the stiles its meant to. You can hardly just rock up to any section of your choosing and stroll in.... presumably the premium tickets set aside for ST holders were all issued so they then issued upper tier tickets. 

Think that was the case before? I thought last year I just used my season ticket (could be wrong though). I think I remember just picking any section I wanted and strolling in to it too
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Think that was the case before? I thought last year I just used my season ticket (could be wrong though). I think I remember just picking any section I wanted and strolling in to it too
Previous years you just went up to the premium section with you ST and strolled in. They didnt work on the usual stiles you’d use for Ireland matches 

This year you got an email with a code to download and print a ticket which is block specific. Demand is increasing and the PL is now full hence why some lads got upper level instead.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 2:53pm

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Previous years you just went up to the premium section with you ST and strolled in. They didnt work on the usual stiles you’d use for Ireland matches 

This year you got an email with a code to download and print a ticket which is block specific. Demand is increasing and the PL is now full hence why some lads got upper level instead.

Ah yeah I'm with you now - thought you meant the process for this year was the same last year.

Looking forward to it now. Should be a good crowd
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic