Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plans for All-Island League by 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 11:33pm
Why is Vinny Perth repeatedly saying he thinks Windsor is the best venue in Ireland. Even he dosent believe that. Ya best venue in Ireland says he who just came away from the game with more than three quarter's of the stadium empty. Maybe it was the atmosphere that mesmerized him. 
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 9:43am
I see Linfield didn't miss the opportunity to show their support for Soldier F.

Any one shed any light on the 'Few unnecessary chants from both sets of fans' that Dan McDonnell tweeted about.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 10:44am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I see Linfield didn't miss the opportunity to show their support for Soldier F.

Any one shed any light on the 'Few unnecessary chants from both sets of fans' that Dan McDonnell tweeted about.
I could hear the Sinn Fein & IRA references chanted during TFOA and at Full Time The I The I The IRA

Other than an attempt at God Save Lizzie, I couldn’t really understand anything being sung by the brethren 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Why is Vinny Perth repeatedly saying he thinks Windsor is the best venue in Ireland. Even he dosent believe that. Ya best venue in Ireland says he who just came away from the game with more than three quarter's of the stadium empty. Maybe it was the atmosphere that mesmerized him. 

Having been there last night, it’s a great venue, a brilliant redevelopment since last time I was there. It might not be as big as Lansdowne road but it has a muncher better feel about it.

I’m not sure what the attendance has got to do with it being a great venue though? Maybe you could explain?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 2:26pm
Their was 2800 at the game, 300 more than Linfields average attendance on a night they dont usually play. 

Id be delighted with 2800 Monday in Oriel

Greaf stadium, police and stewards 100% (far betteer than amy LOI away game) 

Few clowns on both sides, our lads had a IRA flag so il not complain about any Linfield flags/songs. Was like a Celtic Rangers game at times. I.fear Monday will be worse for chants especially as cameras and mics are Shed Side 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 3:55pm
RTE showing 2nd leg tonight, KO 7:05pm, poor Linfield fans in for a bit of a soaking by the looks of it

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 3:56pm
RTE showing 2nd leg tonight, KO 7:05pm, poor Linfield fans in for a bit of a soaking by the looks of it

mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 4:41pm
i was there with drogheda during our setanta cup games  , well policed no hassle good ground even then.. but as usual its always the celtic and rangers heads who mess it up, in fact when linfield played in derry it was celtic top who caused trouble outside the ground |(according to a poster on here at the time),, and when linfield played in utd park people turned up with tri colors i had never seen before , probably same tonite in oriel pk
Come on Irelind
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by mandrake mandrake wrote:

i was there with drogheda during our setanta cup games  , well policed no hassle good ground even then.. but as usual its always the celtic and rangers heads who mess it up, in fact when linfield played in derry it was celtic top who caused trouble outside the ground |(according to a poster on here at the time),, and when linfield played in utd park people turned up with tri colors i had never seen before , probably same tonite in oriel pk

How were you able to correctly identify that they were Celtic and Rangers supporters?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 6:02pm
probably because they looked like inbred neanderthals
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

probably because they looked like inbred neanderthals
LOLLOLLOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 7:11pm
Linfield are currently managed by Ruth Dudley Edwards
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 7:59pm
Pretty embarrassing display from Linfield, Gartland's goal was dreadful defending of a set piece.

On this showing you'd fancy a lot of premier division sides to give them a beating, certainly anyone from Pats upwards this year
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by mandrake mandrake wrote:

Whoever told you it was a Celtic top that caused the bother outside the ground was wrong. But it was years ago now so it doesn't matter. Linfield missing Shayne Lavery tonight. He is some player.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 8:38pm
Dundalk hammering Linfield. 5-0 currently.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 8:42pm
They're knee deep in Fenian goals. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 9:08pm
Shame Roy Carroll wasn’t on commentary tonigt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 9:10pm
Are both sides taking it seriously? Serious pasting if so.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic