You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

European Elections 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 10:42pm
Four by elections to be held in the next six months.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 10:46pm
Wouldn't be surprised if we just have a GE instead.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Possibly.

However, I’m not sure what difference it would make. I suspect no party has a chance of an overall majority, and the smaller parties apart from the Greens and SDs won’t want one.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 11:07pm

We'll have one, Fianna Fail will pick something that they say they can't go along with. 
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

We'll have one, Fianna Fail will pick something that they say they can't go along with. 

More likely Leo will go for it more than anything else I reckon. FF be content to hold off until next summer. 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 11:17pm
I still can’t figure out what is to be gained? After a good showing in the  Euros would FG think they can win extra seats? The locals weren’t exceptionally kind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

I still can’t figure out what is to be gained? After a good showing in the  Euros would FG think they can win extra seats? The locals weren’t exceptionally kind.

They're probably going to the polls next summer anyway. Might as well go in September/October rather than forking out for 4 by-elections and then having a GE 6/7 months later.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 31 May 2019 at 11:29pm

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 6:33pm
Small debate re-emerging about e-voting.

16 years on it’s a debate worth revisiting.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 7:37pm
You shouldn’t have to leave your house. It should save money and be more secure. Although I would miss the thrill of the count, I’m a bit geeky in that regard. 
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 4:31am

A rare Bertie misstep when he was Tee-Shock & flying in the polls. Machines still stored in a warehouse in Johnstown, Waterford (someone with FF connections owns the warehouse) all these years later.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 8:43am

no way , stick to the pencil , e-voting is a complete mess 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:41pm
I actually like the ballot box and pencil myself. But I’d like to think that the efficiencies of the e-voting system would have progressed since 2002.

In other news, it seems the recount request in the South has been withdrawn and Sinn Fein have lost one more seat.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 8:02pm

I actually like the ballot box and pencil myself.

Agree
Will be hard to deface a polling booth in a Loyalist are with a couple of republican slogans if its all done online 
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 8:08pm

No way, Fianna Fail will get back into power some day. You couldn't trust them with that.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 8:12pm
Good to see another Provo gone! 

It's a pity she is replaced with this Green retard. Probably one of the worst politicians in Waterford
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

A rare Bertie misstep when he was Tee-Shock & flying in the polls. Machines still stored in a warehouse in Johnstown, Waterford (someone with FF connections owns the warehouse) all these years later.

Seems like they are getting rid of them.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 12:51pm
General election in Denmark today. 

Anywhere good to watch the count. Should I send him a pm 
AKA pedantic kunt
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 6:39pm
Wallace and O’Sullivan close out the elections in the South.

Copperfastens a great election for the Greens.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic