You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Penalty shootout comp Denmark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 8:23am
It's free for the Irish team but locals have to pay.

Also, there's no real need for 'equipment/gear' but looking at their previous tournaments most are in team jersey, shorts and a pair of astro. So just really a question of do you want to look like a participant or a lad on the cans. 

Does say on the invite best to wear boots but I imagine astro or even indoor boots would suffice. 
Sponsored Links

King Neymar View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 8:18am
Originally posted by dmac80 dmac80 wrote:

Stick my name down please! Sorry I'm a newbie not sure how you PM. Can you PM me?

I'll see if I can pm though not sure you can read it until you have 20 points 
Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by King Neymar King Neymar wrote:

It's free for the Irish team but locals have to pay.

Also, there's no real need for 'equipment/gear' but looking at their previous tournaments most are in team jersey, shorts and a pair of astro. So just really a question of do you want to look like a participant or a lad on the cans. 

Does say on the invite best to wear boots but I imagine astro or even indoor boots would suffice. 

Sound, I'll just bring t-shirt & shorts !
Linzark
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 1:56pm
Dmac80
Linzark 
Row Z

Sent you all a pm there as need a bit of info for the registration form, fleghunter already knows about it. 
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 9:05pm
Dmac80, just post some random words or something in a few replies and you should get the pm as think you've enough points now.

Anyone know Row Z to know if he's still interested as need to forward the registration form tomorrow night with players details on it. 
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
dmac80 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dmac80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:38am
we
dmac80 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dmac80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:39am
all 
dmac80 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dmac80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:40am
dream of a team of Gary Breens..
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:48pm
This is the location of the game

Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:49pm
As told ye all, we'll arrange to meet somewhere in town if you like for about 2-2.30? Will fire ye all my number if I haven't already

Registration form sent off there, I'll confirm everything with them tomorrow.

As said to ye all, Green Jersey, weather looks grand so normal shorts and trainers/runner whatever you refer to them as is what I'll likely wear as not carting gear around with me all day before and after the main game. But as long as you have a green jersey on is the main thing.

Edited by King Neymar - 04 Jun 2019 at 10:52pm
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 7:35am

As told ye all, we'll arrange to meet somewhere in town if you like for about 2-2.30? Will fire ye all my number if I haven't already

Registration form sent off there, I'll confirm everything with them tomorrow.

As said to ye all, Green Jersey, weather looks grand so normal shorts and trainers/runner whatever you refer to them as is what I'll likely wear as not carting gear around with me all day before and after the main game. But as long as you have a green jersey on is the main thing.

Is there a Jack's there? Will a Celtic Jersey be ok? Studs or moldys? Can we get there early for a warm up? Where are we all going after for drinks? 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 8:43am
well done to all the adults taking part in this. 
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 8:54am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

well done to all the adults taking part in this. 

LOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 6:17pm
LOL

f**king love YBIG
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 9:09pm
1 unfortunate late withdrawal so there's a spot open for a big adult like yourself Scientist to participate, unlike your rugby hero's we'll let you actually participate!! 

Or anyone else who fancies it at this stage? 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 11:13am

1 unfortunate late withdrawal so there's a spot open for a big adult like yourself Scientist to participate, unlike your rugby hero's we'll let you actually participate!! 

Or anyone else who fancies it at this stage? 

My rugby hero's LOL
imagine a grown man organising a f**king penalty competition on an away trip. Ffs LOL
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:09pm

But imagine being jealous that a foreign football association contacted someone and asked if they would like to enter a team for free to a football competition that locals must pay for and then that someone asked other fans on a football forum if they were interested. 

Will you even attend the game given some adults organised a football game in a foreign country?

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:39pm

But imagine being jealous that a foreign football association contacted someone and asked if they would like to enter a team for free to a football competition that locals must pay for and then that someone asked other fans on a football forum if they were interested. 

Will you even attend the game given some adults organised a football game in a foreign country?

well holy god says Miley 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic