Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=57000
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 12:49pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Penalty shootout comp Denmark
Posted By: King Neymar
Subject: Penalty shootout comp Denmark
Date Posted: 17 May 2019 at 12:36pm
No luck getting a fans game on as apparently most of their players will be taking part in this comp. (aye right I say) Plus I can't be arsed asking any other of their groups, local teams for a game as getting a pitch at the right time is a pain in the arse. 

Anyway, the DFA and the fan squad offered us 2 entries in their penalty 'World Cup' shootout competition. As far as I know it will be held an hour or two before kick off at the Parken Stadium. 5 members per team. No idea of the prize even if there is one.

More detail of the event 
http://dbu.dk/turneringer-og-resultater/dbu-tour/?fbclid=IwAR1nFtM21HMSoVOtii2YrzKOxPiNEtMhvI6gwIyzYD1q8nQsGSWps3Y4Gbc" rel="nofollow - http://dbu.dk/turneringer-og-resultater/dbu-tour/?fbclid=IwAR1nFtM21HMSoVOtii2YrzKOxPiNEtMhvI6gwIyzYD1q8nQsGSWps3Y4Gbc - 

First 5 or first ten to throw names down will get their details passed on but need names by Sunday evening ๐Ÿ‘

-------------
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....

Replies:
Posted By: flaghunter
Date Posted: 18 May 2019 at 6:53pm
1. Flaghunter (GK)

Posted By: Row Z
Date Posted: 19 May 2019 at 11:50am
Pity no fans game! 
Iโ€™d happily take a peno Big smile

-------------
"Just put it up there..."

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:10am
Originally posted by flaghunter flaghunter wrote:

1. Flaghunter (GK)
You gonna try save your own peno LOL

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:34pm
๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll stop the other teams 5 pens and blaze mine over. 

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by flaghunter flaghunter wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll stop the other teams 5 pens and blaze mine over. 
LOL do it with style 

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:10am
The Danes have allocated one team to Ireland so need 3 more for this, open to anyone young, old, male, female etc you just need to be able to kick the ball from 12 yards 

Date Posted: 23 May 2019 at 6:11pm
Comp is literally right beside the Parken Stadium.

All kicks off at 4pm, looking the team to be there for 3.30 to be registered etc .

Says to wear football boots as from what I can see most teams take it pretty serious with kits etc but decent prizes on offer. 

Some of it will be filmed for social media as well. Can provide the links. 

Date Posted: 23 May 2019 at 6:43pm
In fact just clocked some of the prizes up for grabs, football trip worth 25k kroner, last year ps4's also handed out, football goodies but best of all what looks like a 3 litre bottle of beer.

We've been handed a free entry rather than having to pay like the other teams Clap

Date Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:18pm
Safe to say, no fans game in Georgia or Switzerland.

If there isn't 5 lads up for this then zero point in organising anything else for ye.

(I'd both games verbally agreed too Thumbs Down

Posted By: Linzark
Date Posted: 25 May 2019 at 3:35am
Is it too late to register an interest ?

-------------
Linzark

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 25 May 2019 at 6:55am
Originally posted by King Neymar King Neymar wrote:

If there isn't 5 lads up for this then zero point in organising anything else for ye.

What? We've had no issue organising games in Georgia before? 

Nobody has a clue what this is, nor who you are? 

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 25 May 2019 at 9:15am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

What? We've had no issue organising games in Georgia before? 

Nobody has a clue what this is, nor who you are? 

Yeah, who the hell are you? Philly k is the man who organises this stuff. Stop stealing his thunder you prick.

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 25 May 2019 at 9:22am
New username for Philly so LOLEmbarrassed

Date Posted: 28 May 2019 at 8:17am
Bump any more players? 

Date Posted: 28 May 2019 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Linzark Linzark wrote:

Is it too late to register an interest ?

Never to late, if you can confirm by the weekend if you're participating please then I'll be in contact 

Date Posted: 30 May 2019 at 3:50am
How much is it & what gear is needed for it ? @King Neymar

-------------
Linzark

Posted By: dmac80
Date Posted: 30 May 2019 at 7:57am
Stick my name down please! Sorry I'm a newbie not sure how you PM. Can you PM me?

Date Posted: 30 May 2019 at 8:23am
It's free for the Irish team but locals have to pay.

Also, there's no real need for 'equipment/gear' but looking at their previous tournaments most are in team jersey, shorts and a pair of astro. So just really a question of do you want to look like a participant or a lad on the cans. 

Does say on the invite best to wear boots but I imagine astro or even indoor boots would suffice. 

Date Posted: 31 May 2019 at 8:18am
Originally posted by dmac80 dmac80 wrote:

Stick my name down please! Sorry I'm a newbie not sure how you PM. Can you PM me?

I'll see if I can pm though not sure you can read it until you have 20 points 

Date Posted: 31 May 2019 at 10:49pm

It's free for the Irish team but locals have to pay.

Also, there's no real need for 'equipment/gear' but looking at their previous tournaments most are in team jersey, shorts and a pair of astro. So just really a question of do you want to look like a participant or a lad on the cans. 

Does say on the invite best to wear boots but I imagine astro or even indoor boots would suffice. 

Sound, I'll just bring t-shirt & shorts !

-------------
Linzark

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 1:56pm
Dmac80
Linzark 
Row Z

Sent you all a pm there as need a bit of info for the registration form, fleghunter already knows about it. 

-------------
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 9:05pm
Dmac80, just post some random words or something in a few replies and you should get the pm as think you've enough points now.

Anyone know Row Z to know if he's still interested as need to forward the registration form tomorrow night with players details on it. 

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:38am
we

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:39am
all 

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:40am
dream of a team of Gary Breens..

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:48pm
This is the location of the game

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:49pm
As told ye all, we'll arrange to meet somewhere in town if you like for about 2-2.30? Will fire ye all my number if I haven't already

Registration form sent off there, I'll confirm everything with them tomorrow.

As said to ye all, Green Jersey, weather looks grand so normal shorts and trainers/runner whatever you refer to them as is what I'll likely wear as not carting gear around with me all day before and after the main game. But as long as you have a green jersey on is the main thing.

-------------

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 7:35am

As told ye all, we'll arrange to meet somewhere in town if you like for about 2-2.30? Will fire ye all my number if I haven't already

Registration form sent off there, I'll confirm everything with them tomorrow.

As said to ye all, Green Jersey, weather looks grand so normal shorts and trainers/runner whatever you refer to them as is what I'll likely wear as not carting gear around with me all day before and after the main game. But as long as you have a green jersey on is the main thing.

Is there a Jack's there? Will a Celtic Jersey be ok? Studs or moldys? Can we get there early for a warm up? Where are we all going after for drinks? 

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 8:43am
well done to all the adults taking part in this. 

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 8:54am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

well done to all the adults taking part in this. 

LOL

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Posted By: kearney304
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 6:17pm
LOL

f**king love YBIG

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 9:09pm
1 unfortunate late withdrawal so there's a spot open for a big adult like yourself Scientist to participate, unlike your rugby hero's we'll let you actually participate!! 

Or anyone else who fancies it at this stage? 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 11:13am

1 unfortunate late withdrawal so there's a spot open for a big adult like yourself Scientist to participate, unlike your rugby hero's we'll let you actually participate!! 

Or anyone else who fancies it at this stage? 

My rugby hero's LOL
imagine a grown man organising a f**king penalty competition on an away trip. Ffs LOL

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:09pm

But imagine being jealous that a foreign football association contacted someone and asked if they would like to enter a team for free to a football competition that locals must pay for and then that someone asked other fans on a football forum if they were interested. 

Will you even attend the game given some adults organised a football game in a foreign country?

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:39pm

But imagine being jealous that a foreign football association contacted someone and asked if they would like to enter a team for free to a football competition that locals must pay for and then that someone asked other fans on a football forum if they were interested. 

Will you even attend the game given some adults organised a football game in a foreign country?

well holy god says Miley 

Posted By: foggy.nelson
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:43pm

I don't use the word "hero" very often, but you are the greatest hero in American history

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 12:52pm
Where and when are we meeting lads?
Canโ€™t get hold of King Neymar. 

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 1:38pm
A big congratulations to King Neymar who won this competition Clap

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net