Euro U17s May 3-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:16pm
Ireland games would be a great occasion to hold a protest against JD and the FAI in front of all their Uefa 'friends'
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:05pm
Will go to our games in Tallaght but I thought all tickets were a fiver. FAI said to me on Facebook that because it's a UEFA event, season ticket holders do not get in for free.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:57pm
Can we just take a moment to thank JD for this championships coming to Ireland as we all know this wouldn't happen without him....!!!

In all seriousness, If I was at home I'd be trying to go to as many games as possible. Hopefully our lads will get great support and hopefully the event is well supported in general. Would make our bids for future tournaments stronger. And hopefully seeing this top underage players might inspire the younger generations. 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:57pm
How did you manage to get them for free? Thought they were all a fiver.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:53pm
I hope  this is well attended and supported. Our good friend Cria is  one of the people running this event. Tickets are free and available through Ticketmaster and FAI ticket office.
It would be great to get as many people into all games. Like most here I feel like I owe her a favour or 2 so I will be attending  all ROI games and most games within an hour or so from Mullingar. It would be great if some of you could attend a game or 2 in your locality.

Edited by nvidic - 02 May 2019 at 3:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic