FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nathan Collins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 97>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 4:43pm
Not sure what happened for the Palace goal there. Hopefully a shout from Flekken that caused Collins to completely jump out of the tackle, otherwise it was a bit of a shocker from Collins.
Sponsored Links

SeanC View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 11:48pm
Nicely timed tackle, straightforward enough for Nate. Name and shame that “coach”, Collins did everything right. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Great last second tackle from him at the weekend.

I did see a coach on twitter pointing out that he had got himself into a terrible position defensively thus necessitating the admittedly excellent last ditch tackle!

What dick head was that?

The number 2 is playing both Fulham players online so it was great defending from Collins.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 8:45pm
I wouldn't be taking much coaching advice from whoever that was! He couldn't have positioned himself better there I would have said. Had to hold the line until the ball was delivered and then backtracked as quick as was possible. Found himself outnumbered against two attackers and still won the ball. It was a great individual piece of defending.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

I did see a coach on twitter pointing out that he had got himself into a terrible position defensively thus necessitating the admittedly excellent last ditch tackle!
Really? Whoever #7 is wasn't Collins' man
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 5:58pm

Edited by John Nice - 23 Aug 2023 at 5:59pm
Idah Dream!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2023 at 4:52pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2023 at 8:54pm
Remains to be seen, but these lads seem to think he has a reasonable chance.

Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2023 at 8:30pm
Do we think he will be dropped when Ben Mee is back fully fit? Or go to 3 centre halves at the back?
SC92 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2023 at 8:09pm
I wish him nothing but the best. So I'm glad to see him doing well as much as I'm still sad we sold him. In a way it will be more fun for me now I'm not emotionally invested in any mistakes.

Brentford seem to tactically know what they are doing which does help young players.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2023 at 12:44pm
Nate is gonna fit Brentford like a glove. Brentford’s model in a nutshell sign players that are underperforming relative to their ability which he was at Wolves.

Coming into an experienced back line helps him too. Can worry about his own game.

Edited by kevin100 - 20 Aug 2023 at 12:44pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2023 at 7:54pm
He's always been a huge prospect for us. Biggest prospect we have right now after Ferguson. Was nominated for Premier League player of the month (not young player or anything like that) back when he was with Burnley. He just needs to cut out the individual lapses that he's prone to and he can be one of the best centre backs in the division.
SeanC View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2023 at 6:09pm
he got massive reviews on the Brentford fans forum for performance today. Keep this up for the season and we have a serious player here.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2023 at 5:02pm
Clean sheet while his former club get hammered 4! Great move Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2023 at 5:02pm
Sounds like he was back to his best today, good to hear. Obviously early days but Brentford are second in the league behind Brighton, which would have been an unthinkable 1-2 at any point of the season a few years ago.

Collins definitely better off out of Wolves anyway.

Edited by You Tell Me - 19 Aug 2023 at 5:02pm
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2023 at 2:48pm
keeps his place today in what sky are saying is a back 4, good to see!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2023 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

I wonder what Keano made of Andy Cole's song that he released in 1999.

Fair play to ya Coley
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2023 at 10:55am
I wonder what Keano made of Andy Cole's song that he released in 1999.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 97>
  Share Topic