Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Toulon Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 6:38pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 6:39pm
Brazil will be very tough....won all three and didn't concede a single goal
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Toulon_Tournament

Says Ireland is playing Mexico!

Goodness knows what criteria they are using.....it wouldn't make much sense that Ireland win the group and finish above Mexico and yet Mexico avoid Brazil
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 6:43pm
FAI confirming the Brazil game @ 5:30
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Green Werewolf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Green Werewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 6:56pm
How did we get stitched wit Brazil even though we had superior goal difference?

Whole time i was watching Mex China was praying it stayed 1-0 for no reason LOL

Brazil 8 times champions of the tournament, have a +13 GD this time round, a years age advantage on our lads and according to Kenny's post match interview rested their entire first string for their last game so they'll be raring to go.

No better man to keep the scoreline low than Kelleher however. That Bahraini keeper today was outstanding. Regardless of the outcome amazing experience for the lads and record breakers after today before a ball is even kicked.

Edited by The Green Werewolf - 09 Jun 2019 at 6:57pm
Away days brighten the North Stand, Our football friends from foreign lands. They'd nudge eachother with their hands - "Wow these really are the worlds best fans"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 7:05pm
At least the later kick off time means most of us working days will get to see it. 

I assume Brazil will beat us comfortably on Wednesday. Hopefully it's not a heavy defeat. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 7:23pm
It would have been a better experience and opportunity to play them in a final.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 8:18pm
Kenny has done more in 7 months with the side than King did in 8 years Clap
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Rodneytrotter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodneytrotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

A mad looking young fella though! He has bags of potential. Himself, Ronan and O'Shea are the standouts in the team.

He reminds me of a young bono or someone from that era . Great player 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:58am
Semi final Ireland v Brasil 16.30 ko on Free Sports today.

Freeview channel 95 Freesat ch 252 sky ch 422 and BT Sport ch 95.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 8:00am
Sky channel 429 in ROI.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 8:22am
Big outsiders @12/1
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:20am
Has anyone been able to find out how we ended up playing Brazil? Was it just an open draw for the semis? 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Has anyone been able to find out how we ended up playing Brazil? Was it just an open draw for the semis? 

I don't think there was a draw.  It may have been something like Winner A v Best runner up and winner B v Winner C.  However I thought it was the best winner v the best runner up unless they came from the same group.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:10pm
Boyle Sports have us at 20/1 to win the match. I haven't seen Brazil play but they must be some team to have us at those odds.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Boyle Sports have us at 20/1 to win the match. I haven't seen Brazil play but they must be some team to have us at those odds.

Some lad for them currently has a release clause of 30 million or something. Says it all. Confused
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Some lad for them currently has a release clause of 30 million or something. Says it all. Confused

Even taking that into consideration, 20/1 in a football match is huge odds. Usually you'd only see those kind of odds when the game involves the likes of Malta/Gibraltar/Andorra etc.
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:27pm
Yeah Aaron Connolly looks like a young Bono...bullet the blue sky!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>
  Share Topic