You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Youth Hostelling with Trap Junior

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Tricky one .
Planning?
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:50pm
Riding along with the Yacht Club starring Trapped, The Gerk, Sono, Twin Towers and many more!
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Flights from hell
 This is an eagerly awaited award winning documentry which stars popular ybig member Steve Amsterdam. The drama shows the dangers of being an Irish football supporter including flying over some of the biggest conflict zones in the world. Hang onto your seat for this one folks.

The highs & falls with the walls
This is a GAA favourite following the highs and lows of Roscommon on their quest for the holy grail brought to you by lifelong fan "the walls"  Each episode starts with the walls who is a devout Catholic praying at his local church for the Roscommon team , and ends with him at coppers chancing other ybigers ladies. A must have of sports fans of every code.

Roscommon Dead
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:42pm
The Carlow Ancelotti Chronicles - A spin off of The Georgie Burgess Show, were we follow the life and times of Green Devil and his management of the Carlow lower leagues.

Edited by lassassinblanc - 01 Feb 2019 at 1:53pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:44pm
[QUOTE=Claret Murph] The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Ha ha that’s a movie murph :).  
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

[QUOTE=Claret Murph] The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Ha ha that’s a movie murph :).  
River Monsters , easy to catch with fresh bait LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:56pm
Suppose I should put meself forward to present some sort of IT related show before someone else does....
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm
The vagina monologues, the musings of a northern recluse living out a fantasy life from his bedroom computer, from EPL barstooling to marriage to Accountancy, 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

The vagina monologues, the musings of a northern recluse living out a fantasy life from his bedroom computer, from EPL barstooling to marriage to Accountancy, 

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:13pm

Jesus wept. Obsessed much?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:16pm

LOL
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

4 Days and 4 Nights - a documentary on Pre Madonna’s self imposed exile from an Internet forum from 1st January to 5th January 2019
LOL
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:35pm

4 Days and 4 Nights - a documentary on Pre Madonna’s self imposed exile from an Internet forum from 1st January to 5th January 2019

PM is now officially the virtual YBIG hide and seek champion also LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

PM is now officially the virtual YBIG hide and seek champion also LOL
Bin Laden and Anne Frank have nothing on me.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:11pm

LOLClap
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Suppose I should put meself forward to present some sort of IT related show before someone else does....
Would ya look at the sad bastard looking for attention.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Would ya look at the sad bastard looking for attention.

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:51pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic