Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56832
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 5:16pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Youth Hostelling with Trap Junior
Posted By: pre Madonna
Subject: Youth Hostelling with Trap Junior
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:31pm
And other programme suggestions for YBIG TV. 

Great Away Railway Journeys with SuperDave- This has potential as a serious programme, it would be immediately better than nearly all of YouTube.

Delightful Dictatorships with Bannerboy95- Each week Bannerboy brings you exclusive access to all your favourite dictatorships, telling you how super they are and how all those murders were really worth it. Will only run for one season as he is bound to go missing.

The Georgie Burgess Show- A sitcom with Gary McKay in the starring role. Burgess is the John Cruyff of the under 12 leagues. His team try to play beautiful football on the pitch, he tries to score with 'alright for a Dub' mothers off it.

Remote Romances- Each week, Eire32 is taken to a far flung outpost of the world, from the Shetlands to the Falklands, in the hope of finding a far flung corner of the world. And love. Brought to you by Tinder Plus.

The Sunday Supplement with Bhob, Baggio, Moleman and SirAwex- The three of them sit down and insult each other with vague references to football, particularly Paul Pogba

Play Your Crowds Right with Roberto Baggio- A game show very similar to Play Your Cards Right, but EPL attendances replace cards.

****ryfile with Pre Madonna- Talk a stroll through the English countryside with a bitter man from West Cork as he lists off all the people he thinks are ****s. 
****down- Like the above and loosely based on the 'dictionary corner' segment  from Countdown where I vent my spleen about modern language.

Breaking the Code with UCDFAN- Two skilled contestants from the hieroglyphics departments of leading universities,  go head to head trying to decipher UCDFAN's posts.

Show Me the Money with Sligo Hornet-  Just a title for now. Opening sequence: Hornet doing a Scrooge McDuck impersonation in a large vault of cash

The View with AidoM, Baldrick and Territorial- A late night talk show, the subject will largely be irrelevant. 3-4 hour slot. 

Show Me the Diddies- A dating show, loosely based on Naked Attraction

Sun'lun Saturday- Like Soccer Saturday, but focuses on DM watching Sunderland on Soccer Saturday.

Time of my Life with Blue Man- Based on the Sky Sports show, but instead of having a presenter and several stars, one man repeatedly tells us how he sat on a bench in Dalymount once and is great friends with several LOI 'stars' he once played 'ball' with.

Robot Wars with DinnyIrwin- Blatant rip-off of one of the worst tv programmes ever made. 

Louther Than War- Late night music and culture from Louth, coming to you live froma dungeon in Drogheda. Presented by Quey.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Replies:
Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:41pm
LOL

The Georgie Burgess show Clap

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:45pm
'Failed Revolut Transactions with Horsebox'.  We follow the Irish football supporter Horsebox on away trips and see how many times his payment is declined with his Revolut card.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: LO SCIENZIATO
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:46pm
LOL

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:52pm
LOL
Class PM

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 12:52pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLBrilliant 

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:05pm
TrifficLOL

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:11pm
Touche..........

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:16pm
LOL

Great stuff.

-------------

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:39pm
LOLLOLLOLClap

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:01pm
Judge Tony - A legal sitcom. Think Judge Judy meets One Foot In The Grave, with a hint of Still Game thrown in.
The show revolves around the madcap life of paranoid grumpy git who goes to Glasgow Crown Court every day to view cases hearing about Rangers FC's financial misdemeanours from ten years ago. Shows him sitting on the gallery as " the glib and shameless liar" and other great characters take the stand each day.
Every episode begins with Tony leaving the house and uttering his famous line - todays the day the basta's are gonny go bust again.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Judge Tony - A legal sitcom. Think Judge Judy meets One Foot In The Grave, with a hint of Still Game thrown in.
The show revolves around the madcap life of paranoid grumpy git who goes to Glasgow Crown Court every day to view cases hearing about Rangers FC's financial misdemeanours from ten years ago. Shows him sitting on the gallery as " the glib and shameless liar" and other great characters take the stand each day.
Every episode begins with Tony leaving the house and uttering his famous line - todays the day the basta's are gonny go bust again.

And insisting they're being funded by the DUP  

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: whitesideOnside
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:28pm
LOLClap There's so many of those shows I'd love to watch.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:43pm
Excellent PM LOL

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:46pm
LOL ****down

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:50pm
LOLClap

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:54pm
Fantastic read!!

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:59pm
Hey, Robot Wars was class

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Hey, Robot Wars was class

Clap

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:00pm
Judge TonyLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:01pm

LOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:46pm
"The three of them" LOLClap

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Mulvanystrasse
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:52pm
Brilliant work again PM.

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

LOL

😆
👏

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

LOL

😆
👏
Is that a picture of the snapper?

-------------

Posted By: cardwizzard
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:33pm
LOLLOL very good indeed. 

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:44pm
I am up for it but my show sounds like one of those Japanese shoes Clive Allen used to show Torture entertainment.

Fair play PM. Reminds me of something that Q man used to post.  

Another one is the winning streak with scientist   .Each week Scientist does a streak across the tv screen at random gaa and rugby matches.  It will be a comedy show but also combined with a spot the cock competition. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 6:54pm
LOLLOLLOL This thread is going to head south real quick .
Good one PM .

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Good one PM .

Doc heads south - a programme depicting different muff diving techniques used by Doc on the Quare Wan
Probably on channel 5 at 11.05 on a Tuesday night 

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:16pm
Full Metal Jacket-  Trapped loses jackets every night out so we follow him on a night out in Flannery's and Coppers dressed in a straight jacket to see if he can make it through the night without losing it.

Spoiler Alert:  He doesn't

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I am up for it but my show sounds like one of those Japanese shoes Clive Allen used to show Torture entertainment.

Fair play PM. Reminds me of something that Q man used to post.  

Another one is the winning streak with scientist   .Each week Scientist does a streak across the tv screen at random gaa and rugby matches.  It will be a comedy show but also combined with a spot the cock competition. 
I doubt that was Clive Allen, was it?

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:26pm

Good one PM .

Doc heads south - a programme depicting different muff diving techniques used by Doc on the Quare Wan
Probably on channel 5 at 11.05 on a Tuesday night 
It be every night my good man LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL

😆
👏
Is that a picture of the snapper?
Sorry iPhone emojis.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:59pm
Poles Apart- YBIG TV 7 @11.55 PM  every Thursday this year

A love story between a mayo man and his Polish Sweetheart that blossomed in 2012. This is the story of heartache and the distance of love separated by borders and seas. Nobody thought their passion for one another could be severed by a cheechy cocky chair throwing cockney Burberry wearing  chat who adamant about smashing mayo man's lover through her back doors.

Starring Mickey Graham (boyzone) as mayo man, James Buckley (the Inbetweeners) as Tommy penisfinger and Magda Nstychnyana (Spar/ statoil) as the polish sweetheart. 

Screenplay by Irishmuff, produced by channel 5 and 3E  and  Directed by Guy Richie

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

A love story between a mayo man and his Polish Sweetheart that blossomed in 2012. This is the story of heartache and the distance of love separated by borders and seas. Nobody thought their passion for one another could be severed by a cheechy cocky chair throwing cockney Burberry wearing  chat who adamant about smashing mayo man's lover through her back doors.

Starring Mickey Graham (boyzone) as mayo man, James Buckley (the Inbetweeners) as Tommy penisfinger and Magda Nstychnyana (Spar/ statoil) as the polish sweetheart. 

LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:03pm
First Dates w Irishmuff- Muff meets up in Diceys with a range of beauties wining and dining them for under €10 unless they are willing to foot the bill themselves.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:05pm
Remote romances 
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Full Metal Jacket-  Trapped loses jackets every night out so we follow him on a night out in Flannery's and Coppers dressed in a straight jacket to see if he can make it through the night without losing it.

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:49pm

Screenplay by Irishmuff, produced by channel 5 and 3E  and  Directed by Guy Richie

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:56pm
Better Call Bhob - a spin off to Love Hate
Opening scene, Bhob pulls over to a lay by on a dark rainy night, and slides the window down to reveal a disheveled and frightened looking Sham. 
Shams voice quivers as he tries to speak. Bhob punches the steering wheel and shouts - “get in the car you stutterin f**k!”

Sham gets in and Bhob takes out a revolver and puts it into Shams mouth. “I’m only going to ask you this once. Who’s the bleeding rat Shammo?” 

That’s as dramatic as it gets, the rest of the series is pretty mundane stuff, storylines including him going mad at his work colleagues for eating tuna sandwiches at their desk at lunch time 

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:56pm

LOL
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:12pm
4 Days and 4 Nights - a documentary on Pre Madonna’s self imposed exile from an Internet forum from 1st January to 5th January 2019

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:24pm
'Who Do You Think You Are?' with JAVIER.    The Argentine tries to trace his lineage in order to determine if he is Argentinian or Irish.   He discovers that he is the love child of Bishop Casey and was adopted at the age of 2 by an Argentine man by the name of  MAR CEL O   B   I  E L   S   A.

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:42pm

Better Call Bhob - a spin off to Love Hate
Opening scene, Bhob pulls over to a lay by on a dark rainy night, and slides the window down to reveal a disheveled and frightened looking Sham. 
Shams voice quivers as he tries to speak. Bhob punches the steering wheel and shouts - “get in the car you stutterin f**k!”

Sham gets in and Bhob takes out a revolver and puts it into Shams mouth. “I’m only going to ask you this once. Who’s the bleeding rat Shammo?” 

That’s as dramatic as it gets, the rest of the series is pretty mundane stuff, storylines including him going mad at his work colleagues for eating tuna sandwiches at their desk at lunch time 

LOL

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:49pm

4 Days and 4 Nights - a documentary on Pre Madonna’s self imposed exile from an Internet forum from 1st January to 5th January 2019
LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:56pm

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:10am
Clive James not Clive Allen :).  Getting my Clives mixed up

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:15am

And what's a Japanese shoe ?  Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:53am

Great Away Railway Journeys with SuperDave- This has potential as a serious programme, it would be immediately better than nearly all of YouTube.

Unfortunately, I'm flying to Malaga and renting a car for Gib. Also flying to Copenhagen and Georgia. The only trains I have planned during this entire campaign are:

Copenhagen to Hamburg 8 June
Kutaisi to Tbilisi 11 October
Tbilisi to Kutaisi 13 October
Milan to Switzerland 15 October

Now if you can crowdfund my beer money plus travel costs for two whole weeks, I'll happily go Dublin - Holyhead - Chester - London - Brussels - Cologne - Berlin - Warsaw - Kiev - Kharkiv - Volgograd - Dagestan - Baku - Tbilisi, and film the sh*te out of grim, 1980's style, but somehow overcrowded, sh*te trains, plus some not leaving from Holyhead, I'll do that.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:55am

And what's a Japanese shoe ?  Wink

Show.  Typo. Used to be all the craze back in the 80s.  Chris Tarrant did a show like that too. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:15am
Flights from hell
 This is an eagerly awaited award winning documentry which stars popular ybig member Steve Amsterdam. The drama shows the dangers of being an Irish football supporter including flying over some of the biggest conflict zones in the world. Hang onto your seat for this one folks.

The highs & falls with the walls
This is a GAA favourite following the highs and lows of Roscommon on their quest for the holy grail brought to you by lifelong fan "the walls"  Each episode starts with the walls who is a devout Catholic praying at his local church for the Roscommon team , and ends with him at coppers chancing other ybigers ladies. A must have of sports fans of every code.

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:01pm
on the buses with greenforever. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:31pm

LOL

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:39pm
The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Tricky one .

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:46pm

The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Tricky one .
Planning?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:50pm
Riding along with the Yacht Club starring Trapped, The Gerk, Sono, Twin Towers and many more!

Posted By: the_walls
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Flights from hell
 This is an eagerly awaited award winning documentry which stars popular ybig member Steve Amsterdam. The drama shows the dangers of being an Irish football supporter including flying over some of the biggest conflict zones in the world. Hang onto your seat for this one folks.

The highs & falls with the walls
This is a GAA favourite following the highs and lows of Roscommon on their quest for the holy grail brought to you by lifelong fan "the walls"  Each episode starts with the walls who is a devout Catholic praying at his local church for the Roscommon team , and ends with him at coppers chancing other ybigers ladies. A must have of sports fans of every code.

Roscommon Dead

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:42pm
The Carlow Ancelotti Chronicles - A spin off of The Georgie Burgess Show, were we follow the life and times of Green Devil and his management of the Carlow lower leagues.

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:44pm
[QUOTE=Claret Murph] The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Ha ha that’s a movie murph :).  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:47pm

[QUOTE=Claret Murph] The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Ha ha that’s a movie murph :).  
River Monsters , easy to catch with fresh bait LOL

-------------

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:56pm
Suppose I should put meself forward to present some sort of IT related show before someone else does....

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm
The vagina monologues, the musings of a northern recluse living out a fantasy life from his bedroom computer, from EPL barstooling to marriage to Accountancy, 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

The vagina monologues, the musings of a northern recluse living out a fantasy life from his bedroom computer, from EPL barstooling to marriage to Accountancy, 

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:13pm

Jesus wept. Obsessed much?

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:16pm

LOL

-------------

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:17pm

LOL

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:35pm

PM is now officially the virtual YBIG hide and seek champion also LOL

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

PM is now officially the virtual YBIG hide and seek champion also LOL
Bin Laden and Anne Frank have nothing on me.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:11pm

LOLClap

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Suppose I should put meself forward to present some sort of IT related show before someone else does....
Would ya look at the sad bastard looking for attention.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:41pm

LOL

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 3:51pm
LOL

-------------

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:07pm

As a great man once said - rim me you prong Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:11pm
Walks across the border with Supetdave.

A Tyrone native barrister advises Ill prepared ybiggers on how to avoid the pitfalls of missing the match. 

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Walks across the border with Supetdave.

A Tyrone native barrister advises Ill prepared ybiggers on how to avoid the pitfalls of missing the match. 

I would, but I'll be too preoccupied with trains in Eastern Siberia.

-------------

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:19pm
Good man Podge LOL

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:23pm
The Old Offenders. 

New RTE sitcom about a council estate knacker. Bit of a special case truth be told. Is the only one that laughs at his own comments. Despite being in his 50s he still thinks that swearing and talking about riding is funny and cool. Walks around in one of those ONeills 1916 “Dublin; the city that fought an empire” shirts
Has an imaginary girlfriend that no one ever sees, but we hear a lot about his filthy fantasies that he still finds funny despite his age. A bitter bastard. 
Think Chris Finch from The Office mixed with Fr fintan stack. The sort of mouth piece that most normal person hates to see coming. Follow his life from dole queue to Monday Club.  

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:28pm
LOL

-------------

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:26pm
Who do you think you are? - Trap Junior has signed up for 27 seasons of the hit show to discover who he actually is.

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:33pm
pointless

AidoM talking. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:39pm

How about Podge And Rodge

Yourself and Roger Milla, two filthy twins interviewing and taking the piss out of celebrities each week with a thick sidekick in women’s clothes,  for example claret murph 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 7:29am

How about Podge And Rodge

Yourself and Roger Milla, two filthy twins interviewing and taking the piss out of celebrities each week with a thick sidekick in women’s clothes,  for example claret murph 
Heart

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 9:00am
Border Patrol with Rangers Billy

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 9:51am
Embarrassing Flags of a nation, introduced by the scientist, tic tac takes an in-depth look at the attempts of thick headed mullahs atttempts to get their flags noticed in the paper or on the Telly window box at various matches, from “Davey Keogh says hello” to “vaggio rims hans Heart “the whole spectrum gets a good going over from the host without the most

-------------

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 12:08pm

Embarrassing Flags of a nation, introduced by the scientist, tic tac takes an in-depth look at the attempts of thick headed mullahs atttempts to get their flags noticed in the paper or on the Telly window box at various matches, from “Davey Keogh says hello” to “vaggio rims hans Heart “the whole spectrum gets a good going over from the host without the most

Embarrassing bodies with the scientist

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 1:05pm

Embarrassing bodies with the scientist
LOL

-------------

Posted By: Flanno7hi
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:58pm
ClapClapClapClapClap

And other programme suggestions for YBIG TV. 

Delightful Dictatorships with Bannerboy95- Each week Bannerboy brings you exclusive access to all your favourite dictatorships, telling you how super they are and how all those murders were really worth it. Will only run for one season as he is bound to go missing.

The Georgie Burgess Show- A sitcom with Gary McKay in the starring role. Burgess is the John Cruyff of the under 12 leagues. His team try to play beautiful football on the pitch, he tries to score with 'alright for a Dub' mothers off it.

Remote Romances- Each week, Eire32 is taken to a far flung outpost of the world, from the Shetlands to the Falklands, in the hope of finding a far flung corner of the world. And love. Brought to you by Tinder Plus.

The Sunday Supplement with Bhob, Baggio, Moleman and SirAwex- The three of them sit down and insult each other with vague references to football, particularly Paul Pogba

Play Your Crowds Right with Roberto Baggio- A game show very similar to Play Your Cards Right, but EPL attendances replace cards.

****ryfile with Pre Madonna- Talk a stroll through the English countryside with a bitter man from West Cork as he lists off all the people he thinks are ****s. 
****down- Like the above and loosely based on the 'dictionary corner' segment  from Countdown where I vent my spleen about modern language.

Breaking the Code with UCDFAN- Two skilled contestants from the hieroglyphics departments of leading universities,  go head to head trying to decipher UCDFAN's posts.

Show Me the Money with Sligo Hornet-  Just a title for now. Opening sequence: Hornet doing a Scrooge McDuck impersonation in a large vault of cash

The View with AidoM, Baldrick and Territorial- A late night talk show, the subject will largely be irrelevant. 3-4 hour slot. 

Show Me the Diddies- A dating show, loosely based on Naked Attraction

Sun'lun Saturday- Like Soccer Saturday, but focuses on DM watching Sunderland on Soccer Saturday.

Time of my Life with Blue Man- Based on the Sky Sports show, but instead of having a presenter and several stars, one man repeatedly tells us how he sat on a bench in Dalymount once and is great friends with several LOI 'stars' he once played 'ball' with.

Robot Wars with DinnyIrwin- Blatant rip-off of one of the worst tv programmes ever made. 

Louther Than War- Late night music and culture from Louth, coming to you live froma dungeon in Drogheda. Presented by Quey.

-------------
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi

Posted By: Flanno7hi
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
Location, location, location - where a crowd of lads speculate on the future location of an event and a man in know invariable sends them to the wrong location.

Pocket protectors - BSM reviews the pick pocketing scene in a number of European destinations and gives helpful advice.

-------------
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
"Breaking the Code with UCDFAN- Two skilled contestants from the hieroglyphics departments of leading universities,  go head to head trying to decipher UCDFAN's posts."

Anyone fancy a go at this starter for 10?

"So the_walls, I responded to you but you don't want a conversation.  You prefer to talk about me but not to me.  Superdave84 chooses to chop up posts and remove them from the context of the original conversation. You don't have to follow that exclusion.  In determining that English is not my first language and I behave in a particular way because of that, do you understand 'First Language equals behaviour in Northern Europe'.  Would you understand that thinking process, since you've just expressed it.  You can return to the source of the conversation aswell."

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Location, location, location - where a crowd of lads speculate on the future location of an event and a man in know invariable sends them to the wrong location.

Pocket protectors - BSM reviews the pick pocketing scene in a number of European destinations and gives helpful advice.

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:50pm
'I Know My Rights' with Bogumit.

-------------

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:51pm
LOL

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:53pm
Clap

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:59pm
LOL

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 1:49pm
Going for Gold. YBIG contestants answer a series of questions to discover who I am, in a twist it's always Qman who pisses on them from a height through an English teapot

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net