You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Hurling 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Thanks Deise for the lend of McGrath. We'll send him back to ye in one piece!

Can't really figure this one out, its a bit left field for both DMG & Laois, but hopefully all goes well for ye anyway Thumbs Up

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 8:55am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Thanks Deise for the lend of McGrath. We'll send him back to ye in one piece!

Can't really figure this one out, its a bit left field for both DMG & Laois, but hopefully all goes well for ye anyway Thumbs Up

Yeah really strange one. Unless Laois know they're losing Eddie in a year or whatever and want Derek Mc to be waiting in the wings?
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:33am
McGrath's record with college and underage hurling is second to none. Laois have a decent crop of minors next year. McGrath said he has itchy feet but not prepared to jump back into Waterford job. Coaching role with Laois minor hurling set up brings no national pressure or spotlight and he is back coaching a county team. If he gives the right committment which i've no doubt he will, it could work well. He is high profile and the Laois minors should be looking forward to working with him.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 2:19pm
Shane Dowling LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 5:59pm
Jaysus LOL

Who's the other GAA player who sent pictures of himself boll*ck naked into the wrong Whatsapp group?LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:23pm
Michael Fennelly the new Offaly manager
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Jaysus LOL

Who's the other GAA player who sent pictures of himself boll*ck naked into the wrong Whatsapp group?LOL
A club PRO was it not from Sligo?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Hope ta feck nobody reads that post as an answer to the previous post LOL

Good appointment for Offaly by the looks of it, got him on a 3 year deal as well. From nearly having no representation anywhere on the sideline or in media, the KK 4 in a row team are nearly everywhere now between managing, TV & Radio. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Hope ta feck nobody reads that post as an answer to the previous post LOL

Good appointment for Offaly by the looks of it, got him on a 3 year deal as well. From nearly having no representation anywhere on the sideline or in media, the KK 4 in a row team are nearly everywhere now between managing, TV & Radio. 

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 12:51am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 6:46am
Cocaine would only show up in the first 72 hours after taking it. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Jaysus LOL

That's the one.

@PM, I was thinking the same. Depending on when the video was taken, it could be out of his system well before the test was taken.

A fella I work with is mates with one of the players and says that his excuse is that he was giving him back a receipt with change in it. There's 2 videos going around of him coming back from the bar with 6 drinks and handing the "package" off straight after.

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 12:15pm

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Jaysus LOL

That's the one.

@PM, I was thinking the same. Depending on when the video was taken, it could be out of his system well before the test was taken.

A fella I work with is mates with one of the players and says that his excuse is that he was giving him back a receipt with change in it. There's 2 videos going around of him coming back from the bar with 6 drinks and handing the "package" off straight after.

Do you think the excuse is legit? When did the incident take place? 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 12:18pm
Not at all. It's a fantastic attempt at an excuse, but it's absolute horsesh*t IMO.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 12:44pm
And what should it matter? I’m no fan of these sports, but they are semi-amateur players and cocaine isn’t going to make him better! Not to mention that his season is over, I assume? 

Young lad buys cocaine isn’t much of a story though...
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

And what should it matter? I’m no fan of these sports, but they are semi-amateur players and cocaine isn’t going to make him better! Not to mention that his season is over, I assume? 

It is a story when you're part of the whiter than white Limerick hurling setup at the moment though.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It is a story when you're part of the whiter than white Limerick hurling setup at the moment though.
And whiter than white is what he was buying.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 1:51pm
LOL

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
  Share Topic