You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Hurling 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 31>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 4:32pm
Quality goal from Bubbles. Thumbs Up
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 4:32pm
Kilkenny could be on the end of a hiding here
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Harsh red for Hogan.

Good game so far. C'mon Tipp!
Jaysus Lenny, definite red.

Maybe I need to look at it again! LOL
LOL
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 4:44pm
Ruthless from Tipp.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 5:40pm
Henry Shefflin making a bit of an idiot out of himself claiming it was a yellow and basically it shouldn't have been a red as that ruined the game. Joanne Cantwell rightly calling him out for it.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Henry Shefflin making a bit of an idiot out of himself claiming it was a yellow and basically it shouldn't have been a red as that ruined the game. Joanne Cantwell rightly calling him out for it.
Co commentator, Duignan was it? Blaming the rain and conditions, blaming everything but the player that went steaming in with a head high challenge.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 5:57pm

Co commentator, Duignan was it? Blaming the rain and conditions, blaming everything but the player that went steaming in with a head high challenge.

Nah, in the studio analysis after.

Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 6:07pm
Have to go back to 2014 for the last good All Ireland final

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 18 Aug 2019 at 6:07pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 6:13pm

Nah, in the studio analysis after.

Yeah sorry, i meant in addition to Shefflin..
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

I dunno, I quite enjoyed 2017 LOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

I dunno, I quite enjoyed 2017 LOL
Same here but the final say wasn't as good as the Semi-Final in terms of Hurling and JC's winning point!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 18 Aug 2019 at 6:24pm
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 6:56pm
Tipp were down to 14 v Wexford and overcame them. KK cannot have much to whinge about, they just weren't good enough. 
The only way is up
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:09pm
Shefflin continued digging that hole he started at HT after the game LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by Denis Irwin - 18 Aug 2019 at 7:10pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:34pm
TIPP TIPP TIPP!

No AI for Kilkenny since 2015. Never thought I'd see the day where they go that long without one. I fancy Limerick or Galway next year and Wexford and Tipp the next best. 
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Shefflin continued digging that hole he started at HT after the game LOLEmbarrassed

Very poor reaction from Kk camp to the red. Ref spot on imo, Hogan has to take responsibility, idiotic decision. Shefflin was embarrassing on it. 

Cody in denial. Giving out that the ref took his time and spoke to the linesman. If he sent him off without talking to him he'd have moaned about that.

Liam Fennelly saying ref was right but he ruined the game. No, Liam. Richie Hogan ruined the game.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Cody in denial. Giving out that the ref took his time and spoke to the linesman. If he sent him off without talking to him he'd have moaned about that.

Liam Fennelly saying ref was right but he ruined the game. No, Liam. Richie Hogan ruined the game.

There was no ''ruining the game'' out of Kilkenny when Benny Dunne got sent off few years back for a swing on Tommy Walsh. They should take their beating.
The only way is up
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 9:48pm
One for the hurling purists - is an all Ireland win devalued in any way where a county has been well beaten in an earlier championship game and does winning the all Ireland mean the winners are the best team in the country ? 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

One for the hurling purists - is an all Ireland win devalued in any way where a county has been well beaten in an earlier championship game and does winning the all Ireland mean the winners are the best team in the country ? 

No it's devalued by the fact that Tipperary should have been down to 13 men in the SF against Wexford and would most certainly not have made the final then (even with the fact that Wexford proved to be bottlers).

Refereeing decisions are what will be remembered in this championship (that and Callanan being just a true great hurling forward). Hopefully over the next few years they will finally fix the amount of utter nonsense that happens on the field in terms of officiating. There should have been 2 refs on a hurling pitch years ago, hopefully that will be the first fix.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 31>
  Share Topic