2018/19 Season Ticket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018/19 Season Ticket
    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 12:24pm
hahahahahahhaahahahahahaha clowns 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Looks like a formatting failure on the mail merge. Should be a formula to include individual names and numbers but they've put an incorrect character in somewhere or missed one.

Always some typo on their mails.
Ah yeah, that probably explains why 'MMERGE5' appears probably on everyone's e-mails, instead of the correct account number. LOL

The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 11:03am
Looks like a formatting failure on the mail merge. Should be a formula to include individual names and numbers but they've put an incorrect character in somewhere or missed one.

Always some typo on their mails.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 10:39am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Just received an email from the FAI about moving seats or upgrading but I just noticed that at the top of the email where it shows my FAI account number, it's showing a compltely different number from my FAI account number. Anyone else have this issue?
Yeah, I got that as well - mine was showing 5 letters & a number.

You still use your normal account number to log in to your account so God knows where they're getting this other number from. LOL
Does your one begin with M and end with 5?
Yep.
LOLLOLLOLLOL

What a bunch of absolute clowns.
They never fail to disappoint, do they? LOLLOLLOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 10:04am

Just received an email from the FAI about moving seats or upgrading but I just noticed that at the top of the email where it shows my FAI account number, it's showing a compltely different number from my FAI account number. Anyone else have this issue?

You still use your normal account number to log in to your account so God knows where they're getting this other number from. LOL
Yep.
LOLLOLLOLLOL

What a bunch of absolute clowns.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 10:00am

Yep.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 9:59am

As You Were
Three in a row
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 9:41am

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 7:52am

As You Were
Three in a row
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 2:08pm
We're moving over to the West Stand. The Podium entrance is much handier to get in and out of and also there's hardly any steps!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Can you move Seat from tomorrow???

Well the "save your seat" deadline is midnight tonight.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 10:47am
Can you move Seat from tomorrow???
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 3:42pm
this thing was so rushed that there was no way that he could have agreed and signed the vice-president deal , i posted weeks back that i didnt think that he had accepted that deal at all and that he was possibly still on the CEO contract , there is going to be a huge legal battle to get rid of him i'd say. 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 3:10pm
Going to take a lot of season ticket sales to cover the €30,000 a month  JD is getting while trimming his bush 😡😡😡
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 2:42pm

Ah balls, forgot to renew last night and save myself a few quid. 

Cry

I think the discount should still be available online for a day or two. Check before you ring. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Cry
Ring them up and tell them you tried repeatedly to renew but couldn't due the link in the email not working properly. Loads had this issue. I was only able to renew when i got to work and used a PC.

Good man Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Cry
Ring them up and tell them you tried repeatedly to renew but couldn't due the link in the email not working properly. Loads had this issue. I was only able to renew when i got to work and used a PC.
Thumbs Up

Nice one, I'll do that.

As You Were
Three in a row
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

There should also be a limited window after the renewal deadline has passed where you can move your seats.

Other: Buying Additional Tickets

If you wish to buy additional season tickets you can purchase new season tickets by following this link. If you are specifically looking for seats beside your current season tickets and they are not available under new purchases please note that these seats may become available once the 'save your seat' period is over (June 26th 2019). It is our recommendation that you renew your current seats and after the 'save your seats' period you will be given the opportunity to move location.

Thumbs Up

That is entirely my plan. 5 seats, with 2 of them about 3 rows behind the other 3. Couldn't move last year, might see if I can move this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic