You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Censorship is alive and well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Podge-SFC Podge-SFC wrote:

The most logical/effective form of protest would be to target the upcoming draw for the Euros in the convention centre. A simple banner draped along the opposite bank of the Liffey could be enough to cause a stir. 

Much to the embarrassment of Delaney in front of his UEFA cronies!
Theres a WhatsApp group set up with about 200 people in it. Huge things planned I hear. A few lads work beside the convention centre,and are planning on hanging flags out windows. Another lad has a boat and will have it on the Liffey with flags and megaphone. Some great ideas being put forward that will be in full eyes of the worlds media

Which the FAI now know about Thumbs Up

Good job Clap

I've a sneaky feeling BSM was possible yanking the urine there mate. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

The most logical/effective form of protest would be to target the upcoming draw for the Euros in the convention centre. A simple banner draped along the opposite bank of the Liffey could be enough to cause a stir. 

Theres a WhatsApp group set up with about 200 people in it. Huge things planned I hear. A few lads work beside the convention centre,and are planning on hanging flags out windows. Another lad has a boat and will have it on the Liffey with flags and megaphone. Some great ideas being put forward that will be in full eyes of the worlds media

Good job Clap

I've a sneaky feeling BSM was possible yanking the urine there mate. LOL

Black Ops or should I say Green Ops!

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:06pm
Jimmy the Bell Ringer is a nice man and a great supporter of our team through good and bad days. I dont want to take sides but try keep the personal stuff off this.
Hopefully for all we get back on track soon whether with a new CEO of not im not so sure and doubt very much.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:18pm
Nothing to do with whether he is a nice man or not, he quite freely made the decision to try to drown out anti-Delaney chanting with his little bell. 

Edited by Lostandfound - 22 Nov 2018 at 4:19pm
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:22pm
Ok I saw that somewhere here and didnt even realise that and didnt think so obvious at match. If he rings a bell he rings a bell, big deal, I went for a pi*s at half time thats a big deal as well!!
Divides dont help us.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:22pm

Good job Clap

They may know about it but I'd like to see them stop the fly over with the Delaney out banner. Banner made and plane already paid for. World media are going to have a field day.

Let's be realistic though lads. Even when JD retires he will be replaced by a like minded man and the same old lads doing the electing will still be on the board. It probably won't change a thing. 

Edited by eireland - 22 Nov 2018 at 4:24pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Nothing to do with whether he is a nice man or not, he quite freely made the decision to try to drown out anti-Delaney chanting with his little bell. 

A couple of points on this. 

A few things that happened during the day meant I was slightly agitated by 2nd half of the match and I said something along the lines of ‘stop with the f**king bell’ and the bell man barked back. However, more importantly it must be acknowledged he did acknowledge we have our differences at the end of the game and we shook hands/acknowledged each other but naturally will be left at that and he instigated that and deserved credit for that - not sure but who knows if it means he will think twice about doing it again. 

Secondly, George who was abused by the scientist on here last week and whom I’ve disagreed with over the years and felt let down by his comments on liveline agreed before the match he wouldn’t drum during delaney chants to which he stuck to. 

Dialogue goes a long way and I’m sure both would respect our views - and George certainly does. 

That’s all a bit wishy washy but we all have our views and the bell probably antagonized lads to sing louder - I was certainly hoarse by the end of the match. 

At this moment the anti Delaney crowd is much larger than the pro and we need to concentrate on creating noise and our own banners rather than instigating infighting.

Let’s make ourselves heard on Sunday week at the convention center or in the vicinity
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:42am
One more thing - the use of a tragedy by Joseph McGlue as an excuse to personally call fans to request the postponement of the protest on Monday night was stomach churning. Whilst printing copies of a Delaney Out flag to disburse to Danish stewards I may add. 

On par with his boss.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 23 Nov 2018 at 1:37pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

One more thing - the use of a tragedy by Joseph McGlue as an excuse to personally call fans to request the postponement of the protest on Monday night was stomach churning. Whilst printing copies of a Delaney Out flag to disburse to Danish stewards I may add. 

On par with his boss.

Dead That's low but not at all surprising.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 23 Nov 2018 at 1:37pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

On par with his boss.

Absolutely not. That man is the lowest of the low being the public name behind that dictator.

The sooner McGlue goes the better
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 9:03pm

On par with his boss.

Absolutely not. That man is the lowest of the low being the public name behind that dictator.

We're stuck with him.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

On par with his boss.

We're stuck with him.

Never met a more derogatory human being in my life
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 9:20pm

On par with his boss.

We're stuck with him.
Super👍
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 9:25pm

On par with his boss.

We're stuck with him.
Super👍
There's no way he is going now when we have no more Neills.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 9:52pm

On par with his boss.

We're stuck with him.
Super👍

Agree - the scumbag only in his position because of his father
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic