You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 251>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Turning down Celtic for Millwall would have been unthinkable a few years ago, but it just shows where Celtic's reputation has fallen to. He was 100% right to choose Millwall over them as well, more first team opportunities in a much stronger league.

Its not about Celtics reputation. Its about playing opportunities. He wud get limited time at Celtic pure and simple. 

Or maybe he just didn't want to play for a manager whose football tactics basically amount to kicking man and ball and seeing which you can land further down the field in a dead end league that its players are all playing to get a move out of.

You obviously haven't watched Celtic play,

He could have been part of a historic 10 in a row.

He probably would have won a league and cup medals, played in the CL and or EL, but choose to stay closer to the nightlife in London.

He wouldn't have got a chance if Neil Lennon's treatment of the other Irish lads is anything to go by
Sponsored Links

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 12:03am
Was Parrott posting pics again with his Kinehan buddy?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 3:02am
Buddies plural. Honestly it is clear Troy is an idiot at this stage and the kid will be drama.
Where the hell are his parents and coaches and teammates on this. Literally the biggest scumbags in Ireland he hangs out with. 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

Buddies plural. Honestly it is clear Troy is an idiot at this stage and the kid will be drama.
Where the hell are his parents and coaches and teammates on this. Literally the biggest scumbags in Ireland he hangs out with. 

Where did you see pics of this? Did he delete them? Considering where he is from that’s the danger he’s always likely to associate with young fellas from that area especially ones that are well off like him which these young fellas are. That’s where he needs someone to grab him by the collar like you say preferably coaches and teammates. 
Dr. Pat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 8:45am
The optics of it are absolutely horrific. He's in the public eye and is a full international. Tottenham pay his wages and his image/brand is of most interest to them. They need to intervene.
Geremi has let Kilbane in here, cross comes out to Holland, 1:1!!
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:02am
What does it say to young lads who might look up to him? I know it's not a footballers job to be a role model but they are. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Dr. Pat Dr. Pat wrote:

The optics of it are absolutely horrific. He's in the public eye and is a full international. Tottenham pay his wages and his image/brand is of most interest to them. They need to intervene.

And tell him what exactly? As your employer, we're forbidding you from being friends with those people because of their surname? That would go down like a lead balloon in a labour court...
We're decent enough..
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:19am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

And tell him what exactly? As your employer, we're forbidding you from being friends with those people because of their surname? That would go down like a lead balloon in a labour court...

Forbid him from being associated with members of an international drug trafficking cartel.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:26am
It is not exactly unprecedented for successful footballers and successful criminals to share similar tough working class backgrounds, or for the latter to seek to exploit friendships or relationships with the former. Always dangerous for the footballers ( Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard spring to mind but there will have been numerous others over the years ). These things do not develop or end well. Adolescent boys, and let's not forget that Troy is one, are more suggestible and vulnerable due to their youth. Maybe he'll encounter some older and wiser heads at Millwall who can mentor him.
Dr. Pat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:32am

Forbid him from being associated with members of an international drug trafficking cartel.

Bingo.
Geremi has let Kilbane in here, cross comes out to Holland, 1:1!!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 10:15am
What is the exact connection of Parrot's associates with the crime gang apart from their surname?

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 10:39am
I could be very very wrong here, but from what I've heard, his pals are not involved in criminality, but their relatives obviously are. 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 10:45am
NL was named as one of the Byrne crew, he also hangs around with David Byrnes son.

It'll only be a matter of time before some of these lads are up before the courts.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 10:50am

NL was named as one of the Byrne crew, he also hangs around with David Byrnes son.

It'll only be a matter of time before some of these lads are up before the courts.
If h isn't careful he may find himself living in a shotgun shack.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:00am
so we now have two internationals , Byrne and Parrott at this bullsh*t, posing with scum. Surely the players clubs are advising against this it looks bad and certainly will come back to bite them
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:10am
I dont believe that these scumbags are childhood friends of Parrott's.

They're from completely different areas of Dublin so wouldn't have went to school / grew up together. 

These lads are cling-ons and just want to be photographed beside 'celebrities' to live up to their wannabe gangster image. 
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:14am
It dosent look great but they are not criminals to my knowledge, I knew the son of a major crim in school and he was sound and not involved in crime at all, cant see what the big deal is here tbh.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 11 Aug 2020 at 11:15am
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 12:10pm

Bingo.

So is Lee now a member of an international drug trafficking cartel because his Dad is?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 251>
  Share Topic