Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 251>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Sure me bleeding granny could have put that in the onion sack ffs and she’s brown bread LOL

But it's the instinct to be there
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Sure me bleeding granny could have put that in the onion sack ffs and she’s brown bread LOL

But it's the instinct to be there

Exactly. If it was that easy we would all be doing it.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 6:46pm

Alright Danny Dyer.
We're decent enough..
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Alright Danny Dyer.
Alright Parker schnabel 
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 6:57pm

Long would have missed
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Long would have missed
Ah ffs LOL
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:20pm
youd imagine at the current rate he is progressing he should get a fair bit of game time for spurs on one of their summer tours
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Long would have missed

I would have missed it LOL
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

youd imagine at the current rate he is progressing he should get a fair bit of game time for spurs on one of their summer tours

I was hoping Spurs got knocked out of the CL and droped into the EL tonight on the off chance he might have seen a bit of game time.

Nolan might get it with Inter instead.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:59pm
Troy Parrott ''the 16 year old'' has a full beard.   Is he a banger?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
royal rover View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royal rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 12:33am
 I remember these conversations 3 years ago about jack byrne and 10 years ago when Stokesy was scoring hatricks for Falkirk on foot.ie, i wont be getting carried away this one, still very young, always remember someone telling me  tony watt ( scored the second when celtic beat barca in 2011) would go on to be  a top striker, and that was a decent barca team, just saying he has long long way to go 
royal rover
Dr. Pat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 12:49am
Originally posted by royal rover royal rover wrote:

I remember these conversations 3 years ago about jack byrne and 10 years ago when Stokesy was scoring hatricks for Falkirk on foot.ie, i wont be getting carried away this one, still very young, always remember someone telling me  tony watt ( scored the second when celtic beat barca in 2011) would go on to be  a top striker, and that was a decent barca team, just saying he has long long way to go 

Completely agree. I see Stephen Elliot on Twitter saying that he'll be in the Spurs first team soon. Tagged Parrott in the post. People need to calm down  and let the kid develop without this kind of pressure.
Geremi has let Kilbane in here, cross comes out to Holland, 1:1!!
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Dr. Pat Dr. Pat wrote:

Completely agree. I see Stephen Elliot on Twitter saying that he'll be in the Spurs first team soon. Tagged Parrott in the post. People need to calm down  and let the kid develop without this kind of pressure.

Elliott was another that never got the highs expected of him. Was unlucky with injury whereas stokes and Byrne seem to be masters of their own downfall.at least stokes will have made a few bob for himself.
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 8:18am
Agree that he still has a long way to go but you have to be excited about his talent and the progression he has made so far.
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 8:31am
f**k it i'm going to get excited

WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE WORLD CUP!!!
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 8:37am

Indeed.

Doing it in the youth teams and premiership are two different things altogether. Hopefully he comes good Thumbs Up
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:11am
Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

I was hoping Spurs got knocked out of the CL and droped into the EL tonight on the off chance he might have seen a bit of game time.

Nolan might get it with Inter instead.

Not a chance he would get a game in the EL this season.
Poch is good at using youth players but not at 16!!

Spurs have a lot of promising players ahead of him who are 18+
Marcus Edwards, Kazaiah Sterling, Onomah, Amos, Skipp etc

I would think the 20/21 season is when he will be integrated with the first team (assuming he continues his development).

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:35am
We've seen it time and time again with young Irish players being dubbed the "next big thing". Only a handful of the current and very talented 19's squad will make the grade at senior level. You think back to the likes of Partridge, O'Neill, Byrne, Dixon, McShane, Reid, McCarthy, Stokes, Elliott etc. There's far too much pressure on this lad already and we won't know for at least 3 years whether he's going to make a 1st team impact.
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 251>
  Share Topic