You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 251>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2022 at 5:25pm
So Parrott and Obafemi have had good finishes to the season and Idah kinda before injury which leaves Connolly lagging behind. Which is very good. Our striking options looked so much worse over Christmas. 

Maybe Connolly will take inspiration from them and get a good pre season and be ready for a new challenge next season. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Sponsored Links

Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 12:30pm
parrott being linked with a loan move to QPR next season
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 1:10pm
With Liam Manning a strong favourite for the QPR job you'll get a few MK Dons players linked with QPR. Especially attacking players with Charlie Austin released and Andre Gray's loan finished.
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 1:15pm
Be fantastic if Manning and Parrot went to QPR together.
Maybe bring Coventry along also for the ride.

Regradless, it's better if the loans and xfers get done as early as possible for our players.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 12:03pm
With Bergwijn out the door and Scarlett/Devine likely going on loan what will Spurs attacking options actually look like this summer. Perisic is being signed as a LWB the consensus is. 

That leaves Kane Son Kulusevski and Moura. Dele Alli maybe to come back but will likely be moved on. They could look at a move for Bale again maybe although surely Bale will try his hand elsewhere. 

I don't think it's a million to one Parrott is kept in the squad as a back up option if he has a good pre season. No green titled specs just looking at there situation outlined above. They will likely want 6 attacking players/options. 

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 12:11pm
There's probably more chance they'd cash in on him than have him as back up.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

With Bergwijn out the door and Scarlett/Devine likely going on loan what will Spurs attacking options actually look like this summer. Perisic is being signed as a LWB the consensus is. 

That leaves Kane Son Kulusevski and Moura. Dele Alli maybe to come back but will likely be moved on. They could look at a move for Bale again maybe although surely Bale will try his hand elsewhere. 

I don't think it's a million to one Parrott is kept in the squad as a back up option if he has a good pre season. No green titled specs just looking at there situation outlined above. They will likely want 6 attacking players/options. 

Spurs will need some cover, scarlett is still a couple of years away to being ready too in my opinion.

These four internationals could be a massive opportunity for parrott to put his name in the hat.

If he does well and impresses in pre season he might get the nod.

Que a 20 paragraph long response from the Nordie troll as to why 'TP' won't be getting a game any time soon.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 1:42pm
And he'll probably be right....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Yeah but we don't need the essay 
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Or the idiot(s) that will then drag this thread into the gutter just because someone posted their opinion and they don't like him.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:10pm

Alli moved permanently to Everton unless i am mistaken?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 3:05pm

Spurs already announced additional finance to buy players this summer so I doubt Parrott gets a look in.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Or the idiot(s) that will then drag this thread into the gutter just because someone posted their opinion and they don't like him.

If a RoI fan went on an NI forum to post a diatribe on the Ethan Galbraith thread about how he's not going to break into the Man Utd team, do you think they'd consider that wumming or nah?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 3:25pm
And for the record I don't think he'll ever break into the Spurs team, but it's not out of the realms of possibility, and it's beside the point really.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 3:26pm
It was reported a few days ago that Parrott would be going on loan next season. Best thing for him to continue developing is to play every week.
There would be no point to sticking around Spurs. He'd play the odd Cup game but otherwise be sitting on the bench.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Alli moved permanently to Everton unless i am mistaken?

Has he?? I just presumed it was a loan having read recently that Everton don't have a future for Alli? 
Maybe I'm wrong.
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 4:00pm
It was a permanent transfer to Everton. 

A three second Google will tell you the same & no need for all this noise out of you about it
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

It was a permanent transfer to Everton. 

A three second Google will tell you the same & no need for all this noise out of you about it
it’s an odd one - I thought he needs to play x number of games to trigger the purchase and that x was greater than max games in 21-22  season…. So think this could be cancelled if parties agree
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 251>
  Share Topic