Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 251>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Big thing for parrot at the moment is to start scoring,  he needs a couple of goals badly
Parrott is not great at understanding instructions

His youth coach at Spurs told him to start shooting, so he started hanging around with the Kinahans

Sponsored Links

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 6:09pm
Parrott starts again tonight for ipswich, murmers that he's going to be played out on the left.

Additionally- the pitch they're going to play on is one of the worst I've ever seen. Has injury written all over it.

aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 7:53pm
Once again he looks very average tonight. Few things though,my god I taught millwall were hard to watch but ispwich are a lot worse judging by this first half. The pitch is terrible, hopefully parrott can score in the second half. 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 8:26pm
Are we sticking a fork in this turkey and saying he's done?
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 8:53pm
Hardly got a kick in the 2nd half
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 8:55pm
Had a shot cleared off the line in the last minute.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 8:59pm
I turned it off when it went into added time
EdisonCavani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdisonCavani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 9:00pm
No but he want to start showing something soon. He is playing at a standard equivalent to the top half of the League of Ireland premier division. Nobody gets too worked about teenagers getting picked for say Bohs or Rovers unless they are turning in 8 of 10 performances on a consistent basis. 

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by EdisonCavani EdisonCavani wrote:

No but he want to start showing something soon. He is playing at a standard equivalent to the top half of the League of Ireland premier division. Nobody gets too worked about teenagers getting picked for say Bohs or Rovers unless they are turning in 8 of 10 performances on a consistent basis. 

The standard of League 1 is well above the league of Ireland premier. 
Birdcracker View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdcracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 9:28pm
Very average player. Will go nowhere at Spurs. 
IrishCanadian View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 9:30pm
Had a look at Ipswich squad and see some names like Josh Harris, Emyr Huws, and Alan Judge. Surely they can play a bit of football with technical players like that? Why sign Parrott and Harrop in January to play long ball? 
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by IrishCanadian IrishCanadian wrote:

Had a look at Ipswich squad and see some names like Josh Harris, Emyr Huws, and Alan Judge. Surely they can play a bit of football with technical players like that? Why sign Parrott and Harrop in January to play long ball? 

Its a good shout but I'd give this game a mulligan as the pitch was just unplayable. Worst I've seen for a long time and can't be used for a passing game 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Birdcracker Birdcracker wrote:

Very average player. Will go nowhere at Spurs. 
what would you know about Parrots?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 9:58pm
So our 2 great white hopes stunk the place out tonight...........what's David Connolly up to these days
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

So our 2 great white hopes stunk the place out tonight...........what's David Connolly up to these days
Did I see somewhere Simon cox is still playing?
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 10:19pm
Parrott, idah, odowda, obafemi, maguire all in the last squad and have all struggled badly to the point its difficult to justify inclusion for the march squad 

Couple that with mcgoldrick retired and Connolly injury prone.

Shane Long might be good option to get back into the squad. 

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Parrott, idah, odowda, obafemi, maguire all in the last squad and have all struggled badly to the point its difficult to justify inclusion for the march squad 

You may as well group Shane long with the rest of them. Sure what's he done?
exgrad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exgrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Obafemi wasnt in the last squad, hasnt been in any of kennys squads.  Idah been injured since and just coming back.  Thought he did ok against swansea the other night.

Edited by exgrad - 09 Feb 2021 at 10:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 251>
  Share Topic