Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football betting 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:20pm
God Hans you are a desperate man.
I'm sure others would love to wager your €20 but it's not worth my while, i'll just go back to doing my best to trying and ignoring your garbage talk Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

God Hans you are a desperate man.
I'm sure others would love to wager your €20 but it's not worth my while, i'll just go back to doing my best to trying and ignoring your garbage talk Thumbs Up

So less than 24 hours ago you were giving it the big I am, calling me a pussy for supposedly reneging on my offer. You are being offered almost 3 times the odds on United to make the top 4, and you won't take up the offer LOLLOLLOL sweet jaysus it should be printing money for you. Sure under Mourinho ,  United are easily the next best team after City aren't they? LOLLOLLOL

You are by far the biggest spoofer and biggest troll on this site. That is a massive achievement when you consider the verbal diarrhea out of that other red tinted fanzine magazine writer over in the United thread.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 21 Aug 2018 at 4:27pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:42pm
As I said a desperate man, you should go join a Dundee United or AC Milan forum and leave the rest of us alone.

It was bliss on here during the World Cup and now it's gone back to sh*te, I wonder what the common denominator for that is.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

As I said a desperate man, you should go join a Dundee United or AC Milan forum and leave the rest of us alone.

It was bliss on here during the World Cup and now it's gone back to sh*te, I wonder what the common denominator for that is.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

So you won't be backing the only team who can challenge City this season, just to finish in the top 4? A team that has one of the highest wage bills on the planet. A team that has a special one one in charge. A team that has had hundreds of millions spent on it in the past few years.

They just have to finish top 4, and you are getting almost 3 times the odds! And you had a neck like a jockeys bollocks to say I pussied out LOL You total  and utter spoofer
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:01pm
What are you talking about, I asked to put €100 on it and you refused. Case closed. I'm not interested in mickey mouse amounts of €20. Go bother PM or Brendan if you're so precious about it and leave me alone please.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:15pm
There is a solution to this quandary - instead of taking multiple bets of 20 quid from five different people just take the one 100 euro bet from bhob at the price agreed.

First come first served basis as it was yourself and bhob that discussed the bet initially.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:30pm
I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

Edited by cardwizzard - 21 Aug 2018 at 5:32pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

There is a solution to this quandary - instead of taking multiple bets of 20 quid from five different people just take the one 100 euro bet from bhob at the price agreed.

First come first served basis as it was yourself and bhob that discussed the bet initially.

If I did that and Bhob had a Betfair account (and a brain), he could turn around in 2 mins and lay off that bet and make the bones of a couple of hundred quid. Why would I possibly do that?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:14pm

TJ will show you lads how to set up Revolut
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

If I did that and Bhob had a Betfair account (and a brain), he could turn around in 2 mins and lay off that bet and make the bones of a couple of hundred quid. Why would I possibly do that?
To be fair to Hans, this is what I was after!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

I will indeed take the bet. As you say for interest Thumbs Up if anyone wants to lay that off from there, best if luck to them. I just don't want lads making easy money with 100 euro stakes off me. 

I will take paypal off anyone interested. I'll take 5 bets of 20 euros off lads. So I'd be taking 100 max in stakes at 3/1.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

To be fair to Hans, this is what I was after!

I'm gambling a long time. I know all the bits and pieces to the betting game. I've no problem if lads want to lay off the 20 euros 3/1 shot for a few quid straight away. I'm doing the 20 euros for a bit of interest and ba ntz as Kammy would say. I'm not just handing free money to lads though, using me as a middle man making a couple of hundred quid in 2 mins.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:30pm
I wasn't exactly going to go on Betfair, I was just hoping to take the best odds on them making the top 4, which is over evens, match it and make , at worst, a slight profit, as well as giving me a bit of interest in a division I struggle to watch.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:33pm
Ah well, you don't necessarily have to go on Betfair. You could go into any bookies and cover it straight away. Free money off my backing for lads sticking 100 down. No thanks.

3/1 being given on a 6/5 shot roughly, with a 20 euros stake, is more than enough putting my own neck on the line I believe.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:45pm
That's understandable. I enjoy the back and forth between yourself and others and I think you usually come across well, I think the stick becomes you seem to have gone for the 'Moleman against Manchester United fans' mindset and embedded yourself. I know we all express our opinions forcefully on here, at least I do, but I think your expression of opinion as fact annoys some, a la Sir Alex. I'm sure that comparisons will grate.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:58pm
Ah you didn't bring him up LOL it is genuinely the worst thing anyone could be compared to LOL I take your point about opinions/facts though, I am definitely over forceful with my opinions on football at times. No doubting that, just the way I am. I can see why it would grate though, but i at least believe if my grating opinions are backed up by some substance they can stand up over time.

I've been wanting for ages to step back from certain threads on here, but I get dragged back in time and again. My lack of decorum, and my will power being so weak when there are easy points to be scored after taking serious flak for a long time on certain threads. Well that and boredom, brings me back in.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 7:03pm
LOLI knew that would work!
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 7:21pm
some good odds tonight, this is what I went for. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
  Share Topic