Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56472
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 1:55am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Football betting 18/19
Posted By: pre Madonna
Subject: Football betting 18/19
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 11:24am
New season, may as well start a new thread. I'm continuing to use Betway, I was a bit surprised that I can't double up Stoke winning the league and Ipswich to be relegated. I know they are in the same division but it is hardly conflicting. It isn't available on the 'betyourway' feature either, while the same bet with Bolton Wanderers is.

Anyway, have decided to do a trixie for the season of Ipswich to be relegated(3/1) Sunderland to win the division(11/4) and Lincoln City to be promoted(9/4). I think all three will give me a run for my money.

An e/w patent of top scorers in each division too.

Kane Hemmings 16/1
Charlie Wyke 11/1
Patrick Bamford 20/1

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Replies:
Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 11:32am
Aubameyang top scorer 10 e/w @15/2
Boro to win the league 10 e/w @ 9/1
QPR to be relegated 10 @ 9/2

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 2:04pm
Salford should be the first team put on anyones list imo.
5/2 for winning the league with the players they've signed is daylight robbery. Or it should be anyways.

Salford, Juventus, Celtic and Sunderland to win their leagues is 19/1. That's the bet of the year going right there.

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

5/2 for winning the league with the players they've signed is daylight robbery. Or it should be anyways.

Salford, Juventus, Celtic and Sunderland to win their leagues is 19/1. That's the bet of the year going right there.
That's crazy value!

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 2:14pm
Saw a screenshot of a bet during the world cup, a friend of my brothers did at the start of last season.
Celtic, Man City, Porto, Juventus and Bayern Munich to win their leagues, Real to win the CL and France to win the World Cup.
£5 returned £3200

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 2:39pm

Don't know about Salford but I'll take your word for it, the others all seem good.
Clap I'll make this bet too Clap

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Don't know about Salford but I'll take your word for it, the others all seem good.

You may as well throw in Bayern and PSG. Man City? 

-------------

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Added Bayern and PSG to get up to 23/1

I'm in Clap

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I'm in Clap

Bayern is the truly obvious one but I left it at that.

1/6 on PSG isn't good value, they're superior than anyone else but the likes of Marseille and Monaco do have the resources to try for it if they really wanted to, all it takes is a good season Monaco had a few year ago, it's just not worth the 1/6 price tag.

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 3:38pm
If you add Rotherham and Cardiff to get relegated to my original bet you get 65/1

65/1 for 4 clear favourites and 2 clear relegation candidates is absolute nuts.

The odds are so high because of the price tag of 3/1 on Sunderland as clear favourites suggests the bookies they should be winning the league but don't know how good or how bad the summer business has been

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 3:41pm
wouldn't be banking on Sunderland winning League One tbh

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

+1

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 3:57pm

Considering a billionaire just joined the club today, who's the son of the lad who owns Monaco. 

3/1 should be more like 1/3 if he decides to follow his father...

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 3:59pm
Sunderland are as close to a banker as you will get in the bottom two leagues, everything is going in their favour. There is a feel-good factor there, something which is huge for a club in Sunderland's situation. The remnants of a squad that were probably too good to go down, they were probably dragged down by the malaise around the club, as well as players earning too much money that didn't care. Those problems are gone, they have a young manager that I rate very highly, have made some superb signings for this level to go with players that are too good for it.
If they start well the momentum will carry them through the season. The worry is, besides a dodgy start, is if the top two are both promoted with a few games to spare and in a race for the title as I doubt Sunderland will be worried about winning the title. In saying that, Pompey are probably their closest challengers and I doubt they will care either!

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 4:06pm
Salford into 2s now ,still a decent price but were 5/1 10 days ago.
With their budget they will be hard stopped.

https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/165330-non-league-ante-post-201819/" rel="nofollow - https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/165330-non-league-ante-post-201819/

Non league review, may be of interest to some.

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 4:19pm
The danger with Salford is the media circus, as well as the expectation, at what is still a small club, in a league with a lot of much bigger clubs in it. The Irish front two of Rooney and Gaffney guarantee goals at that level, but the likes of Orient, Barnet and Chesterfield, as well as the financially well backed Fylde will all be expecting to challenge them
As part of a 19/1 bet they are great value though.

-------------

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 4:25pm

Considering a billionaire just joined the club today, who's the son of the lad who owns Monaco. 

He’s not his son.

He’s his son in law Thumbs Up

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The danger with Salford is the media circus, as well as the expectation.

Spot on.

There's alot more compeititon in the National League unlike before, you got Salford who are the Billerciay of the league, spending nonsense money.

Chesterfield who were recently in League 1 so they will naturally be up there
Leyton Orient who have dealt with all their off-field problems.
I'd keep an eye out on Gateshead also who were took over by a Chinese firm last week, the season's come too soon for them to deal with the monumental off-field problems such as having a stadium but not having a pitch to play on but as you'd expect with the takeover they'll be preparing for a surge overtime

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 4:39pm
There's talk of another BBC programme, which won't help them.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 5:10pm

Spot on.

There's alot more compeititon in the National League unlike before, you got Salford who are the Billerciay of the league, spending nonsense money.

I'd keep an eye out on Gateshead also who were took over by a Chinese firm last week, the season's come too soon for them to deal with the monumental off-field problems such as having a stadium but not having a pitch to play on but as you'd expect with the takeover they'll be preparing for a surge overtime

Gateshead new owner,has he cash or whats the plan?
I was at a game a few years back the poor f**kers hadnt a penny.

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Spot on.

Gateshead new owner,has he cash or whats the plan?
I was at a game a few years back the poor f**kers hadnt a penny.

I have no idea about the bloke. 
Things have badly deteriorated up the road to the point they've had to downgrade to a semi-pro outfit so it's gonna take more than a season to sort themselves out.

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 5:19pm
They had a big wage bill and 800 regular fans, most of them Newcastle fans when they are away. It could have ended a lot worse.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:19am

I'm in Clap

I added in Man City and got 38/1.

Was looking at La Liga and really tempted by Barca but too much can happen in the next few weeks over there. 
I’m surprised AM were as long as 8/1 to win the league.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 9:28am
You will still gwt 10s on AM to win the league,were 14s .

Winner w/out Real/Barca at 1/2 .That must be nailed on.They have bought really well and no major changes since last season.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

You will still gwt 10s on AM to win the league,were 14s .

Winner w/out Real/Barca at 1/2 .That must be nailed on.They have bought really well and no major changes since last season.

At the moment AM should be ahead of Real.
As you say they bought really well and kept all their main players.
Real have lost Ronnie and IMO need some fresh blood in that team. 
They finished 16pts behind Barca.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 11:55am
Paddy Power have a special today 28/1 on over 100 total goals on the 3pm games from Championship, L1 and L2. 

Defences usually take a while to settle so gonna have a go at that.

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 1:07pm

Paddy Power have a special today 28/1 on over 100 total goals on the 3pm games from Championship, L1 and L2. 

You could argue the same for teams offensively, with championship & league 1 id usually be betting over 1.5 or over 2.5 goals, in the early weeks id back under 2.5

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 1:19pm

Is it only in the shop or can you get it online?

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 1:27pm

He may start spending well, going on that first half of football

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

got that online, in the whatoddspaddy section for football specials

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 3:31pm

Couldn't find it. Best i was was over 1.5 goals in all championship games. 28/1 is good odds for over 100 goals. 30mins in and already 30 scored.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 5:23pm

If you add Rotherham and Cardiff to get relegated to my original bet you get 65/1

65/1 for 4 clear favourites and 2 clear relegation candidates is absolute nuts.

The odds are so high because of the price tag of 3/1 on Sunderland as clear favourites suggests the bookies they should be winning the league but don't know how good or how bad the summer business has been

Rotherham concede 5 in their first game back in the Championship. 

Do wish I put this on over the 19/1 now.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:41pm

Couldn't find it. Best i was was over 1.5 goals in all championship games. 28/1 is good odds for over 100 goals. 30mins in and already 30 scored.
92 goals scored Cry

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 9:09pm

92 goals scored Cry

I did the over 1.5 goals in all championship games, Preston game let me down. The 100 goals was ambitious. Works out at roughly over 3.5 goals per game 

Posted By: Stoked Up
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 4:34pm
Boro winners 8:1/Salford winners 11:4/Sunderland winners 13:5/Huddersfield relegated 1:1/ That's enough
€5 accum bet. 6 x €5 doubles. Total outlay €35

€1215 accum and €562 for the doubles should they all come up. Weakest double only will pay €36

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 4:47pm
Salford in the relegation zone after 3 games

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
****y Fulham let me down for a few quid. First Acca I’ve done in about 18 months🤨

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Salford in the relegation zone after 3 games

?
Their opening fixtures have been pretty devastating. A promotion favourite, followed by the team who I said would be dark horses and soon they have Chesterfield who 2 year ago were in League 1. 

Drawing with Orient is a good result, losing to Sutton on the other hand not too good.

Posted By: Croftman
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 9:39am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

****y Fulham let me down for a few quid. First Acca I’ve done in about 18 months🤨
Let me down too the coonts! All I wanted from them was one goal, had 6 other btts up. 

-------------
Some people just deserve a slap

Posted By: BohsinMunich
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 3:02pm
Pokal starts this weekend in Germany
Lower teams get home advantage (3rd league have played 4 games, 2nd 2 games while the big boys sun themselves
Always the chance of a surprise or 2.

Standout has to be Kaiserlautern at 10/1 at home to beat Hoffenheim. Lautern have not had a great start to the season 4pts from 4 games winning their 1st game of the season at home against 1860 but the odds look way too big (8/1 draw no bet)
Also
Rostock (6pts from 4 games) 7/1 to beat Stuttgart
Karlsruhe (6pts from 4 games) to beat Hannover 11/4

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 4:37pm
Was thinking of doing this for the season:

Celtic/Barca/Juve/PSG/Bayern all to win their leagues
Sunderland to be promoted
Boro top 6
Chelsea top 4

just under 20/1

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 12:28pm
Doncaster 11/5 away v Burton looks a good price for the weekend
They've won their first 2, Burton have lost both of theirs after been relegated to League 1 last season
Might be a good one for the acca's 

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 12:52pm
Everton v Southampton
West Ham v Bournemouth
Chelsea v Arsenal
Burnley v Watford

4 homes, €7.72 returns €136.49

I had €X7.72 in my account so that why the bet is for a strange amount.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

They've won their first 2, Burton have lost both of theirs after been relegated to League 1 last season

Betting based on early season form is like the worst thing you can do. Teams can time to gel etc plus Doncaster aren't exactly expected to do well this season.

Barnsley and Shrewsbury are the only 2 teams I'd be backing in that league this weekend.

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:22pm

Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Betting based on early season form is like the worst thing you can do. Teams can time to gel etc plus Doncaster aren't exactly expected to do well this season.

Barnsley and Shrewsbury are the only 2 teams I'd be backing in that league this weekend.
True. Just thought it was overpriced so took a chance on it. Probably overpriced for a reason!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:37pm
Portsmouth at home to Oxford who are yet to score in the league is 3/4

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Everton v Southampton
West Ham v Bournemouth
Chelsea v Arsenal
Burnley v Watford

4 homes, €7.72 returns €136.49

I had €X7.72 in my account so that why the bet is for a strange amount.
That looks a decent bet on paper!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:49pm
Burnley played 120 minutes last night. I wouldn't be betting them this weekend

Lincoln seem to be the form team in the football league, if there is such a thing at this early stage.
10/11 away to Grimsby tomorrow lunchtime

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:55pm
Leeds Win at home v Rotherham 4/9
Mansfield win at home v Colchester 6/5
Aston Villa Draw no bet away v Ipswich 1/2
Everton Draw no bet at home v Southampton 1/3
West ham v Bournemouth over 2.5 goals 4/5
Chelsea v Arsenal over 1.5 goals 1/5

€10 returns €127

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 2:00pm
Portsmouth to win at home v Oxford who are yet to score in the league 10/11
Mansfield win at home v Colchester (Mansfield won 5/6 last home games, scored 11 goals in last 3 games, unbeaten in 14 games) 6/5

3.2/1 for the double

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Pokal starts this weekend in Germany
Lower teams get home advantage (3rd league have played 4 games, 2nd 2 games while the big boys sun themselves
Always the chance of a surprise or 2.

Standout has to be Kaiserlautern at 10/1 at home to beat Hoffenheim. Lautern have not had a great start to the season 4pts from 4 games winning their 1st game of the season at home against 1860 but the odds look way too big (8/1 draw no bet)
Also
Rostock (6pts from 4 games) 7/1 to beat Stuttgart
Karlsruhe (6pts from 4 games) to beat Hannover 11/4

Just checking the scores while in the biergarten.  Lautern 6 1 down after 65 mins.. 
Not so good 

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Leeds Win at home v Rotherham 4/9
Mansfield win at home v Colchester 6/5
Aston Villa Draw no bet away v Ipswich 1/2
Everton Draw no bet at home v Southampton 1/3
West ham v Bournemouth over 2.5 goals 4/5
Chelsea v Arsenal over 1.5 goals 1/5

€10 returns €127

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Portsmouth to win at home v Oxford who are yet to score in the league 10/11
Mansfield win at home v Colchester (Mansfield won 5/6 last home games, scored 11 goals in last 3 games, unbeaten in 14 games) 6/5

3.2/1 for the double

Mansfield conceded in the 95th minute to let these down AngryAngry
Let me down on another acca as well for a few hundred CryCry

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 6:17pm
Pokal holders Eintracht out at the first hurdle.
Bayern M win 1 nil in the 81st minute

Posted By: Jimmy Raggatip
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 1:07am
cannot believe Man Utd price for next weekend

17/10 at home to Spurs feels wrong. I thought they would be about 6/5

evens draw no bet might be the bet of the century whether it wins or not

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:50am
United 20/1 for the title after two games. I've never seen them those kind of odds before.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

United 20/1 for the title after two games. I've never seen them those kind of odds before.
They won their first game and their league odds doubles (8/1 - 16/1)

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

Jose/Man U hardly lose at home.
Is it 2 defeats in 2 seasons at Old Trafford? 

-------------

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:50am
United 25/1 for the title yesterday when I checked the odds. May at well we 1000/1 as there is zero chance of a title with that squad and that manager.

Serious chance of not making the top 4 now. If anyone availed of that 11/4 pre season on them not making it, they will get unreal value for money out of that bet now.

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:50am

Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

Jose/Man U hardly lose at home.
Is it 2 defeats in 2 seasons at Old Trafford? 

And about 83 draws I believe. 

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:01am
If the United players show the same attitude and put in the same effort as yesterday, then Spurs will beat them next Monday night.

Posted By: eboue16
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:12am
Lads its two games in. To say they are in danger of not getting top four is ridiculous. sh*t result yesterday yes. Poor performance yes. But theres thirty feckin six games to go

-------------
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:21am
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Lads its two games in. To say they are in danger of not getting top four is ridiculous. sh*t result yesterday yes. Poor performance yes. But theres thirty feckin six games to go

How is it ridiculous? They are in danger of it and were before the season started.

6 teams there good enough for it, City and Pool probably guaranteed two spots which leaves four teams for two places, all four would be in danger of missing out by definition.

United also odds against in the bookies to get top four.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 12:58pm
If Spurs get in home quickly, I'd say 3 spots in the top 4 are gone. Actually tbh, after only 2 games it looks almost certain the top 4 will be City Pool Spurs Chelsea in whatever order.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

If Spurs get in home quickly, I'd say 3 spots in the top 4 are gone. Actually tbh, after only 2 games it looks almost certain the top 4 will be City Pool Spurs Chelsea in whatever order.

No point playing the other 36 so Ermm

-------------
Roy Keane

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 1:42pm
Maybe no point for the likes of United to play the other 36, but the other top sides will be attempting to win the title this season no doubt.

-------------

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 4:41pm

You can get odds of 2.74 on that “Almost certain” top 4 prediction Nostradamus.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 4:43pm
LOL
Brendan's taking it well. Ban Moleman as United lost at Brighton

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You can get odds of 2.74 on that “Almost certain” top 4 prediction Nostradamus.

You can get about 6/5 on United to make the top 4 right now Brendan. Sure, fill your boots. Personally I'd make United about 3/1 shots to make top 4, Arsenal around the same. It's only a matter of time until Uniteds season bursts into flames, why would anyone be confident that they will make the top 4?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:03pm
why would anybody say its "almost certain" that they won't two games into a season? Geek

-------------
Roy Keane

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:03pm
Will you give me 3/1 Hans?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:20pm

I will Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:38pm

I will Thumbs Up

I’d be happy to take those odds too if you’re offering?

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:40pm
Brendan, you are more than welcome to avail of those odds. If I give you those very generous odds, will you allow me to still post in the United thread Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:41pm
I'll also take the 3/1, is there a limit?

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:46pm
Ye are all eager in here tonight LOL

My best pal Bhob, what kind of limit would be looking for?

-------------

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:59pm
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.144886728" rel="nofollow - https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.144886728

Plenty of money to be made there, Hans. If you are confident that United should be 3/1 to finish top four, you should definitely lay them off there. There's well over 3 grand available to lay at odds of under 2.35 (or just about 4/3 in fractional odds).

Now you might not be willing to put 4 grand on the line to make 3 profit, but if you're that confident they should be longer odds, go for it.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:02pm
Hell, I'm almost tempted to take 100 quid at your odds then lay it off at 2.12 to guarantee a profit. Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:03pm
Stick me down for €100 Hans Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:11pm
100 LOL I'm giving you between 2/3 times the regular odds. And I've about 60 people now waiting to bet LOL

SuperDave, I'm well versed in gambling, laying, etc. I've been at it a long time. I didn't expect there to be mention of laying bets for thousands here when I mentioned those odds LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:17pm
Ah i knew you'd pussy out at the first hurdle. You talk a big game and can't back it up, typical 

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:21pm

Ah i knew you'd pussy out at the first hurdle. You talk a big game and can't back it up, typical 

LOLLOLLOL

Have you ever gambled before? As SuperDave pointed out if I lay United at 3/1 for 100 to you, you could go onto the exchange and be up 100 plus quid in a matter of minutes. Are you special or something?

I'll gladly take bets at 3/1. Not a bother. But I won't be making lads free money.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:43pm
I’ll take  1euro @ 3/1👍

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I’ll take  1euro @ 3/1👍

That's more like it Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:01pm
If any of ye lads are wanting bets, I'll gladly give 3/1 on United making top 4. 20 euros max bet per person. That way if lads are wanting to lay the bet off elsewhere, they aren't making that much free money off me Big smile

What's the best way of doing this if anyone is interested? 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:28am
I'm hearing that TJ wants twenty quid per profile...

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 10:39am

I'm hearing that TJ wants twenty quid per profile...

Tis lucky I have JP McManus backing me so

-------------

Posted By: Dino Baggio
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 10:47am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.144886728" rel="nofollow - https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.144886728

Plenty of money to be made there, Hans. If you are confident that United should be 3/1 to finish top four, you should definitely lay them off there. There's well over 3 grand available to lay at odds of under 2.35 (or just about 4/3 in fractional odds).

Now you might not be willing to put 4 grand on the line to make 3 profit, but if you're that confident they should be longer odds, go for it.

4k would make well over 3k, it would be more like about 5.5k , 2.35 is a tad under 11/8

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:13pm
Oh yeah, sorry. That's stupid. I meant 3 grand on the line to make 4 profit. My bad.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:14pm

My big game is still there buddy. Im giving you almost 3 times what the bookies are offering. Will you having the max 20 on it?

It's not as if United will be challenging for any major honours this season. So it will be nice for you to have something going on to keep the season interesting Thumbs Up

I mean surely United won't be out of the running for top 4 early in the season. They couldn't do that, could they?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:15pm
Doncaster
Lincoln
Derby

pays over 6/1, treble for tonight's games.

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:20pm
God Hans you are a desperate man.
I'm sure others would love to wager your €20 but it's not worth my while, i'll just go back to doing my best to trying and ignoring your garbage talk Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:27pm

God Hans you are a desperate man.
I'm sure others would love to wager your €20 but it's not worth my while, i'll just go back to doing my best to trying and ignoring your garbage talk Thumbs Up

So less than 24 hours ago you were giving it the big I am, calling me a pussy for supposedly reneging on my offer. You are being offered almost 3 times the odds on United to make the top 4, and you won't take up the offer LOLLOLLOL sweet jaysus it should be printing money for you. Sure under Mourinho ,  United are easily the next best team after City aren't they? LOLLOLLOL

You are by far the biggest spoofer and biggest troll on this site. That is a massive achievement when you consider the verbal diarrhea out of that other red tinted fanzine magazine writer over in the United thread.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:42pm
As I said a desperate man, you should go join a Dundee United or AC Milan forum and leave the rest of us alone.

It was bliss on here during the World Cup and now it's gone back to sh*te, I wonder what the common denominator for that is.

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:55pm

As I said a desperate man, you should go join a Dundee United or AC Milan forum and leave the rest of us alone.

It was bliss on here during the World Cup and now it's gone back to sh*te, I wonder what the common denominator for that is.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

So you won't be backing the only team who can challenge City this season, just to finish in the top 4? A team that has one of the highest wage bills on the planet. A team that has a special one one in charge. A team that has had hundreds of millions spent on it in the past few years.

They just have to finish top 4, and you are getting almost 3 times the odds! And you had a neck like a jockeys bollocks to say I pussied out LOL You total  and utter spoofer

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:01pm
What are you talking about, I asked to put €100 on it and you refused. Case closed. I'm not interested in mickey mouse amounts of €20. Go bother PM or Brendan if you're so precious about it and leave me alone please.

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:15pm
There is a solution to this quandary - instead of taking multiple bets of 20 quid from five different people just take the one 100 euro bet from bhob at the price agreed.

First come first served basis as it was yourself and bhob that discussed the bet initially.

Posted By: cardwizzard
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:30pm
I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

There is a solution to this quandary - instead of taking multiple bets of 20 quid from five different people just take the one 100 euro bet from bhob at the price agreed.

First come first served basis as it was yourself and bhob that discussed the bet initially.

If I did that and Bhob had a Betfair account (and a brain), he could turn around in 2 mins and lay off that bet and make the bones of a couple of hundred quid. Why would I possibly do that?

-------------

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:14pm

TJ will show you lads how to set up Revolut

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:17pm

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

If I did that and Bhob had a Betfair account (and a brain), he could turn around in 2 mins and lay off that bet and make the bones of a couple of hundred quid. Why would I possibly do that?
To be fair to Hans, this is what I was after!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net