Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football betting 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:08pm
They can't defend! A midfielder at right-back and Scott McKenna could nearly claim an assist.
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:13pm
Great start
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:13pm
Ireland to win 2-1 was 18/1 yesterday 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
jamie2905 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:40pm
I did try to warn you...
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:35pm
Iceland -1 10/11, England 1/4 & Portugal 4/11 
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:22am
France -1, england -1, ireland 1-0. Thats me, no pay out and im done!
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:35am
Waiting on England & us tomorrow night for €320. 6 up so far
Some people just deserve a slap
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 12:04pm
Malta at 23/10 the other night at home to Faroe Islands was a big price.

Put them in with Sweden and Switzerland, was working out just over 9/1 for the treble.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Waiting on England & us tomorrow night for €320. 6 up so far
One left. Cashout is offering €194 for a tenner
kerryman95 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerryman95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 1:24pm
Ireland minus two is a value bet imo
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:38pm
Take it
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 10:23am
Let it run Smile
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 12:34am
Anyone on the "five Ls" bet that was going around earlier this season? Liverpool, Leeds, Luton, Lincoln, Leyton Orient.

They were all top of their leagues in January, afaik. Leeds are fecked but Lincoln and Leyton Orient have won theirs, Luton just need to match Barnsley's result when Luton play mid-table Oxford at home and Liverpool - well, who knows what will happen there?

I'd imagine anyone who got on at even a reasonably price with at least the trebles should make a few quid. One five-fold, five four-folds and ten trebles. Even the lucky 31 would return a decent few quid. The main thing is that Luton win. Even if you only got them at 6/4 each and even if you only have the trebles and up, you'd basically have your money back, with a decent lift if Liverpool win the top flight.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 2:14am
Balls deep on Barca Liverpool tonight.

Liverpool win by exactly 2 goals  - 12/1 in Boyles. Go hard or go home. I've gone hard and I'm balls deep.

Liverpool win by exactly 3 goals - 33/1 in PP - cover bet with plenty to spare as profit if it comes in.

Liverpool win by exactly 4 goals - 90/1 in PP - mental cover bet in case Barca implode.

PP offering power ups 33s to 40s, and 90s to 100s for all the mentalists who fancy such a cover bet LOL

To win by exactly 2 goals is the big one. I'm all in. I apologise for any timid sexual innuendo in my post.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 8:15am
You'll be homeless by the end of the month Hans. Liverpool are going to clean you out. 

Does anybody on here do Beat the Drop on Paddy Power?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Salford should be the first team put on anyones list imo.
5/2 for winning the league with the players they've signed is daylight robbery. Or it should be anyways.

Salford, Juventus, Celtic and Sunderland to win their leagues is 19/1. That's the bet of the year going right there.

Don't know about Salford but I'll take your word for it, the others all seem good.
Clap I'll make this bet too Clap

You may as well throw in Bayern and PSG. Man City? 
Added Bayern and PSG to get up to 23/1

I'm in Clap
Salford and Sunderland gonna bust this accy
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Balls deep on Barca Liverpool tonight.

Liverpool win by exactly 2 goals  - 12/1 in Boyles. Go hard or go home. I've gone hard and I'm balls deep.

Liverpool win by exactly 3 goals - 33/1 in PP - cover bet with plenty to spare as profit if it comes in.

Liverpool win by exactly 4 goals - 90/1 in PP - mental cover bet in case Barca implode.

PP offering power ups 33s to 40s, and 90s to 100s for all the mentalists who fancy such a cover bet LOL

To win by exactly 2 goals is the big one. I'm all in. I apologise for any timid sexual innuendo in my post.

Yeah I call Bollox!
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:07am

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Salford should be the first team put on anyones list imo.
5/2 for winning the league with the players they've signed is daylight robbery. Or it should be anyways.

Salford, Juventus, Celtic and Sunderland to win their leagues is 19/1. That's the bet of the year going right there.

Don't know about Salford but I'll take your word for it, the others all seem good.
Clap I'll make this bet too Clap

You may as well throw in Bayern and PSG. Man City? 
Added Bayern and PSG to get up to 23/1

I'm in Clap
Salford and Sunderland gonna bust this accy

I did a few combos on this but Salford cost me.
At one stage it looked like Bayern would too.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic