Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football betting 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

19/20 in a over 1.5 goals acca.  Swansea/Villa game let me down for 570e. ****s
Swansea missed a penalty too! Sickener!

Theres always one or two that will let ya down. 
Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:43pm
Today was a shocking day for the bets. Bet busters all over the shop.

Man City
Lincoln losing to 18th placed Crewe
Salford conceding 5 LOL
Leyton Orient losing to now part timers Dag & Red
Portsmouth getting humped of Gillingham.

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:50pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

19/20 in a over 1.5 goals acca.  Swansea/Villa game let me down for 570e. ****s
Swansea missed a penalty too! Sickener!
ah noLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 12:46am
That Swansea peno miss beat me for £300 on a both teams to score bet
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

You're looking good for a winner cardwizzard. 

You could have got United around 20/1 for top 4 the day before Mourinho got sacked iirc LOL Chelsea folding like a cheap deckchair, Arsenal my only hope of winning the bet it looks. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

You're looking good for a winner cardwizzard. 

You could have got United around 20/1 for top 4 the day before Mourinho got sacked iirc LOL Chelsea folding like a cheap deckchair, Arsenal my only hope of winning the bet it looks. 

If I'm not mistaken they were 11/8 day bet was placed I believe. 

If ya wanna throw a 50e at Aoibheanns Pink Tie before the weekend, that'll settle it? Kinda cash out option, and few bob for a decent charity... or let it play out, doesn't bother myself. 

Your call. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:17pm
Ah we'll let it play out. My pride would never let me pay out early, especially on a bet for a team with so many impostors on it LOL

Either way, I'll put a few quid towards APT when we are settling up 👍
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:24pm
Haha, fair play.

Thought you'd let it run alright ,  Utd are only an injury away from fecking it up. LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:27pm
Back in August I went with City/Juve/Barca (League Winners) Boro/Sunderland (Top 6 Finish) & PSG to win the CL.

I’m at least getting a run for my money at this stage which is a bonus.

PSG are obviously the least likely but if (big ask I know) they could even reach the final and the rest all come up I could cover them!

I’m absolutely sick because I meant to do them EW Dead
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:54pm
Can't beat a good long term runner in betting. Wouldn't say Boro are certs for the playoffs yet either are they?

@Cardwizzard, ya it would sting me badly to give up on my bet now LOL Chelsea are hilarious though, and it's always bad times when you're counting on Arsenal to do something for you betting wise LOL it's still open enough though because United can't sustain that form through to the end of the season surely.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Can't beat a good long term runner in betting. Wouldn't say Boro are certs for the playoffs yet either are they?

@Cardwizzard, ya it would sting me badly to give up on my bet now LOL Chelsea are hilarious though, and it's always bad times when you're counting on Arsenal to do something for you betting wise LOL it's still open enough though because United can't sustain that form through to the end of the season surely.

No definitely not, but there’s only Derby and Bristol City fighting for 5th/6th along with Boro so they’ve a decent chance of making it.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 9:17am
Did one myself back in August. Juve, Bayern, Sunderland, Salford to win along with Portsmouth & Bury to get promoted. Juve certs but the rest in with a shout. Only problem is i also put in Stoke to get promoted....should've stayed away from the minefield that is the Championship
Some people just deserve a slap
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 5:37am
I don't suppose anybody know of any bookies that have he 2019 Chinese Super League Outright priced up ? League starts tomorrow yet can't seem to find any bookies with prices. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 11:55pm
I'm offering Man City at Even money to win the PL title. Maximum 20 euros per punter. Anyone interested just say the word. I will provide as many credentials as possible by PM if anyone is afraid I'll disappear with their hard earned 20 euros Thumbs Up

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 11:59pm
A whole 20 euros
Woohoo
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

A whole 20 euros
Woohoo

LOL

True. I guess it's more the principle than the sum of money. Also the fact that to win 20 euros in the bookies on City winning the PL you'd have to put down 60 or 80 euros now is it? 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:20am
I 'll have 25p, can I double them with Celtic though?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:27am

I 'll have 25p, can I double them with Celtic though?

You can, and I'll even give you 6/4 on that double at a 25p stake. Now I do charge a hefty sterling exchange rate though, as I'm pretty sure you are still suckling off the teat of the queens shillings aren't you LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
  Share Topic