You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 60>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:10pm
I'm setting up a GoFundMe lads, so that Hans can get back on his feet after the inevitable bankruptcy Liverpool will inflict on him. Donations are welcomed, but not expected.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I'm setting up a GoFundMe lads, so that Hans can get back on his feet after the inevitable bankruptcy Liverpool will inflict on him. Donations are welcomed, but not expected.
The alternative isn't worth thinking about!

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:18pm
Thanks for your concern Hunty but I will be alright, sure it's only 2 weeks now until I get paid out on my bet. Cash flow has been an issue over the past month though, I've tried to get in touch with JD for a wee digout but he is uncontactable at the moment. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:21pm
City abysmal first half but did more than enough to win the game. The big Burnley moment was Wood going through in the first half. Massive chance, but horrible first touch. They really needed to score first to put the sh*ts up City.

The few times Burnley got into the final third, their quality was sorely lacking especially Taylor who was awful offensively.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

The alternative isn't worth thinking about!

LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Christ they made hard work of that
Got the goal deservedly but then had no interest in attacking to finish the match, made for a nervy ending 
8 days rest before Leicester now 

I think that’s crucial to give everybody a full weeks rest.
Liverpool will win their final 2 but so will City.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:51am

What an abysmal “race” for the top 4 spots 

Arsenal are as shambolic as they ever were under Wenger 

The last month has been as bad as anything under Wenger. Emery needs to take some of the blame for yesterday. Starts off with a 4-4-2, and Leicester have about 80% possession within the first 15-20 minutes. Very weak tactically. 

The bench is shocking as well, no strength to it. The defending for the first 2 goals was shocking. Xhaka lets Tielemans have a free run into the box for the 1st, and then Koscielny and Sokratis beaten by a kick out for the 2nd. If it wasn't for some good saves from Leno, it could have been 5 or 6.

They're like a team which are playing for nothing at the end of the season, yet they had CL qualification in their own hands but have blown that opportunity.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 8:46am
Thought this was the weekend that City were dropping points, but ground in an got the result fair play.
Leicester are in a good run of form though so not over yet

Liverpool fans changing their profile pics to Sean Dyche and now Brendan Rodgers is beyond cringey though
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:11am

There's bound to be a twist to come in this intriguing title race.

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:19am
How will Rafa approach the game against the urchins ?

He is still the urchins most successful manager in the recent past. Will he be happy to set that mantle go to Klippity, don't think so. After all they sacked him.

I get the feeling he'll set his team up to frustrate them and will get a result. Despite his public affection for them i think his ego will over ride that and he'll do everything to stop them winning the league.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:31am

There's bound to be a twist to come in this intriguing title race.

You’d take Man cities fixtures over Liverpool’s now.
Liverpool have to chase Barca around the pitch over two legs.
If anything I expect Liverpool will drop points.

Leicester H
Brighton A (should be safe by then as Fulham beat the yesterday)

Or
Newcastle Away 
Wolves Home 

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

He is still the urchins most successful manager in the recent past. Will he be happy to set that mantle go to Klippity, don't think so. After all they sacked him.

I get the feeling he'll set his team up to frustrate them and will get a result. Despite his public affection for them i think his ego will over ride that and he'll do everything to stop them winning the league.

Rafa is a professional I can't see him giving Liverpool anything.

Perez might be out for this game so it will be interesting to see the team, I can't see Newcastle beating Liverpool* but a draw wouldn't be out of the question (* I didn't see us beating Man City at the time but we did so who knows)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 10:31am
There is no lying down in the league, lets be honest.
Ben Mee a boyhood City fan who captained them to the FA Youth Cup played out of his skin yesterday.
Even if Rafa wasn't fussed if they lost to Liverpool, the players will be.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

City abysmal first half but did more than enough to win the game. The big Burnley moment was Wood going through in the first half. Massive chance, but horrible first touch. They really needed to score first to put the sh*ts up City.

The few times Burnley got into the final third, their quality was sorely lacking especially Taylor who was awful offensively.

Has to be one of the most limited players in the PL. He was dire on Sunday.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:06am
Everytime Spurs have dropped points Arsenal seem to say we don't want top 4 you can have it. The draw at Old Trafford was also the best result. A win against Bournemouth will secure top 4 but nothing guaranteed with any of them at the moment.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Has to be one of the most limited players in the PL. He was dire on Sunday.

Burnley only had 1 touch in the opposition's box in the second half with about 15 minutes to go yesterday, and I only remember one more after that.
City handled Burnley's style brilliantly. Didn't concede a corner all day and as was highlighted on MOTD last night, Walker totally nullified McNeil who's been one of the main reasons in their upturn in form

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:25am

As much as Liverpool felt United would roll over for City (which in the end they kind of did albeit not without a slight fight) I think City should be more worried about Rafa rolling over for Liverpool
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:45am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

As much as Liverpool felt United would roll over for City (which in the end they kind of did albeit not without a slight fight) I think City should be more worried about Rafa rolling over for Liverpool

Rafa will not roll over for anyone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 60>
  Share Topic