Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:41pm
Liverpool had their chance and choked in Jan and Feb.  No one to blame but themselves.  They need City to choke now in their last 3 games.  Unlikely but still could happen.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Liverpool had their chance and choked in Jan and Feb.  No one to blame but themselves.  They need City to choke now in their last 3 games.  Unlikely but still could happen.
My thoughts exactly - I was at the Leicester game at the end of January when Liverpool dropped points and that was quite a frustrating night when Liverpool were too ponderous on the ball.

Deadly to think that in most other seasons, Liverpool would have had the title as good as wrapped up by now. But this season, they've been up against an unbelievable City squad who, as you say, are unlikely to f**k up their last 3 games.

The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:01pm
The PFA team of the year is apparently all City and Liverpool players plus Pogba!! 

Pogba LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:08pm
Pogba LOL LOL LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:23pm
Ederson

Alexander Arnold
Van dijk
Laporte
Robertson

Bernardo 
Fernandinho 
Pogba

Sterling
Aguero
Mane

Think Doherty deserved the right back position 
No way should Pogba be in there.
Can’t argue with the rest 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 24 Apr 2019 at 11:23pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:24pm
Raul Jimenez possibly unlucky too, he's had a fine season.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:28pm
I can't take my eyes off Pogba in that team LOL

I wonder was it his penalties that sealed his place

Related image

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:33pm
It can only have been his penalties that have padded his stats to looking good

I’d have given that slot to Wijnaldum or maybe Doucoure
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:41pm
I know a United fan who put up stats comparing Pogba with Firmino the other day Confused LOL

Imagine including Pogba's penos into the argument re goal scored LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:42pm
Doucoure is a good shout for the team.  He's also exactly the kind of player United and bigger clubs will be looking at. I was surprised there weren't lots of clubs making bids Watford couldn't turn down last summer.

Take the penalties out and Pogbas stats are awful on almost every metric. At a time when I'd say the majority of United fans want him out of the club, it's amazing he's in that team LOL
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:45pm
On paper, Pogba’s stats look pretty good. 16 goals all comps, 10 assists and 42 games played.

Having said that, he has struggled to assert himself in many major games. And the penalties do add a gloss.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:47pm
I’d actually go for Sissoko, just thought of him.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:53pm
What a shambolic “race” for the top 4 its turning out to be. 
It’ll be a case of who is the least sh*te out of Chelsea Arsenal and United 

Was thinking today how poor Arsenal have been this season. Even when they were sh*te under Wenger you could rely on them tearing the majority of midtable or lower half teams apart more often then not with an impressive display. They don’t do that anymore. I know it was a big job for Emery but they are very average 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I’d actually go for Sissoko, just thought of him.

Oh if you go through all the sides, there are lots ahead of him. 
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 12:05am
Son and Doherty hard done by, would rather Neves or Moutinho for Pogba too.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 12:07am
Son should be in the team without doubt. Incredible season from him all things considered.

I would have done a Garth Brooks on it. Played Son in MF instead of Pogba
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 12:08am
Top 4 Race.       P.    PTS.    GD
3) Tottenham.  35.   70.      +30
4) Chelsea        35.   67.      +21
5) Arsenal.        35.   66.     +23
6) Man United  35.   64.     +13

Tottenham’s Fixtures 
West Ham (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Everton (H)

Chelsea’s Fixtures 
Man United (A)
Watford (H)
Leicester (A)

Arsenal’s Fixtures 
Leicester (A)
Brighton (H)
Burnley (A)

Man United’s Fixtures 
Chelsea (H)
Huddersfield (A)
Cardiff (H)

I think Tottenham are nailed on for 3rd place and it will be a real interesting battle for 4th. It’s hilarious to think Manchester United could still salvage 4th after this dreadful week but if they actually beat Chelsea I think they would win their remaining games and go on to finish 4th. I think if Chelsea avoid defeat at Old Trafford they will go on to finish 4th. I think Arsenal’s woes away from home will continue and ultimately cost them.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 12:12am
Would agree, United beat Chelsea and they've a serious shot at 4th. Arsenal all over the place the past few weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 60>
  Share Topic