You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 1:36pm
Vardy at it again for Leicester.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 2:12pm
Watford. Clap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 5:56pm
This game has been fantastic.  Like a game from the 80's where they are both going all out for the win.  Not the best of quality but thrilling game.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:11pm
Disappointing result given the week that was in it. To come away with just 2 points from Everton and United games isn't great. 

All in all a game that should have been won with Salahs 2 chances. Liverpool turning it into a bigger dogfight than it should be but they'll get it done in the end I'd say.

Btw VVD is by far and away the best player in the PL now and the reason that in the end Liverpool will be champions.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

A few bumps and bruises along the way away aside, the title is done. It's over. Liverpool fans are in the majority who don't realise this and tbf it's understandable.

The big question for me is can they do the big double. I think they'll go very close. If you asked me to stick a bet on at value, I'd think they can get it done.

Title is done. It’s over.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

A few bumps and bruises along the way away aside, the title is done. It's over. Liverpool fans are in the majority who don't realise this and tbf it's understandable.

The big question for me is can they do the big double. I think they'll go very close. If you asked me to stick a bet on at value, I'd think they can get it done.

I agree. When City lost to 4 run of the mill sides in the space of a couple of months , the title was gone. That might seem a strange thing to say about a team top of the table with 9 games to go, but that inconsistency will catch them again no doubt. The league was won by Liverpool a couple of months ago.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:29pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I agree. When City lost to 4 run of the mill sides in the space of a couple of months , the title was gone. That might seem a strange thing to say about a team top of the table with 9 games to go, but that inconsistency will catch them again no doubt. The league was won by Liverpool a couple of months ago.

LOL My favourite parody account on the internet Clap
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 6:32pm
So Liverpool are incredibly consistent and Man City will ultimately not win the league that Liverpool have already won because of their inconsistent patch, but are still somehow 1 point ahead of Liverpool in the league?

What the f**k have I just read Confused
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

So Liverpool are incredibly consistent and Man City will ultimately not win the league that Liverpool have already won because of their inconsistent patch, but are still somehow 1 point ahead of Liverpool in the league?

You have just read an indo hack at his best LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

You have just read an indo hack at his best LOL

I don't know anyway Doc, I'm lost mate LOL

The PL title will no doubt go down to the wire, probably the last game or two of the season but I've read some absolute crazy stuff on here to last me a lifetime LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 7:27pm
In fairness to him he gives us plenty of entertainment, nearly as much as byrner used to, hes bound to get it right one of these years, LOL mind you he posts that many contradictions he can claim to be right all the time LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 10:58pm
Rodgers great away form continues
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 10:59pm
I'll tell you who left Celtic!  Brendan Rodgers! He's the fella that whitened his teeth and ran off with a young wan!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 1:54am

Liverpool are exceptionally consistent. 1 loss all season will attest to this. 

City have lost 4 matches. 2 of those to relegation threatened sides and 1 of those to a mid table side. 

Liverpools run in is far far easier than City's from 5/6 games out. Liverpool win their next 3 fixtures up to and including the Spurs game and the title will be theirs. I'd strongly fancy them to do just that.

City's last 5 fixtures or so aren't kind at all. That, along with potentially massive fixture congestion if they reach the CL and FA Cup semi finals will cost them the title in the end. 

Liverpool are just chugging along, picking up points. City are well and truly capable of another horrid blip or 2. There is something amiss with the City team this season. Anyone watching them week in week out will see that, and the 4 losses in a league with an incredible amount of garbage in it shows that something is slightly off.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 3:53am
In fairness to Hans, if the points difference is still the same going in to the last 5 games, Liverpool will win it. City have Spurs at home and then United away so it's not hard to imagine that more points will be dropped there.

On the other hand, Liverpool play Cardiff and Huddersfield back-to-back in their last 4 games. Both teams could be relegated by the time those games come around. They'll be hoping that Newcastle are safe by the time they play them too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 6:48am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

In fairness to Hans, if the points difference is still the same going in to the last 5 games, Liverpool will win it. City have Spurs at home and then United away so it's not hard to imagine that more points will be dropped there.

On the other hand, Liverpool play Cardiff and Huddersfield back-to-back in their last 4 games. Both teams could be relegated by the time those games come around. They'll be hoping that Newcastle are safe by the time they play them too.

Fixture list does point to a Liverpool title as long as they don't bottle it as City have been there and done it.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Fixture list does point to a Liverpool title as long as they don't bottle it as City have been there and done it.

I can see Bayern putting Liverpool out of the champions league so they only have the league to concentrate on.
Their defence is class so it’s up to the strikers to perform.
4 draws on the last 6 games is a worry as those were the games they were winning in the first half of the season.
They probably won’t lose any more league games this seasons but draws are no good. They need to get back to winning 5/6 in a row.

As Hans says, this will also play into Liverpool’s hands
“City's last 5 fixtures or so aren't kind at all. That, along with potentially massive fixture congestion if they reach the CL and FA Cup semi finals will cost them the title in the end. “

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I can see Bayern putting Liverpool out of the champions league so they only have the league to concentrate on.
Their defence is class so it’s up to the strikers to perform.
4 draws on the last 6 games is a worry as those were the games they were winning in the first half of the season.
They probably won’t lose any more league games this seasons but draws are no good. They need to get back to winning 5/6 in a row.

As Hans says, this will also play into Liverpool’s hands
“City's last 5 fixtures or so aren't kind at all. That, along with potentially massive fixture congestion if they reach the CL and FA Cup semi finals will cost them the title in the end. “

I agree wit that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 60>
  Share Topic