Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I'll withdraw the comment when Horsebox, your mate confirms exactly who sent him copies of PM's sent to him. I think it's only fair that users of the site know the truth to be fair and i do apologise in advance if it's not you.
HB is a mate, he laso has other mates who are mods. It categorically was not me. You’ve thrown the mud, now withdraw it.

As I said, i'll withdraw it when he confirms exactly who the rat is.
Furthermore, the complaint in question, was not via pm, it was a report post complaint that gets emailed to every mod. In this instance, its PMs place to complan not yours and not your place to accuse me or anyone else. So just to be clear, youre refusing to withdraw it?
I'm not complaining at all, just to be clear. I found the stupidity of it f**king hilarious!

I don't know who it was, but it wasn't Sham.
Sponsored Links

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Man Us defence on the goal!

Pogba is an imposter of a footballer. Must be an absolutely toxic presence to play alongside. I reckon if Mourinho had any real control at United and wasn't on the verge of getting the bullet, he would have hauled Pogba off straight after Rudigers goal. His attempts to defend it were comical.

Imposter of a footballer, toxic etc.

Jesus Hans you really love or hate certain footballers - there seems to be no middle ground.

Pogba is a great player but I do feel he plays for Pogba.

As was mentioned before in that summer of 16

Liverpool bought Mane
Chelsea bought Kante
Man U bought Pogba
All similar ages with proven ability.

If you didn’t know the cost and based on their performances since, it somebody told you 2 of them cost X and one of them cost 3X, which one was the 3X? You couldn’t tell. 

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I'll withdraw the comment when Horsebox, your mate confirms exactly who sent him copies of PM's sent to him. I think it's only fair that users of the site know the truth to be fair and i do apologise in advance if it's not you.
HB is a mate, he laso has other mates who are mods. It categorically was not me. You’ve thrown the mud, now withdraw it.

As I said, i'll withdraw it when he confirms exactly who the rat is.

Alright Nidge, ffs settle down 

LOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:24am

Has Bhob been back on yet or has he gone to ground until the mole has been exposed? It's a bit like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy 
El Puto Amo
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Has Bhob been back on yet or has he gone to ground until the mole has been exposed? It's a bit like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy 

Who is the rat?  LOL LOL LOL this thread was superb viewing Friday night
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Man Us defence on the goal!

Pogba is an imposter of a footballer. Must be an absolutely toxic presence to play alongside. I reckon if Mourinho had any real control at United and wasn't on the verge of getting the bullet, he would have hauled Pogba off straight after Rudigers goal. His attempts to defend it were comical.

Imposter of a footballer, toxic etc.

Jesus Hans you really love or hate certain footballers - there seems to be no middle ground.

Pogba is a great player but I do feel he plays for Pogba.

As was mentioned before in that summer of 16

Liverpool bought Mane
Chelsea bought Kante
Man U bought Pogba
All similar ages with proven ability.

If you didn’t know the cost and based on their performances since, it somebody told you 2 of them cost X and one of them cost 3X, which one was the 3X? You couldn’t tell. 

Pogba is the furthest thing from a great player you could find. The very fact you said in 1 single sentence that he is a great player but plays for himself negates exactly what you are saying. Great players don't play for themselves. Football is a team sport and Pogba is right up there as one of the most self indulgent players I've ever seen play the game.

Outside of that side of things, people totally dismiss a huge amount of faults in his game, but that's for another day.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 1:19pm

LOLLOL  Id imagine hel ignore this thread for a while seeing as both HB and PM have said it wasnt me, in the hope his little meltdown of sorts slips away never to be mentioned again. I very much doubt he has it in him to come on and actually withdraw the comment and apologise, but time will tell.

Its a bit ironic that he wanted HB to post screenshots when that was what he was so fervent in blaming me for and horrified about in the first place LOL

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 1:36pm

LOLLOL  Id imagine hel ignore this thread for a while seeing as both HB and PM have said it wasnt me, in the hope his little meltdown of sorts slips away never to be mentioned again. I very much doubt he has it in him to come on and actually withdraw the comment and apologise, but time will tell.

Its a bit ironic that he wanted HB to post screenshots when that was what he was so fervent in blaming me for and horrified about in the first place LOL

Not the case at all young Sham. I didn't ask for screenshots of the incident and I said I'd withdraw my comments when proven otherwise, still yet to be proven otherwise. Someone stating it wasn't them is hardly proof. I also don't really care anymore about it but something had to be said, as the incident in question it makes the place look like a sham, no pun intended.

I decided to take a little break over the weekend so I wasn't on much and I'll probably do the same going forward. For me the forum has become a bit tiresome. I'm sure a lot of people will be happier to see my contribution fall but not as happy as I'll be to get away from the trolls, the insults of both myself and family and also the general sh*t-housery that continues to be allowed on here.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 1:56pm
LOLLOLLOL
You said you’d withdraw when Horsebox confirmed it wasn’t Sham, which he did LOL and who’s abusing your family. 
This place is brilliant at times 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 2:02pm
This thread is a top top top top top top thread.

Bhob, don't you dare leave this place LOL
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 2:05pm
I said I'd apologies and withdraw the comment when it's confirmed who sent them Thumbs Up 

Also it doesn't matter who was saying stuff relating to my family. It's just another one of the many reasons as to why I'll be no longer frequenting the forum, or at least for a while anyway.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 2:12pm
Bhob.... you pulling a PM here ? Don’t let the rats drag you down kid LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Bhob.... you pulling a PM here ? Don’t let the rats drag you down kid LOL
At least I was on the sauce.

Bhob; illegitimi non carborundum
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 3:37pm

Not the case at all young Sham. I didn't ask for screenshots of the incident and I said I'd withdraw my comments when proven otherwise, still yet to be proven otherwise. Someone stating it wasn't them is hardly proof. I also don't really care anymore about it but something had to be said, as the incident in question it makes the place look like a sham, no pun intended.

I decided to take a little break over the weekend so I wasn't on much and I'll probably do the same going forward. For me the forum has become a bit tiresome. I'm sure a lot of people will be happier to see my contribution fall but not as happy as I'll be to get away from the trolls, the insults of both myself and family and also the general sh*t-housery that continues to be allowed on here.

you actually are priceless. You dont seem to get it that you made a [false] statement about me with no proof whatsoever. When you make such a statement, the onus is on you to prove it. In the real world Superdave/Hettield may enlighten you to the potential consequences of making such statements.

Anyway, as said, after my initial annoyance that was thankfully short lived, i enjoyed the attention you brought on yourself. A few chuckles were had.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 3:40pm
Now on a completely unrelated event, if someone on here was in debate or even just replying to a silly comment for example and said to a poster, youre mother would be proud of you or something along those lines, clearly in jest and having no knowledge at all of any personal situation, how would an esteemed much loved mod such as myself deal with such a heinous situation when if it were vociferously brought to his attention......

And lads wonder why i might lose the plot at times..hypothetically of course.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:12pm
I couldn't believe how poor Man city were tonight its Liverpool's title.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:23pm

I couldn't believe how poor Man city were tonight its Liverpool's title.

It'll be over quite early I think.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 10:29pm
If Liverpool win tomorrow, they’d have to slip up in 3 games for City to catch them. You’d have to fancy Liverpool in that situation. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 60>
  Share Topic