You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Champions League 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 65>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ffs hans. Cop on Thumbs Down

Tbf to him, he was smart enough to call me a space cadet without naming me, so he might well get away with that. Even though anyone reading this section should know his personal abuse was aimed at me. I wonder will he be banned? Mods?
Hi Hans...bye Hans

FAOBhob: i issued a solemn decree in another thread for you two to ignore each other. So ignore..

Edited by Sham157 - 28 Nov 2018 at 11:59pm
Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 12:17am
In fairness the silly comments about PSG not being a top side where always gonna come back, they clearly are the first half showed.

The only lifeline Liverpool have right now is that PSG are away to Red Star who are alot more formidable at home than they are away so there's every chance of PSG dropping points just like Napoli and Liverpool did.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 2:31am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

For those that follow these things more closely, are Dortmund worth an e/w bet? They can be got at 33/1, according to oddschecker.
Just saw the score... that's probably why!
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 6:57am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

By country:
Spain 4: 3 through, 1 out (Valencia)
England 4: 2 through, 2 on the line (Spurs, Liverpool)
Germany 4: 3 through, 1 out (Hoffenheim)
Italy 4: 2 through, 2 on the line (Inter, Napoli)

The other 4 are France (assuming PSG win in Belgrade), Ukraine v France (Shakhtar have to beat Lyon), Portugal (Porto) and the Netherlands (Ajax).

Betting now, I'd say Italy 4, Spain 3, Germany 3, England 2, France 2, Portugal and the Netherlands.

I think it was on the BBC yesterday, 16 of the 19 teams to make 1/2 finals since 2004 have all come from England/ Spain / Germany / Italy.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:31am

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

PSG in a bit of bother in the group, but that could prove to be a big goal to get a point by Di Maria

Ah the mighty PSG LOL

If Napoli beat them the next day they are more or less gone imo. Long way from the top 4/5 teams in Europe if that happens and they effectively go out of the CL 8/9 games shy of the tournaments final.

LOL
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:05am
ROTW 2018 Toe-rag Champion Thumbs Up
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ffs hans. Cop on Thumbs Down

Tbf to him, he was smart enough to call me a space cadet without naming me, so he might well get away with that. Even though anyone reading this section should know his personal abuse was aimed at me. I wonder will he be banned? Mods?
Hi Hans...bye Hans

FAOBhob: i issued a solemn decree in another thread for you two to ignore each other. So ignore..

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 10:56am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Who was it a while ago saying Thiago Silva wasn't up to much LOL
LOL
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 11:04am

Two f**k ups in the last two CL games by Thiago Silva

Remember a few weeks ago I said he was over rated and many couldn’t believe it 
Unsurprisingly it was Mr. Baggio LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 12:26pm
Ahh, its my little army of fans, afternoon ladies.
There was actually no-one saying he wasn't up to much. Bhob made that up. I suppose inventing quotes makes a change from him w**king himself stupid if kevin de bruyne returns from an injury a day or two earlier for bhobby
I stand by it that he's a little bit over rated.
People creaming themselves over a good performance last night, conveniently forgetting the goals he's been culpable for in the group so far with some sh*te defending and bad mistakes.

Similar to people jumping to declare PSG a great side after beating Liverpool at home, conveniently forgetting they lost at Anfield to them.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 29 Nov 2018 at 12:31pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 12:35pm
Van Dijk was ropey last night, seems to get a decent rating in the papers no matter how he plays.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 12:38pm
Thiago Silva celebrating the interception last night was a thing of beauty Clap

Verratti Heart
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:02pm

Ahh, its my little army of fans, afternoon ladies.
There was actually no-one saying he wasn't up to much. Bhob made that up. I suppose inventing quotes makes a change from him w**king himself stupid if kevin de bruyne returns from an injury a day or two earlier for bhobby
I stand by it that he's a little bit over rated.
People creaming themselves over a good performance last night, conveniently forgetting the goals he's been culpable for in the group so far with some sh*te defending and bad mistakes.

Similar to people jumping to declare PSG a great side after beating Liverpool at home, conveniently forgetting they lost at Anfield to them.

Confused where's the quote I made up?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:09pm
”Thiago Silva isn’t up to much” 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:16pm
Ah RB as the resident quote finder I think it's imperative we have a sit down to discuss some basic English with you.
"Who was it a while ago saying Thiago Silva wasn't up to much?" 

As much as you'd like to believe the above to be a quote I found it is in actual fact a question, a question of which you answered to say it was you. Now I understand your forum BF has been banned for being a bold little boy yet again towards myself please do not follow suit as the rest of us would like to keep at least one of you around so we can continue to laugh, good lad.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:22pm
LOL
what utter rubbish

Away and give my head peace you clown, I've no interest in getting involved in your monotonous bitchy schoolboy type arguments with Hans

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:23pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Thiago Silva celebrating the interception last night was a thing of beauty Clap

Verratti Heart
Thought that was a bit ****ish
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 65>
  Share Topic