You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Champions League 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 65>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 1:59pm
Lyon v Shakhtar could be a good game. 

The Mourinhio 3rd season meltdown could be ratched up a notch so Man U v Valencia, could be interesting if Valencia score first 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 2:44pm
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 3:46pm
Off to Porto v Galatasary tonight , mad Turks everywhere !
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by bannerboy95 bannerboy95 wrote:

https://conorwalsh26.wixsite.com/thelowdown/single-post/2018/10/03/BARCELONA-WEMBLEY---A-MATCH-MADE-IN-HEAVEN

A piece on Barcelona and Wembley, would love to hear your opinion!
I was at the match in 92.
Got 18 tickets from the FA, just about got rid of them all.
Got the tube with loads of gorgeous Samp fans.
Comforted their tears afterwards.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 9:52pm
Napoii deserve that late goal.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Napoii deserve that late goal.

Very much so. Liverpool would have been blessed to get the 0-0. Liverpool didn't turn up from midfield up. Some awful passing. CBs holding it together for them and kept them in the game til late. Could well come down to Liverpool Napoli at Anfield in December now.

Napoli PSG back to back will be very interesting games.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:09pm

https://conorwalsh26.wixsite.com/thelowdown/single-post/2018/10/03/BARCELONA-WEMBLEY---A-MATCH-MADE-IN-HEAVEN

Have read half it but need to do some work Clap Clap. Will be back to it later 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:48pm

A good read, fair play 
Some people just deserve a slap
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:50pm
If only I'd have read that blog yesterday I'd have watched more of this game than the Napoli game Embarrassed
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 5:49pm
https://conorwalsh26.wixsite.com/thelowdown/single-post/2018/10/05/CHAMPIONS-LEAGUE-MATCHDAY-2-WINNERS-LOSERS

Thoughts and opinions much appreciated, feel free to drop me a message, currently looking for topics to write about.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:01pm
Dortmund thump A Madrid 4-0, wonder when the last time thye lost any game 4-0 if ever under Simeone 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:19pm
4th time in almost 400 games under Simeone apparently. The first time Oblak has conceded 4 for Atletico. Seems Juanfran had an absolute nightmare, which makes the decision to leave Vrsaljko go to Inter even more confusing
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:42pm
Dortmund soaked up the pressure very well for the 20 minutes after half time when Atletico came at them with everything. Axel Witsel in particular was excellent, picking out the right pass each time under pressure. 
Wanted to see what this Dortmund team was like against quality opposition and under pressure, was very impressed with their lightning quick counter attacking. Atletico started to melt down a bit in the last 20, the ref Anthony Taylor did a good job.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:12pm
Only seen bits and pieces of this Dortmund team this season. That midfield of Witsel and Delaney looks very formidable. Bayern team at the end of their cycle it seems, serious chance for Dortmund to win the title this season you would think.

How did Goetze play tonight? Thought his career was nearly over, hadn't he a motor neuron issue or something?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:18pm
PSG in a bit of bother in the group, but that could prove to be a big goal to get a point by Di Maria
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

PSG in a bit of bother in the group, but that could prove to be a big goal to get a point by Di Maria

Ah the mighty PSG LOL

If Napoli beat them the next day they are more or less gone imo. Long way from the top 4/5 teams in Europe if that happens and they effectively go out of the CL 8/9 games shy of the tournaments final.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 2:39pm
Wonder what happened in the Napoli game v Red Star to get a draw, could have 9 points.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Wonder what happened in the Napoli game v Red Star to get a draw, could have 9 points.

Napoli battered them, just couldn’t score.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 65>
  Share Topic