2018 Lock Out!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 3:15pm
Oh sweet holy divine mother and all the angels and saints wtf is that spanner on

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 19 Feb 2018 at 3:16pm
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Obviously someone is fishing for comments

Might get a few nibbles. The right plaice for it
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 3:12pm
Obviously someone is fishing for comments
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 3:04pm
What the f**k
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 3:03pm
Two threads in the Republic of Ireland section have been recently locked. Richie Towell and Conor Sammon.  Both threads are about current Players, both players are playing regularly for their clubs and one is on a scoring spree for the last three months.

On Saturday, I asked in 'Posting' thread here in Feedback/Ideas about reopening the Conor Sammon thread and there's no reply. With no explanation for the exclusion, I'm presuming the moderators enjoy exclusion and that's part of the attraction of being a Moderator.  'It's fun to abuse'.

I am tolerant of many views on here, I am sorry if the presentation of my own views require moderators to exclude conversation on Conor Sammon and Richie Towell.  But tough luck that you are of a space that you have to share.

Conor Sammon is hated, actually hated, among a significant chunk of IRL supporters because he scores early, regularly and often against Glasgow Celtic FC.  I believe Moderators resent this scoring and have found a way to exclude conversation on him.  Therefore exclude and remove celebration of his achievements, raising his prestige and exposing him to younger fans.

Ybig Forum Moderators just need another reminder that Football is a Global Sport.  That fact has being painful for some Northern Europeans Fans for a long time now, while other people make decisions about their sport.

I'm up for the FAI.

#RepofIRL2
www.ucdsupporters.ie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic