Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2018 Betting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Today's fancies:

Uruguay v Egypt - Over 2.5 goals - 23/20

Morocco to beat Iran - 27/20

Spain to beat Portugal - 11/10
No Salah by the sounds of things so you're looking for Uruguay to get 3 goals there.

Morocco had a great defensive record in qualifying (6 clean sheets from 6 in the final group stage) so I'm gonna bump up that price by going for Morocco to win to nil.

Spain/Portugal is one I might stay away from and just enjoy, not sure what the new manager means for Spain, and a draw might well suit both teams here so if it's level at 60mns I can't see either team pushing on for the win.

Thought I heard he was fit to start?
Sponsored Links

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 10:32am
Uruguay and Morocco to win to nil today (I’m hoping Iran don’t score in the entire tournament), and I’ve had a nibble on Hakim Ziyech for first goal scorer at 6s
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:10am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I'll admit I know next to nothing about Morocco or Iran so I'll be staying away from that game. 

I'm considering Uruguay and Spain both to win to nil.
I know little about Iran, other than they play in a manner you would expect given their manager, but Morocco have a lot of potential in their squad like Hakimi and Ziyech, as well as some seriously good defenders in Benatia, Da Costa and Saiss. They also have the king of African football managing them. I expect Morocco to cause Portugal problems and wouldn't be shocked if they pipped them to second place. 
Ended up doing Uruguay, Morocco & Spain all to win to nil. Just over 20/1.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Had a few quid on Russia -2 @ 7/2 Clap

After event punters Thumbs Down

Post those bets up beforehand Tongue

€30 double on Uruguay and France -1 for me

How much are you going to bet on the World Cup GD?
200 on Brazil to win, 30 on a double....

I’m here putting on a few 2 bets each day LOLLOL

I tend to be very calculated in my betting especially around big events/tournaments World Cup, Euro's, Cheltenham etc.

Prime example being I wouldn't be drawn into backing 4 or 5 team accums or even betting on single matches like Iran vs Morocco unless I had a few euro in change or a free bet.

I would rather have a nice sized bet on teams I know a good bit about.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:37am
any good streams for the 1pm game? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

any good streams for the 1pm game? 
just watch it on RTE player
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:46am
Yeah RTE Player is your best bet.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:47am
oh yeah Embarrassed

Thumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:04pm

Prime example being I wouldn't be drawn into backing 4 or 5 team accums or even betting on single matches like Iran vs Morocco unless I had a few euro in change or a free bet.

Correct way to do business. France -1 is the first one getting decent wedge off me. Its a long month and theres going to be lads chasing their losses by the middle of next week and could end up losing their bollox... 

Loads of promos, loads of pr, loads of hype doesnt make backing the Iranian striker a good outside punt to score first if you know nothing about the lad. Or the opposition

All those 5ers and 10ers add up.

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 2:51pm
Have no 0-0s at 100/1, just about scraped through this game, think it could be gone by the end of the next LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 4:09pm
Did a double of Spain and Morocco and both games under 2.5.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 7:07pm
Goddamn sick already Tongue. That 20 on Russia 3-0 yesterday and  30 today on Uruguay 1-0  and morroco Iran 0-0. I've  40 on France Argentina Croatia and England 3-0. If that loses I'm out already.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Goddamn sick already Tongue. That 20 on Russia 3-0 yesterday and  30 today on Uruguay 1-0  and morroco Iran 0-0. I've  40 on France Argentina Croatia and England 3-0. If that loses I'm out already.

Why so much? And on specific scores....

If you are betting to make money from the bookies who run a profitable business I can tell you the end result now.

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Correct way to do business. France -1 is the first one getting decent wedge off me. Its a long month and theres going to be lads chasing their losses by the middle of next week and could end up losing their bollox... 

Loads of promos, loads of pr, loads of hype doesnt make backing the Iranian striker a good outside punt to score first if you know nothing about the lad. Or the opposition

All those 5ers and 10ers add up.

I think a lot of punters make the mistake of trying to land the big payday i.e your €10/€20 on something that might be 9/1 or higher instead of perhaps looking to actually make a profit on their investment which has a far greater chance of coming off even if it's only doubling it.

Each to their own though.

I'll be backing Germany and Brazil in a double, fingers crossed France win comfortably tomorrow Wink
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:27pm

If you are betting to make money from the bookies who run a profitable business I can tell you the end result now.

Tends to work well for me, especially for internationals. Ended up 700+ profit last wc. Last year I was up 1700ish on pp but yeah house always wins. It IL be My last bet purely due to losing 2 at the death, knowing when to fold them as they say. Hoping for a decent cash out come the English game.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:42pm

Tends to work well for me, especially for internationals. Ended up 700+ profit last wc. Last year I was up 1700ish on pp but yeah house always wins. It IL be My last bet purely due to losing 2 at the death, knowing when to fold them as they say. Hoping for a decent cash out come the English game.

Okay you obviously know your ball and do the proper research.

You should post up your tips here for others. Thumbs Up

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:46pm

The biggest curse known to man! Do you're own thing AH!!
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:57pm

Well I  got drunk in slatterys before the Serbia game and backed them to win 1-0 instead of Ireland that accounted for 1300 of it, didn't even know it had happened for 2 weeks, the other 400ish was an Italy Ireland 1-0 in Cardiff. Had being due that would have broke even
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>
  Share Topic