You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2018 Betting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:01pm
Any Golden Boot bets that aren't "C.Ronaldo" can be torn up now.

He'll be on 6-8 goals by the time the group is done
Sponsored Links

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Any Golden Boot bets that aren't "C.Ronaldo" can be torn up now.

He'll be on 6-8 goals by the time the group is done

I’ve Costa at 28-1

He could do some damage too. 

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:19pm
A friend today; 
Backed €30 Iran & Portugal double, cashed out at HT for 180, threw €30 on Spain, cashed out with 10 left for 110, threw 30 on the draw. Paid out 180 
So €470 total pay out and got paid off all possible results 
LOLLOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 10:02pm
Ronnie's goal was in the 88th minute.

All the other three games so far have had later goals.

Mad. Anyway, what a brilliant game. Both should still qualify. Can't see either of them not beating Iran, on that form.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Sorry but what am I missing.. are they expecting several penalty shootouts ?

on bet365 "Converted penalties" under 35 is evens
Missing penalties under 12 Evens

You still need this one explained? 
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Sorry but what am I missing.. are they expecting several penalty shootouts ?

on bet365 "Converted penalties" under 35 is evens
Missing penalties under 12 Evens

You still need this one explained? 

True.. some shocking  misses and that is without the pressure of later games 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 9:45pm
Been a bad few days for most punters I'd imagine, some of the results Dead

England and Belgium -1 looks a decent bet, but I'm staying away from betting on the World Cup for 4/5 days and will see how teams fair in the second round of matches and then back in a few of the last group stage games.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 9:49pm
Paddypower have a "what will happen in the next minute" market. It closes 15 seconds before the start of the minute. e.g., the "what will happen in 61:00 to 61:59" market closes at 60:45. It is for things like throw ins, goal kicks, free kicks etc etc.

HOWEVER, it doesn't correct if play is stopped. So if a player goes down with an injury, it doesn't reset. So if a player goes down with a serious enough looking injury at, say, 60:10, the market remains open for the next 35 seconds... but play may well not restart until 62:00. Importantly, the odds don't appear to be reset. That means you can put money on the "No" markets, on things like goal kicks and throw ins, without the odds actually being reset to take account of the fact the ball will likely not be in play for the whole minute.

While you might well lose money on something like that, it seems there is actually money to be made on it, at least where the prices aren't reset properly to take account of prolonged stoppages.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 9:50pm
Haven't won a single bet since the comp started Dead
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 9:52pm

I'm the same!

3 bets = 3 losers Ouch

No doubt England and Belgium -1 will come up tomorrow even though I'm staying away LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I'm the same!

3 bets = 3 losers Ouch

No doubt England and Belgium -1 will come up tomorrow even though I'm staying away LOL

I would stay away from Tunisia. The fact that Khazri, who we are both are familiar with, is their best player defines what level they're at. They will operate very defensively and England don't do too well against teams who throw all their men back.

1-0 is the scoreline bet I'd go for, possibly 2-0.

Edited by coyne - 17 Jun 2018 at 9:59pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 10:10pm
One winner on the opening day, nothing since. Belgium-2 tomorrow is my last roll of the dice until next week.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 10:16pm
My no Iran goalscorer, and Lozano to be top Mexican scorer are the only ones I'm feeling any way confident with at the moment. The France game yesterday is the only one I've made any bit of money on so far, it's been disasterous
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 6:55am
had over 6.5 Brazil corners last night. Got the 7th corner in the 96th minute of the game. Talk about sweating 😓 
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 7:06am
Gonna do a double today

Belgium to win to nil
England over 5.5 corners
2.27/1
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 8:12am
Yeah had no luck so far. One double (Croatia/Denmark) but other than that all losses.

Even my long range bets are in trouble. Thought Russia would be worse, Morocco better, Nigeria better
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:30am
Absolutely 0 luck so far. Did a low odds double of BTTS in Mexico / Germany and Brazil / Switzerland and was thinking Switzerland might be the dodgy one, never turns out the way you expect. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 11:14am
A small treble on Sweden, BTTS(no) in the Belgium game and England. Sweden seem a crazy price given the Korean's results in qualifying, though with the way games have been going I will just stick to an interest bet today!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>
  Share Topic