You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poland Away in September - Wroclaw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 2:13am
Don't worry about the section numbers the FAI have given - they'll change once you get the tickets. The ones online mean nothing.
Sponsored Links

Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:04am
cheers, got a different section than the mates so I was just checking.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:33am
Usually sit where you want, especially when they away end isn't full, so wouldn't worry.
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 9:41am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Direct flight from Belfast on the Monday still about £30. 

around 20 of us on that flight, most home via Dublin on wed. some direct back on the Friday morning into Belfast fairly cheap, doing auswitchz on the Wednesday.

Been a few times to Auswitchz now, sobering place but a must visit. Good spin from Wroclaw though..

Just over 3 hours our guide told us. Around 60zloty each includes transport and tickets in, an hour or two in Krakow then into the camp and back up the road to Wroclaw afterward. Looking forward to this trip, have loved Poland anytime I have visited it. Will be first time in Wroclaw though.

Room for any more on this??

sorry only seeing this now, there is one free space on the bus if that's any good to you.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 10:38am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Usually sit where you want, especially when they away end isn't full, so wouldn't worry.

It's 'usually stand where the most able want' on away trips.
They will accept the lottery of a football draw but not the lottery of ticket places. Because they have the opportunity to change their environment, even if it obstructs other fans.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:23am
Lads could someone put up the FAI ticket office number. Looked right through the Fai website and no sign of it. It's a tickemaster number they have on the invoice page but I don't want them. Cheers.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:26am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Lads could someone put up the FAI ticket office number. Looked right through the Fai website and no sign of it. It's a tickemaster number they have on the invoice page but I don't want them. Cheers.
Ring the main fai switch and ask for ticket office 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 12:06pm

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Direct flight from Belfast on the Monday still about £30. 

around 20 of us on that flight, most home via Dublin on wed. some direct back on the Friday morning into Belfast fairly cheap, doing auswitchz on the Wednesday.

Been a few times to Auswitchz now, sobering place but a must visit. Good spin from Wroclaw though..

Just over 3 hours our guide told us. Around 60zloty each includes transport and tickets in, an hour or two in Krakow then into the camp and back up the road to Wroclaw afterward. Looking forward to this trip, have loved Poland anytime I have visited it. Will be first time in Wroclaw though.

Room for any more on this??

sorry only seeing this now, there is one free space on the bus if that's any good to you.

Ah no there’s 3 of us looking to go, cheers! 
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:26pm
any meet up planned for this, is there a tortilla factory in wroclaw?
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Ring the main fai switch and ask for ticket office 

I can't even find that number on the site!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 2:04pm
(01) 8999500 is the main switch number.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:51pm
Have lads got conformation from the FAI about tickets ?
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

They will accept the lottery of a football draw but not the lottery of ticket places. Because they have the opportunity to change their environment, even if it obstructs other fans.

Do you ever talk normally?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:00pm
Yes.

Please be advised that all payments are due no later than Midnight, Wednesday, 22nd August.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:43pm
thanks will give them a call
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Many over on the Sunday Ryanair 17:25 flight?

Please don't say your on that 

Oh yes. Don't worry though, you won't be sitting near me as I know you wouldn't fork out for the lanky seats

I'll pay the few quid to let Pipkin sit beside you, I'll make sure to be as far away from the boogie boys as possible 
I know nothing :-)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 7:23pm

Many over on the Sunday Ryanair 17:25 flight?

Please don't say your on that 

Oh yes. Don't worry though, you won't be sitting near me as I know you wouldn't fork out for the lanky seats

I'll pay the few quid to let Pipkin sit beside you, I'll make sure to be as far away from the boogie boys as possible 

Worst....flight......ever
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 10:55am
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

Do you ever talk normally?

I have a lisp, but some of the fellahs still think it's kinda cute.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
  Share Topic