Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56122
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 1:06pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Poland Away in September - Wroclaw
Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Subject: Poland Away in September - Wroclaw
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 4:39pm
If anyone is interested in doing the doubler, flights from Bristol to Warsaw and Katowice on the Saturday after the Wales match around the €40/€45 mark

Replies:
Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 4:40pm
Will probably do the double myself. Unsure if I'd be better off coming home then out to poland say Sunday or like you've suggested straight from over there

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 4:46pm
Need a minimum of 6 overnights to do the double.
Getting to Poland early will keep the cost down.

Venue not finalised yet afaik, although a couple of media outlets here jumped the gun and said Warsaw.

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Need a minimum of 6 overnights to do the double.
Getting to Poland early will keep the cost down.

Venue not finalised yet afaik, although a couple of media outlets here jumped the gun and said Warsaw.

I'd be surprised if it was Warsaw

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:50pm
This looks like one I'll have to skip, booked up for the other 4 aways and a holiday to Vegas and Cancun, it's a shame because I would have opted for Poland ahead of Paris. Still tempted to book a cheap flight to wroclaw early on matchday from cork just in case I manage to swing it later in the year. Should make most cities by kick off from there.

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: Gabrieléire
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

This looks like one I'll have to skip, booked up for the other 4 aways and a holiday to Vegas and Cancun, it's a shame because I would have opted for Poland ahead of Paris. Still tempted to book a cheap flight to wroclaw early on matchday from cork just in case I manage to swing it later in the year. Should make most cities by kick off from there.

You’ll be there Kev. Sure get the missus to book it for you birthday ;)

Posted By: Jasonic
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:20pm
Think it has to be Warsaw, the Polish FA have an agreement to play in the national stadium only (AFAIK). I've booked flight for morning of match and back next day anyway to Warsaw, €60 return. Aer Lingus seem to have cancelled their Warsaw flight I also notice.

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Think it has to be Warsaw, the Polish FA have an agreement to play in the national stadium only (AFAIK). I've booked flight for morning of match and back next day anyway to Warsaw, €60 return. Aer Lingus seem to have cancelled their Warsaw flight I also notice.

It won't be Warsaw

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:17pm

Sure they played us in Poznan in 2013

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:17pm
At a glance it seems to be competitive games in Warsaw and friendlies move around the country

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 11:23pm

Nah, their last game was in Gdansk and the next three are in Wroclaw, Chorzow (effectively Katowice) and Gdansk. They're all friendlies, so the competitive thing *may* hold water, but they seem able to play friendlies wherever they want.

Poland isn't like Ireland... Warsaw metropolitan area has a population of about 3 million in a country of 38 million, so less than 10%. Dublin has over 30% of the population of Ireland. If you include outlying counties, it's closer to half.

They have much greater incentive (and far better stadiums) when it comes to moving games around.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:48am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Nah, their last game was in Gdansk and the next three are in Wroclaw, Chorzow (effectively Katowice) and Gdansk. They're all friendlies, so the competitive thing *may* hold water, but they seem able to play friendlies wherever they want.

Poland isn't like Ireland... Warsaw metropolitan area has a population of about 3 million in a country of 38 million, so less than 10%. Dublin has over 30% of the population of Ireland. If you include outlying counties, it's closer to half.

They have much greater incentive (and far better stadiums) when it comes to moving games around.

Did they just open a new stadium here a few months ago? 

That's where my money would be.

-------------

Posted By: Dr Benson
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 3:34am

Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today and become richer and famous i am one of the illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those how are interested of becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer and no problem without a solotion to me. But i was ones like you i could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back porverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact now!!! on:09030355238 or drbenson666@gmail.com

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 6:28am
Personally I think it will be gdansk

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 7:33am
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Did they just open a new stadium here a few months ago? 

That's where my money would be.

This one was opened last October.  Historic Polish ground.  

http://www.inyourpocket.com/katowice/Silesian-Stadium_72617f" rel="nofollow - http://www.inyourpo http://www.inyourpocket.com/katowice/Silesian-Stadium_72617f" rel="nofollow - cket.com/katowice/Silesian-Stadium_72617f

We played there in 1958 in front of 100,000 fans.  

Hope it is Katowice as have never been in that part of Poland.  However it could be anywhere at this stage.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 9:05am
The Poles first game after the World Cup is a ENL game away to Italy.
Their next game is the friendly against us and then they have 2 home ENL games in October.
If they are contracted to play competitive games is Warsaw, its highly unlikely that our game will be there. And looking at the geographical split for their other fixtures this year - Wroc SW, Chorzow S, Gdansk N my hunch is that it may well be Poznan revisited.

Of the other main cities - Lodz, Bydgoscz, Bialystok, Krakow, Lublin only Krakow has a stadium with a capacity over 25,000.

Personally would love it to be in Bialystok if only for The Producers connection.

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 9:15am

That's some top class panicking right there Clap

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:01am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

It's some top class gobsh*tery that's what it is

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Posted By: GreenArmy!
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Wouldn't have been a bad move only for the fact of you're in on matchday and out the next day.
If they decide to play in a different venue you'll spend most of your trip on a bus.

Posted By: Rockyb81
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 1:42pm
Any idea when venue will be announced?

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:27pm
I plan on buying a flight to each of the cities in Poland that you can fly directly to from Ireland thus saving myself a fortune on the flight to the actual city in which the game is played. Making money.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Wouldn't have been a bad move only for the fact of you're in on matchday and out the next day.
If they decide to play in a different venue you'll spend most of your trip on a bus.

Its only a friendly, there will be less than 2 or 3 hundred at it, if this was a competitive game i would say fair enough, but to go and book a flight at a guess for this especially 8 months in advance for a friendly, is panicking and gobsh*tery. I bet i could book a flight the week of this game for a little bit more. Some lads have more money than brains.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I plan on buying a flight to each of the cities in Poland that you can fly directly to from Ireland thus saving myself a fortune on the flight to the actual city in which the game is played. Making money.

LOLLOL ClapClap

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 1:18am

It certainly is, I think it's a contender for the top spot in the all time list. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Dr Benson Dr Benson wrote:

Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today and become richer and famous i am one of the illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those how are interested of becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer and no problem without a solotion to me. But i was ones like you i could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back porverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact now!!! on:09030355238 or drbenson666@gmail.com

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

-------------

Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:01am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

I'm tempted too, wonder if he would stick the 2 million on my revolut card? 

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Rockyb81 Rockyb81 wrote:

Any idea when venue will be announced?

same here

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:04pm
Should be a cheap enough trip anyway

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:18pm

Rumours are it's going to be in a neutral venue -)

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Rumours are it's going to be in a neutral venue -)
Definitely Rome

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

3 days leave though

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

3 days leave though
Had not thought of it that way NR

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 6:05pm

3 days leave though

Could do it with two days leave but unless they play all our away games in London they will involve taking leave for most people.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 3:10pm
Anyone heard any rumours as to where this will be?

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Poland

Posted By: VanBosch
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 10:38pm
no clue unfortunately - most exciting trip for me this year travel wise.

Hoping for somewhere outside Warsaw.

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Would you book a flight based on a rumour on here?  

I've no idea btw but understand it won't be Warsaw.  

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 1:30pm
Why will it not be Warsaw?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 2:01pm
Guessing because most of their friendlies are played between all other venues

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Why will it not be Warsaw?

I understand they play all competitive games in the National Stadium now but move friendlies around the country.  

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 5:52pm

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 9:52pm
Hasnt been decide but the Polish lads I know have a contact in the Polish association and he says it is looking luke Gdansk

Posted By: Colum
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Hasnt been decide but the Polish lads I know have a contact in the Polish association and he says it is looking luke Gdansk

I'm hoping for Gdansk. Should be nice at that time of year. Enjoyed it there during the Euros. Might try to base myself in Sopot for a late sun holiday - didn't make it last time.

Posted By: jamie2905
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 10:39am
Seen this on the Skysports page for the game, the are saying it is Warsaw, not sure how reputable it is as they may just put it in as a placeholder

[img ]  http://i66.tinypic.com/2usjyb4.jpg %5b" rel="nofollow - http://i66.tinypic.com/2usjyb4.jpg [ /img]

Posted By: jamie2905
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 10:40am
Link didnt work,

the page is below:

http://www.skysports.com/football/poland-vs-rep-ire/388242%20" rel="nofollow - http://www.skysports.com/football/poland-vs-rep-ire/388242

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:09am
Nowhere’s been confirmed between both associations yet so disregard any venue mentioned anywhere

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

I'm hoping for Gdansk. Should be nice at that time of year. Enjoyed it there during the Euros. Might try to base myself in Sopot for a late sun holiday - didn't make it last time.

went back the year after as didn't really get seeing it , so hoping for somewhere different

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 3:39pm

went back the year after as didn't really get seeing it , so hoping for somewhere different

Just looked at the venues for  their last six home friendlies and the four they have prior to the World Cup this year and you may get your wish of somewhere new. Probably already posted but for what it's worth their ten home friendlies prior to playing us have been (or will be) in

Wroclaw x 3
Gdansk x 2
Warsaw x 2
Krakow
Chorzow
Poznan

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 3:50pm
And because I'm killing time until 4.00 Ryanair fly direct as follows:

• to all of those from Dublin apart from Chorzow
  • to Gdansk and Wroclaw from Cork 
  • to Warsaw, Wroclaw and Krakow from Shannon
  • to Gdansk, Warsaw, Wroclaw and Krakow from Belfast

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 6:55pm
Hoping for Chorzow or Krakow as want to go somewhere new.  

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 8:54pm
Haven't they a newly built (rebuilt) stadium in Katowice. 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 9:16pm
Bialystok my choice, but my hunch is Poznan.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Haven't they a newly built (rebuilt) stadium in Katowice. 

Yes that is Chorzow.  That would be perfect.

Posted By: Lillywhite2
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 5:14pm
Thought the venue would have been announced by now?

-------------
Being Irish means we're guilty so we're guilty one and all!!

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 11:58am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

<span style="color: rgb84, 84, 84; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;">
</span>

<div ="g" style="line-height: 1.2; font-size: small; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 26px; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><div -hveid="38" -ved="0ahUKEwiRzoW6x5jZAhXkI8AKHdTXB6EQtgIIJigAMAA"><div ="rc" style=": relative;"><div ="s" style="max-width: 48em; color: rgb84, 84, 84; line-height: 18px;"><div style="clear: left;">
<div ="g" style="line-height: 1.2; font-size: small; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 26px; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><div -hveid="44" -ved="0ahUKEwiRzoW6x5jZAhXkI8AKHdTXB6EQFQgsKAEwAQ"><div ="rc" style=": relative;"><h3 ="r" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; overflow: ; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;">
</h3>

Only those in the brotherhood know where this match is to be played. Better get signed up.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Lillywhite2 Lillywhite2 wrote:

Thought the venue would have been announced by now?
Ah sure no panic it’s not till Sept, most venues are very accessible anyway with plenty of options

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 1:48pm
We won't have much more than 500 travelling to this I think, I'm sure whatever city it is the old town square looks the same in most of them.

-------------

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 3:39pm

We won't have much more than 500 travelling to this I think, I'm sure whatever city it is the old town square looks the same in most of them.

And the beers will be cheap enough!

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: cliffrichard
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

If it's Katowice, it's not a bad spot. Regenerated a lot over the last ten years, with some cracking craft beer pubs. Clap

Was grim enough back in 2009 when I was first there. LOL

Posted By: willmcc83
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

If it's Katowice, it's not a bad spot. Regenerated a lot over the last ten years, with some cracking craft beer pubs. Clap

A mate stayed there for 2 nights in 2012 and he didn't speak well of the place

-------------
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by willmcc83 willmcc83 wrote:

Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

A mate stayed there for 2 nights in 2012 and he didn't speak well of the place
Was there before the Georgia way game for 2 nights and it was a decent enough spot although there wasn’t a whole lot to do.

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 4:23pm
Katowice is a grand spot. A nice street full of bars and restaurants leading up to the cathedral. Only spent a few hours there though.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 6:45pm
Sounds like a plan! Hoe all we need is the Polish FA to play call lol. Cant be any more grim than Chisinau in fairness

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 11:36pm
Bydgoszcz please - Just so I can swing a work trip.

I do realise there is zero chance of the game being there.

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Bydgoszcz please - Just so I can swing a work trip.

I do realise there is zero chance of the game being there.

Didn't we play them there in 2004/5?  

Flew in and out of there for the Euros, had a couple of hours free on the way back. From what I saw a couple of hours  seemed like enough although I suppose the areas around train stations in most cities aren't the best adverts for a place.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 1:12pm
45 mins from Torun !!!!

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

45 mins from Torun !!!!

This !

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 1:28pm
Unfortunately missing a lot of games in September including this one but will be in Torun in August for my
Stag.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Unfortunately missing a lot of games in September including this one but will be in Torun in August for my
Stag.

Anyone for Volleyball ?

-------------

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 5:37pm
Anyone heard anything on venue for this yet. Know there's no need to panic but as I'm missing Turkey this week trying to sort things for the other away games

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Anyone heard anything on venue for this yet. Know there's no need to panic but as I'm missing Turkey this week trying to sort things for the other away games
For the Nations' League and Euro qualifiers the host has to announce venue (chosen from a list already submitted on 1st of March just gone) at least 120 days in advance.

Not sure if that applies to friendlies but as there is a requirement to play friendlies when a team has no fixture on a competitive match day I am guessing that rule may still apply.

So could be May before we know.

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 9:07pm

I disagree. I think a full on panic is required.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 11:03pm

For the Nations' League and Euro qualifiers the host has to announce venue (chosen from a list already submitted on 1st of March just gone) at least 120 days in advance.

Not sure if that applies to friendlies but as there is a requirement to play friendlies when a team has no fixture on a competitive match day I am guessing that rule may still apply.

So could be May before we know.

Nearly sure friendlies are half that.

Open to correction

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 11:32pm
With some travelling to Poland from Cardiff/Bristol there won't be any pressure on flights.

-------------

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 12:00am
Poland is cheap enough to get around and actually quick enough if you are going from Warsaw.

Krakow is about 2:40, Poznan about 3:15, Wroclaw about 3:30 and Gdansk about 2:50. Now, it's not super fast but it's not awful either. Booking to Warsaw wouldn't be a disaster if it was moved to one of those other places, anyway.

-------------

Posted By: ColemanKillybegs123
Date Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 4:59pm
Sky sports have it up on the web as National Stadium in Warsaw

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 12:37am
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

Sky sports have it up on the web as National Stadium in Warsaw

They also have Poland V Chile on June 8th down for Warsaw. 

Which would be grand if it were accurate, but that game is in Poznan. 

As funny as it would be to see some of the panickers going off booking Warsaw for our game, yer probably best off waiting on confirmation from the FAI or the Polish FA on this one. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 1:47am
The only solution really is to booke flights to every airport in Poland, amd just to be sure to be sure also book flights to airports in neighbouring countries that are within a two-three hour choo choo trip.

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The only solution really is to booke flights to every airport in Poland, amd just to be sure to be sure also book flights to airports in neighbouring countries that are within a two-three hour choo choo trip.

That’s exactly what I’ve done. Glad someone is thinking like me...

Posted By: the_walls
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Done that ages ago Clap

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:52am
Just been informed via a contact in Poland that match will take place in Nieprawdziwy

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Just been informed via a contact in Poland that match will take place in Nieprawdziwy

Polish equivalent of Athlone apparently...

-------------

Posted By: DonkeyOatey
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 1:50pm

<pre ="tw--text tw-ta tw-text-medium" -placeholder="Translation" id="tw-target-text" style="text-align: left; height: 36px;" -fulltext="" dir="ltr"><span lang="pl">
</span>

Thanks to having a Polish gf, I'm very familiar with Nieprawdziwy, but I'd say now there will be a few on the forum flying straight into Spierdalaj airport with your insider info.   

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Polish equivalent of Athlone apparently ...

Oh lá lá, you're really selling it

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

<pre ="tw--text tw-ta tw-text-medium" -placeholder="Translation" id="tw-target-text" style="text-align: left; height: 36px;" -fulltext="" dir="ltr"><span lang="pl">
</span>

Thanks to having a Polish gf, I'm very familiar with Nieprawdziwy, but I'd say now there will be a few on the forum flying straight into Spierdalaj airport with your insider info.   

I'd say she is familiar with half of Nieprawdziwy

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: DonkeyOatey
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

</span>

I'd say she is familiar with half of Nieprawdziwy

I'd rather be one of many to a girl, than zero of any to nobody.

Posted By: newrynyuk
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:49pm

Is this the same contact who said the 2009 Italy vs. Ireland match would be in Rome? Big smile

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

<pre id="tw-target-text" style="height: 36px; text-align: left;" dir="ltr" -fulltext="" -placeholder="Translation" tw-text-medium"="" tw-ta="" ="tw--text=""><span lang="pl">
</span>

Is this the same contact who said the 2009 Italy vs. Ireland match would be in Rome? Big smile

Ryanair have announced 2 flights into Nieprawdziwy so it must be legit. I've booked there now.

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 7:23pm
So nothing confirmed then

-------------

Posted By: GreenArmy!
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 7:48pm

Got cheap flights return into Łatwowierny, only an hour on the trainThumbs Up

Posted By: VanBosch
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:08pm
Saw 14 new posts and thought the venue has been confirmed!

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

It is we are playing them in Craven Cottage

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

me too.  

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:24am
Has been confirmed as Wroclaw according to Indo

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 9:46am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Has been confirmed as Wroclaw according to Indo

Link ? 

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 10:27am
It's in the Anthony Stokes article

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 10:39am
From the indo

Meanwhile, the Polish authorities have announced that their friendly against Ireland in September will take place in Wroclaw. The match is pencilled in for Tuesday, September 11 - five days after the UEFA Nations League opener in Wales.

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 10:43am
Flights for €81 on ryanair out Monday back Wednesday 

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 12:19pm
Can go out Sunday evening and get 2 full days in the city. Same price.

-------------

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Can go out Sunday evening and get 2 full days in the city. Same price.

Have that booked.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net